When did you realise removing the headphone jack was a good thing

me? literally 5 minutes ago

Attached: hehe.png (600x600, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Ir2rkkZPMmQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>me?
nobody cares

No. Bluetooth has features that makes it great, in many many places its better than headphone jacks, yes. But stereos, nigger. I want to be able to listen to music on a Hi-Fi stereo (or the car, friends boomboxes etc.) without having to radiate the everything, without losing audio quality for nothing. Without wasting energy (bt needs more power at both ends than dumb copper that just sits there). Without paying extra, for the hardware as well as royalties for licenses. Without having to pair. Without lag.

Headphone jacks do not interfere with bluetooth, stop falling for their marketing. You can use bluetooth earphones with a smartphone with a smartphone jack. I'm doing so, it's totally possible. Everybody did it before the iPhone 7.

No, user, you're wrong. Focussing bluetooth was the right move, removing the headphone jack was a mistake. But it doesn't really matter because there's still ones with headphone jacks, so who cares. Buy crippled shit, to each his own.

nice argument fagtron

It’s a good thing but for me it’s kinda useless until I can get full day battery.

i think you might be wrong about bt needing more power bt headphones and speakers have their own battery in them while using analogue jack uses phone battery.

could be some sneaky way to say "you can lissen to audio on this thing for days on end" in the battery department. while with a jack you couldnt.

I guess you'll only really learn by doing. Try it out for yourself. I did and according to my testings you're wrong.

I'm using bluetooth right now, by the way. But it's not a replacement for the headphone jack, it will never be that.

5 rupees have been deposited into your account

the actual real reason that the headphone jack was removed was to introduced more reliance on bluetooth based solutions.

Why? Bluetooth can be tracked with say, bluetooth beacon stations (see google beacon) and thus you can get data/tracking/info/habits etc. IRL for FREE.

And you can't escape it (unless you disable bluetooth - but how are you going to listen to anything?).

This is the real why.

youtu.be/Ir2rkkZPMmQ

Don't know what you're talking about. All my devices still have headphone jacks.

Bluetooth audio transmission is lossy

For VR yes!
For sitting in front of your screen with headphones, heeeeell NO!
Just went from "shitty" dt990 pro to sony, but god damn, they sounded awful, so i returned them and now masterrace 1990 pro on my head. The sound difference is like... dandelion to a rose

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x795, 161K)

The moment I started using Bluetooth headphones on my pspgo and old nokia phone

Differences between dt 990 vs dt 1990?

enjoy your lag

>when you realize bluetooth audio sounds like shit

>yes goy pay to get an additional adaptor to use your headphones.

Smartphones where a mistake

>less feature is a good thing
kill yourself nigger. SaGE

i use my headphone cable to pick up my headphones from longer distance
it's easier to grab the wire off the floor than to get out of bed to pick it up off the desk

when apple said it was.

airpods are fucking great though

990 - sony - 1990

Attached: Caaaapture.jpg (3182x754, 265K)