Have you ordered your SouljaGame™ Console yet?

Have you ordered your SouljaGame™ Console yet?

Attached: image.jpg (640x640, 74K)

(YOOOUUUUU)

I looked at the handheld
>can play switch games
this pos can barely handle gba games
also, paying more than 30 bucks, heck 25 might already be too much, is a scam

>Some chinks get a licence for some rapper
>Sells same shitty chinese console with brand name
>People buy it
Such surprise

a one hit wonder rapper from literally over a decade ago no less.

underrated post

From the little digging I did it looks like it's got a dual-core ~500MHz processor. I know clock isn't everything but I didn't see any uArch listed or anything. Going off that I can say that I've played PlayStation games on a single-core 360MHz (OCed in some instances but not by much) XBurst processor and on several single-core 700MHz ARMv7 processors so I'd assume it'd be capable of that (then again software plays a major role too, maybe it's just bogged down that much)

Why yes, in fact I have!

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-045935.jpg (1080x2280, 722K)

>has-been with a decade old uinintelligble song starts selling chinese knock offs possibly illegally

He's a good boy who dindu nuffin your honour.

IIRC, Nintendo already sent a cease and desist.

>nintendo be racis cuz a black man tryna make sum money

fpbp

No, but seriously, who's the target audience for this?

Old people buying gifts for their kids/grandkids that don't know any better.

Do you think he designed the hardware himself?

Probably China and maybe nearby parts of Asia?

They actually were using their domestic game consoles [often with pirated content on emulators and stuff] for quite a while. Didn't have official presence by most of the main consoles, and from [a very unscientific sample size of some guys visiting shops in China to see what games they sell] most of the consoles still aren't present on their market.

PC games and gaming cafes are of course pretty big now, as are mobile phone games. Figures these are increasingly just devices for poor regions that don't have the glamor and tech choice of rich cities, plus nostalgia?

You can find it on Amazon and AliExpress without the logo for half the price.

I think I've seen those controllers since 1998. They recycle the shell for every shitty 3rd party controller since the original PlayStation.

He's a genius for this

Not really. Drop shipping has been around for ages. It's nothing new or revolutionary.

Attached: 1517061075609.jpg (632x1024, 65K)

fml

It's not just the method, he knows that combining hip hop branding with literally any kind of product (like dre did for headphones) will sell well. Retarded people still buy them even after finding out they're just aliexpress emulator consoles, just to say "mine came from soulja boy" and he took advantage of that

He's fucked, unless he escapes to China or something. There are hundreds of Nintendo, Sony, SNK, Sega, whatever, games on there. Nintendo settled with loveroms for 12 million. Will be interesting to see what happens here.

>Game speed 1:1 FPS (Perfect and Fluent)
Ok?

To be fair, it probably just means that whatever emulator they used is accurate (it isn't).

absolutely based

youtubers so they can make videos about it

You see, this would work if he was a big name

he's literally a one-hit wonder from a decade ago, literally NOBODY is going to buy it so they can say " "mine came from soulja boy"

it is a moot point to compare it to Dre. Dre is a highly celebrated artist and producer in his own right, Soulja Boy is just that guy who did that song everyone remembers 10 years ago but never heard anything from since

Memesters.

>Resells poor chinese handhelds full of copyrighted material he has no rights to distribute
>genius
I wonder what exactly did you mean by that Anonymous, hm..

Attached: 4145315141234.png (400x400, 107K)

Not the guy you're responding to, but at the very he refreshed his fame with this stunt. Nobody have a shit about him until the console thing happened.

Countries where Nintendo and Sony can't take you to court for copyright violations.

It's like something from an MDE sketch

Attached: (JPEG Image, 194 × 260 pixels).jpg (194x260, 7K)

I mean, that's cool and all, but is it worth it when that fame could cost him all his fortune and/or the rest of his life spent in prison after starting an impossible fight against Nintendo and possibly other companies that may jump at his throat down the road?
I honestly don't think so.

that was a good one, good job user

He's not actually manufacturing the game consoles or distributing them, plenty of plausible deniability.

Japs are unironically racist

>that newgrounds kid makes a hit rap song
>doesn't keep producing
>sells name to Chinese company
>gets sued over it
China needs to start respecting international copyright law. This is bad.

Japanese racism is more based on making fun of stereotypes than being actively hateful. Cultures that come to their country and start shit are rightly treated like idiots, however.
weeabooism and japanese cultural fetishism is also racism.

I think you're doing some Japanese cultural fetishism right now user.

That's not really true, idk if you follow hip hop but he's still a pretty relevant "character" even if his music isn't anymore

>buying scam just to make youtube video

Attached: 1280x720-UNq.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>making the money back in ad revenue repeatedly
Yeah, what a dumbass

I'm sure user considers himself smart for deciding that he would just pretend to have ordered the product and then lie to the audience for a small extra profit margin.

think he quit on purpose, something to do with that very same hit

that's just retro arch isn't it

Video games are for children.

Stop being such an elitist faggot over people's hobbies you insufferable contrarian cunt.
t. Someone who doesn't play video games.