Linux is trash. BSD is trash, windows is garbage, Mac os is trash

Linux is trash. BSD is trash, windows is garbage, Mac os is trash.
Why are there no good operating systems?

Attached: 4ywl6zaizra11 (1).jpg (400x400, 25K)

Maybe you should try to fix yourself.

Linux > BSD > MacOS > Windows

Attached: 1544026535787.jpg (308x308, 18K)

Maybe you should grow up and realize that an operating system is just like any other tool, such as a cooking pot or a knife. It doesn't fucking matter, as long as you can do some proper work with it.

Android?

fpbp

Emacs is a good one

Because there are no good operatives

>blames the tool

Attached: 1539104096989.png (499x558, 99K)

>BSD is trash
Y-you're wrong.

Is Linux.

Because they need to work for everyone and everything. Compromises need to be made. Best you can do is use Linux and find a desktop environment you like.

i want a screwdriver that doesnt constantly decide to change what kind of fucking head it has on it at some fucking whim
and when it breaks i want to be able to buy a new one that is exactly like the old one
and i also dont want it to constantly dictate to me how it wants me to use it
i am the thinker
i am the one using the tool
i am supposed to be the one in command
it is not the thinker
it is the tool
it is the one to be commanded

you dont retard-proof tools but companies sure as all hell try to retard-proof operating systems to the benefit of literally nobody who matters

ive been using a custom spec "lfs" system but with the state of the kernel codebase as well as the "directional changes" that are taking place im getting close to learning to roll my own shit
you want something done right do it yourself
it always comes down to that doesnt it

>screwdriver is broken
>lmao just grab a hammer and hit the screw with it until it comes out

> I can't into Linux

>I can't into broken screwdrivers

this is why distros with like CentOS and Debian are the only ones worth using

What you really seek is not a good operating system but in fact a job to occupy your free time.

give haiku a shot, its /comfy/

Because Windows monopoly on desktops. Other OSes can't compete atm.

autism

Because they're all written by cniles and based on outdated os design.

i mean based on this answer, your thread is rhetorical thread i assume but basically yeah.

do it yourself but, day by day the hardware support for custom software is getting less so if you can try to save boards and laptops which are corebooted etc.

i've already started on saving hardware in pristine conditions and then already written a few bootloaders and instances.
check out gentoo, i've felt it's the most modular OS we have currently whilst also having support to latest modern softwares.
its strikes a good balance.

anyway if you're crying about tools and OS getting bad it's money and traffic to that OS period. devs will sell their soul for that kind of money which they already are doing.
trying to appease the lowest common denominator so that their profit is maximized.

dont blame it, it's human nature. you or as you said thinkers like us who like to be in control rather than be low test faggots who cries about his OS deleting his files and shit is pathetic imo.
so, you have to remember we are going against the grain here and we need more effort just to do normal things everyday for example websites, unoptimised tools etc i can go on.

so stop crying and embrace the effort and git gud at it. peace

Attached: NOOOO.png (1280x720, 972K)

Emacs, lisp machines, project oberon, plan9...

So use Gentoo. It's not just a meme. It's very much meant to be the "built it into what you want" distro.

because you spend all of your time caring about what retards on Jow Forums think

android + linux