Got a stolen iPhone 6 from another country on my hands. What's the standard procedure? How do I wipe / flash it?

Got a stolen iPhone 6 from another country on my hands. What's the standard procedure? How do I wipe / flash it?

t. never had to deal with an iDevice before

Attached: gayphone.jpg (224x224, 7K)

visit your local police station, hand it back and go confess in the nearest Church

You basically don’t. It’s specifically designed not to be able to do that to keep it from being stolen. Drop it off at the police station and they’ll return it to the owner.

Give it back jamal

Attached: 1470082460875.jpg (1263x942, 223K)

Dunno what the fuck you're talking about. It's flashing allright as I type this.

return it daquan

>lying on the internet

Regresalo Ricardo

Not op, I think you can flash updates, but it doesn't unlock the phone. No matter what you do you'll need to login with the owners Apple ID or pass code.

TL;DR op didn't lie, but he's fucked either way

Give it back and get a job!

> never had to deal with an iDevice before
Should've done a research.
You can't since info about iCloud lock is stored inside a modem chip. IPSW firmwares do not destroy this info. Of course, you probably can wipe it if you can jailbreak, but you can't, because you even can't access the home screen.

iPhones actually have securiy unlike androids

You don't

Attached: 1543071464597.png (282x317, 130K)

G

Yeah, you're right, Can't find anything other then half measures. Get i'll take it to the gypsies tomorrow, they have their ways, hardware ways, I guess.

Yeah right I know plenty of people using stolen iphones.

Have you tried putting it in some rice?

give it back tyrone

Name one

Attached: 1543062010334.gif (480x480, 644K)

give it back jamal

Niggers man...

those people aren't using stolen iphones
they're using pre-owned iphones that were sold to them lmao if they're lying to you about using a stolen phone, you and your friends are absurdly fucked in the head
the gypsies dont have their ways, they typically just sell it for parts

Eбaть y яблoдeбилoв мaнямиpoк.

Give it back paneer.

Give it back Tyrone

I always wonder if threads like this are just a long running joke at this point. Surely everyone has seen the reaction asking this question gets?

Heдeй пcyвa, мaймyнкo мpъcнa.