/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Update from the bike lamp user • IEM tips arrive and are bad • USB stuff and "Many wishes" card • Automatic selfie stick • More info from the chink router user • A whole bunch of gel pens arrive • Trust no one • Chink GPU • "Dear friend" • "Please understand" • "110% customer satisfaction" • "Valuable customer" Previous thread

Attached: csg-santa.jpg (800x533, 128K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Silicone-Coaster-Insulation-Mat-Hot-Sale-Creative-Cute-Cartoon-Cup-Mat-Free-Shipping-Cute-Anime/1000005512378.html
amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXD7TP9
aliexpress.com/item//1830447643.html
aliexpress.com/item/Original-Remax-2500mAh-Pino-Small-Mobile-Phone-Large-Capacity-Mini-Power-Bank-General-Charge-Treasure-Extra/32881061766.html?spm=2114.search0104.8.8.17b46222WYKKUP
youtube.com/watch?v=5kozlZji_9o
wearyourbeer.com/natural-light-m-382.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why haven't you ordered tons of cute clothes and overcome your loneliness yet, /csg/?

Attached: csg chinese trap paradise.jpg (2448x3264, 504K)

>clothes
>loneliness
how the fuck are those two related
also loneliness is for the weak i'd rather buy xiaomemes

pics in programming socks

If you are feminine enough you can get a boyfriend

posting in the best csg

I'd rather eat 4000 chinese mangoes straight from a shenzhen street than being a mentally ill homo.

>buy chink shit
>ask to extend buyer protection
>chink doesn't do it
>ask for refund
>get refund
>package arrives

who else received a christmas present from china?

>to protect the security of your account please use another device to sign in
What the fuck is this shit?

It's a Jow Forums meme picture, look at the date on it
Also protip: use coconut oil instead of buying lube, its good for your skin, hair, cooking, baking and rubbing one out, plus it smells nice too and the price is comparable if you buy a decent amount.
Plus since you'd be buying chinkshit lube, the coconut oil has a 99.99993% lower chance of causing dick cancer

Reposting from last thread:
Please recommend me a mechanical keyboard.
Are the ones in the wiki still recommended?

aula f2012

people buy water-based lubricants because it doesn't eat away at their sex toys and condoms

Your sex toys should be made of silicone or glass which isn't affected by coconut oil at all and using a condom to jerk off is just weird

always practice safe sex, even in your backdoor!

Show using the whole thing now and do a review of it

Um sweety, couldn't you afford the ejaculating dragon dildo? Just use a little pump to simulate pre-cum and use that as lube!

lmao you've never had sex

I came here to ask something. But after reading this filth, I'll take my questions elsewhere.

Not with my anus I havent

I spend way too long looking at my computer screen for work, and even at the lowest brightness it hurts my eyes after a while. Should those anti glare protectors work?

Maybe take a break every hour?
Your body is literally telling you to go do something else.
I disassociate if I spend more than 5 hours sitting at a computer staring at a screen.

If you just do basic stuff ask them if you can install flux, or ask the admin to do it instead of wearing sunglasses indoors.
Windows 10 also has some built in night mode built in too.
Either way if they say no go straight to HR and tell them its an OH&S thing, tell them about eye cancer and early blindness and all that stuff so that everyone has to use it.
The next step after that is to get them to switch from flourescent tubes to LED or something since that is also rapidly making your eyes weaker and weaker.

Anyone bought a cheapo robot vacuum? My apartment is fairly small so I don't wanna shell out $200-300 for the widely recommended Xiaomeme.

Computers have built in graphics settings for this.

anyone have ever had any experiences with banana pi's products? I'm thinking of buying a banana pi zero or a banana pi mini. but there's almost no software included with it. should I just go and buy the original one or should I look into something else like the orange pi or nano pi?

Give me something for around 1$ abd I'll buy no matter how useless it is

aliexpress.com/item/1PC-Silicone-Coaster-Insulation-Mat-Hot-Sale-Creative-Cute-Cartoon-Cup-Mat-Free-Shipping-Cute-Anime/1000005512378.html

Mike Wazowski coaster.

I got this its pretty good for $25

amazon.com/gp/product/B01LXD7TP9

orange ones are cheaper, they produce more heat tho (my h3 need active cooling)

okay is there something along the line of a raspberry pi zero or something low profile?

Orange Pi Zero.

I ordered some 18650 cells for my torch and they have been stuck at parcel is handled since the 27th of november, the seller keeps giving me stock responses like please wait dear.
I messaged him that either he contact the shipping company and get back to me or I'll be forced to open a dispute.
What are the chances that he will budge?

ye but I have to buy an expansion for video output still this tiny guy seems good for server usage. anything else in mind I was looking at the nano pi m3

Please wait dear.

You don't need video output, if you're using linux with GUI then you're doing it wrong.

what could it be

Attached: 20181223_145128.jpg (1000x750, 119K)

if you absolutely need proper video output get an orange pi one, its is still a tad smaller than a full raspi.
also there is a console debug header (rx, tx & gnd) on each one of them so you dont even need network to control them, just a usb to ttl shit like a ch340

Where should I go for 3d printer recommendations?

a cheapo "sol dering station" off ebay, of course. supposedly this one is alright, and notably better than the generic ones that plug directly into the wall.

Attached: 20181223_145141.jpg (1000x750, 199K)

okay thanks

/diy/ has a 3d printer general with a lot of resources, and they're always happy to help you decide

A chink hakko
neat.

thanks

If I buy a 64gb flash drive for 5 bucks, how many gb will it actually be?

Attached: 1544897614381.jpg (500x671, 47K)

about 64

>sol dering
noice plug, how much?

got a 28$ refund on a keyboard that didn't work/
what should i buy ?

kys dear

Attached: aku bait.png (200x461, 42K)

Chances are none.
Open a dispute, fuck the chink.
If he ends up coming through just cancel the dispute.
Or don't, I'm an autist, not your mom.
That is not to say that your mom is not autistic.

Attached: bunga.jpg (273x128, 6K)

ended up being about $18 after a coupon they had, cheaper than what the chinks charge on aliexpress i think.

How many freedom bucks was it? And does it use any particular standard for irons you plug into the base?

i need a good glass screen protector for my p20 pro

My friend swears by them. You could also install f.lux or use the Night Light function built into Windows 10.

Xiaomi makes anti-blue light glasses if you need nice ones.

about 18 freedom fun bucks like i said. i believe it uses the same standard the actual Hakko 936 one its copying uses, though replacement irons won't exactly be anything but ones from china identical to the one included.

which orange pi should I buy?

the one suitable for your project
what kind of retarded question is that

there are no "pure" virgin asians, why do you think there are so many of them? yes they'll lie and say they are but that's because compulsive lying is a part of their culture now

Nice. That's really tempting.

i scrolled past this and kind of want to order it
aliexpress.com/item//1830447643.html

thats a really good price for what it is (i bet it uses a transformer to step down the voltage, that transformer alone is probably worth half that)

some user ages ago bought one, they leak all the time. useless as soap dispensers.

aliexpress.com/item/Original-Remax-2500mAh-Pino-Small-Mobile-Phone-Large-Capacity-Mini-Power-Bank-General-Charge-Treasure-Extra/32881061766.html?spm=2114.search0104.8.8.17b46222WYKKUP
My mother keeps complaing about her phone's battery dying, but doesn't want to carry around a normal power bank because too big/too heavy. Anyone have experience with tiny power banks like this one? I know 2500MhA is not much but her phone is old so the battery is pretty small too.

just get a new battery for the phone

Should I?

Attached: MIXZA_HY_Memory_Card_256GB_128GB_64GB_U3_80MBS_32_opera_2018-12-23_23-50-33.png (1176x515, 404K)

I want to die

Attached: my photoresist.png (1012x52, 15K)

you in the US? actual legit brands go on sale for $45 all the time and won't take a billion years to arrive. they don't got a shark on them though

sure
my 256gb shark werks fine

just realized i'm fucking stupid and didn't see the "Free Shipping to Italy" part. ignore me

i use orange pi zero or zero plus. they good for headless stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=5kozlZji_9o

Attached: Great white.jpg (2248x2424, 801K)

Received the qt2 and been using it for a few hours until THE FUCKING LEFT SIDE STOPPED WORKING FOR NO REASON
It's not the cable, swapping left and right has same issue on left earplug.
how do I get a replacement or a refund on AliExpress

Always make a video of you opening the package.

It's for my m0, so far so good, I have 40gb of music in it and the write speed goes up to 32mb.

Attached: Great white one.jpg (1713x1265, 1.04M)

For fucks sakes am I fucked then

Just open a dispute with something like "LEFT SIDE NO WORK STUPID CHINK REEEEE"
worked for me with a pair of Zircons

> BATTERY FUCKERY

Tell me about. Some Big shit must of gone down with shipping batteries. Heres my story.

> Ordered Macbook Air Battery on 11.11
> Paid more from a decent store with good reviews
> Item Processed
> No tracking Information
> Wait a month
> No tracking Information
> Message Seller
> No Reply
> Order window about to close in few days
> Magicly a tracking number appears !
> Item now waiting at facility in china !
> AFTER 6 weeks

I think i am gonna totally get fucked out of $50 this reeks to hell. Lucky i took plenty of screen shots. Im about to open the Dispute Process.. Wish me luck !

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-12-13 12-51-51.png (942x243, 57K)

Then what happened? I want a refund, for sure other units suffer the same problems. Any brand that's not unreliable

stop crossposting. your answer is in you dispute
they will ask you to post just the left one back at your expense
tell them to fuck off this a widely reported QC issue
Full Refund or Replacement
They will decline
You ring up your CC and do what strikes eternal fear into the chink and CHARGEBACK

sorry pal but these fuckers ruined your christmas hence why this thread is CALLED CHINK SHIT GENERAL

This just arrived and I noticed that the three little pads at the bottom don't look to have any traces going to them and might just be product labelling. So then am I correct in assuming that there's no way of outputting different colors? In that case why make it RGB in the first place instead of simply having all white mixed-phosphor LEDs? It didn't come with a remote.

Attached: RGB COB.jpg (3264x2448, 1.08M)

Yeah I'm so butthurt I posted in both

Reminder that I can suck my own dick and none of you faggots are flexible enough to even reach yours, god I love my DAP so much

I can almost always find the chinkshit version of any t-shirt I find online for $15 less, but for the life of me I can't find anything from wearyourbeer.com/natural-light-m-382.html

Anyone got any ideas?

follow up

Attached: Untitled.png (856x322, 23K)

It has this image in the listing though. I suppose I'll ask on /diy/ohm.

Attached: oof.png (1034x1026, 864K)

Id be butthurt too. Good news is they open up with a torx driver. You can poke the guts to see if there loose wire. The fact all three drivers are silent tells me its easy fix (YMMV) here is a pic to help you out fren

> DEAR FRIEND INTENSIFIES

Attached: 2018_05_29_17_20_56.jpg (1028x843, 100K)

the color is supposed to change/fade automagically

Oh really? I guess we'll see since I'm testing it now.

Fuck, you're right. I guess that's what "Alteration Lamp" in the title of the listing means then.

forget about your idea of replacing the driver, those shits are highly integrated/specialized chips often with no markings that you cant even order without knowing the factory owner. it would be far easier to just make your own led array from discrete leds in series

Is there a greater joy than reading angry reviews

Attached: Screenshot_20181223-220544.png (1440x2880, 1.05M)

All I need to do is cut away the silastic (already done), turn the thing on and use my DMM to probe for the enable lines to the three sets of LEDs, desolder the little 4-pin MCU, and solder in bodge-wires to my own MCU that will PWM the enable lines. Powering the new micro might be a bit of a pain though, the existing one is just using an internal zener-style supply with an external resistor from rectified mains, which I might repeat, else make a capacitive dropper.

Attached: step 1.jpg (3264x2448, 1.59M)

On second thoughts I'll have 3 PWM systems, each with potentiometers, so I can change the color live. I think I can pull that off with a single quad comparator IC.

please post results after youve done it, i might want to dim a mains cob if that ends up working alright
>inb4 it flickers like hell

Will there be any coupon rain for Aliexpress on Christmas day?

what chastity cage is 4 quid ?

What are the odds of being chinked here?

Attached: watts.png (1357x630, 688K)

Whats the hottest xiaomi meme?

some redmi phone probably
i don't buy xiaomi phones but the latest xiaomeme i bought was the electric toothbrush without botnet

>What are the odds of being chinked here?

Actually (You) can do the chinking. I remember reading an user bought that light. Measured it with a wattmeter and it pulled only 150 watts. He lodged a dispute and got it for free :)))))))

Attached: iv1je26b8luy.jpg (540x500, 26K)

Guys?