Buy 300 USD noise cancelling headphones shilled by ecelebs

>buy 300 USD noise cancelling headphones shilled by ecelebs
>buy 10 USD industrial noise canceling muffs and cheapest philips flea headphones

Why are burgers so good at burning away their money?
Stop it. Stop and be creative once in your life.

Attached: nauszniki-3m-optime-iii-h540a.jpg (414x438, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Honeywell-Earmuff-1030110/dp/B004U4A5RU/ref=sr_1_8?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1545628656&sr=1-8&keywords=howard leight
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dont people waste 300 because of how they look?

I thought I was the only one who did this

I fucking love not hearing the city noise while listening to podcasts. Best decision in my life. My ears love it. You also start noticing more stuff with your eyes without auditory cues.

>4channel was run over today
>he could not hear the cars or people telling him to get away
>the woman was given a $30 fine, an appropriate amount for accidentally killing 4channel

Attached: 4L_slQ1BOhd.jpg (790x411, 31K)

We have pavements and street lights in Europe.

>4channel hit the european pavements and street lights and died

What are you talking about?

He's the local autist, don't mind him, he will get bored soon

Just don't live in a big city live in a suburb of a 3mil city is optimal

But I enjoy walking to work and not getting stuck in traffic.

Funny thing is I have both, a QC35 and a 3M. I can wear the QC35 for hours and don't notice them, whereas the 3M are uncomfortable af.

You are wearing them wrong.

How?

You put small headphones in your ears and then put muffs filled with extra padding on top. Why are burgers retarded?

Attached: 20181224_053025.jpg (3084x2412, 3.7M)

OPs pic are designed to squeeze your head to keep noise out. You would need to bend the fuckers backwards and ruin the spring

Bend what? I like when my muffs sit tight on my head. Your skull is soft or something?

Attached: 20181224_053713.jpg (2398x1370, 2.48M)

I do this too, for listening to music while I play drums.

except $10 noice cancelling muffs are gonna suck ass. have some respect for your own personal comfort. You probably don't need better noise cancellation than $10 muffs offer but I would definitely need better protection

I was actually running headphone drivers insider the shells of the earpro. with wires running out underneath the cushion.

I would think only the smallest of earbuds would go unobstructed by over ear hearing protection

I only use smallest,cheapest flea headphones and it works. I destroy headphone wires all the time. Only retards buy expensive headphones for outdoors.

What ear muffs do you recommend?

I've used several under the Howard Leight brand and they've been great, both comfortable and durable. You should know they they actually sell them with headphones already built in for like under $50 usd

>buy muffs with headphones built in
>cable snaps
>can't replace headphones alone

>fix cable
???

I bought HD650s (Expensive) and It was the only purchase I have ever been satisfied with.

Attached: 718BgKOKOkL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x1500, 144K)

Buying pants satisfies me. I feel bad when I spend a lot of money. I was rised to save money.

Attached: bokserki_meskie_4x2.jpg (640x310, 16K)

I haven't tried these particular models but I'm buying some right now. they look perfect for my drums. my current pair of Howard Leight L3's are rated for 30 decibels which was enough for drums , hopefully 25 is too

30 decibels wasn't enough for handgun firing imho

amazon.com/Howard-Leight-Honeywell-Earmuff-1030110/dp/B004U4A5RU/ref=sr_1_8?s=hi&ie=UTF8&qid=1545628656&sr=1-8&keywords=howard leight

Looks more expensive than basic industry worker muffs. Never saw anyone steal fancy muffs from the construction site.

They're thirty bucks.

I'm not autistic so I don't need to worry about background/external sounds.

I haven't tried these particular models but I'm buying some right now. My current pair are rated for 30 decibels

vmodas are better

>Never saw anyone steal fancy muffs from the construction site.
???

I'm pretty sure OP will only be satisfied with only the worlds cheapest shit

OP just buy two headphone drivers, wire them up, and tuck them into the cups of your earmuffs. This way you can sheath or insulate the wires yourself with whatever you want, and replace them easily when/if they break. you can run the wires through the cushion if you have to, or through the cup, you don't need to put stress on the wires and soldered connections just because you're too stubborn to intelligently route your wires.

replacing your worlds cheapest earbuds separately from your worlds cheapest ear muffs as some kind of cost savings is ridiculous, just build the kit you want the right way.

I didn't plan ahead. Ended up stuffing some earplugs into a pair of headphones. Works alright.

Attached: sc308xcx.png (618x445, 211K)

Attached: hackermann.jpg (300x168, 11K)

$30 tops, drivers and volume control included.

Attached: KOSS-Race-Tracker-851172254.jpg (720x496, 34K)

Are all anons here homeless?

Last Christmass I gave you my heart.

Jihad vans.

Yeah, but your sound quality is just going to be 10 buck shit. Expensive headphones have amazing sound and noise canceling actually brings out the best of it. All you have is the best of 10 buck shit.

Perhaps I want to not look like a complete hipster with these 5KG cans and have actually tolerable audio quality

Paved roads allow motor vehicles to travel faster and with reduced noise.

I bet it sounds like you have a bucket on your head.

Attached: Buji - ancient Vorlon god.png (514x444, 404K)

Are you retarded?
I don't need super quality to listen to podcasts and Drum and Bass.

Attached: 20181212_184000.jpg (2535x1932, 2.29M)

I literally own a pair of those very same 3M industrial noise canceling headsets.

>bokserki męskie
Możesz nie kupować cotton worldów, ale nie nazywaj się anonem, ok?
I think I'm a hoarder, yesterday I've bought 4 CD albums, even though I know I will rip them as soon as I will be able to, and never touch them anymore. But I will be looking at them, and it will make me happy for several seconds sometimes. Should I get help?

These here come for 19 Euro.

Attached: Koss UR231K.jpg (397x406, 16K)

And not everybody listens to shit designed for $10 OEMs

freedomainradio.com