RGB looks like an ugly tumor formed inside a low testosterone mans ball sack! When will this shitty fad go away...

RGB looks like an ugly tumor formed inside a low testosterone mans ball sack! When will this shitty fad go away? Almost every new pc in the market has to have this shit. This shit looks like its marketed directly towards the lgbt cunts.

Attached: lN5BmpWqmmZauKjn.jpg (521x330, 51K)

I like the glow

i got a bilateral orchiectomy and i still prefer everything i buy to be murdered

It's not a fad it's been around for like 2 decades now

Are you autistic? Just turn them off.

Monitors are the worst these days, how many fucking colours do you need? I watch everything in B&W because I'm not a god damned onions sipping faggot

>Just turn them off.

Attached: you.gif (480x561, 227K)

Most hardware has the lights at this point so either shut up and turn them off or use chinkshit $20 parts. What are you gonna do, write an angry letter to Asus?

this is literally a post looking for something to get mad about

normal ass generic ram is still available from pretty much every manufacturer that isn't dedicated to GAYMEN

here's what you need to do: don't buy things you don't like

Don't even get me started on """(((motion pictures)))""" Who the fuck ever asked for more than a good still? Slide projectors are a line you do NOT cross

I genuinely don't get why people like this. It's not like it makes it faster or anything. The only semi practical use I can think of is for keyboards.

>he buys RGB components but doesn't light them up

Lol shut the fuck up, fucking boomer. Stick with your 486DX and fuck off.

>Almost every new pc in the market has to have this shit.

I fail to see how this is an issue. Don't like it? Don't buy it.

fucking nigger, go back to 9gag.

Attached: 1545435729245.png (625x682, 96K)

RGB being good looking or bad looking is subjective, but I think it is going to age poorly, a 2012 plain mobo in a 2012 corsair case still looks modern as fuck, but an RGB build is always going to date itself.

>pays a premium for ghey rgbs to make epeen bigger
>turns them off
where's the fucking logic here?

I like LED lights but only solid colours, im fucking tired of this RgayB shit they put that girly crap in everything

Only SSD/HDD are free from the RsoyB epidemics

blue rgb lights cool the system. my temps have never been lower. my PC room is almost like a freezer now.

rgb is the future, buddy
when will my phone glow?

You buy RGB to pick one color and stop cycling.

It's a placebo, but one day it might have the same effects as psycoframe

I hated it during the 00s and I hate it now.
I turn all my leds off and stick to black everything looks good
This I remember about 11 years ago I got a cfl fluro blue light tube for my pc was absolutely cringe.
00s street culture was even worse fucking fast and furious pimp my ride making body kits cool that looked like complete arse.

This, I remember all the cringey as fuck core 2 era rigs with the led and it was stupid then.

I want to go back and do some trick case mods to my Athlon xp rig lads.

>I turn all my leds off and stick to black everything looks good
Unplug your computer, and back away, it will look even better!

they get fucked in price for being faggots win win imo

Keep backing away right off a cliff cheers mate
Yep I even remember late 90s early 00 perspex see through case/electronics meme.
Oh and colored plastic see-through electronics as well

it kinda sucks because high Mhz ram, and other components have this.