Import (

import (
"github.com/muhuser/muhrepo/pkg/muhrepo
)

Is this kind of a joke? I've never seen a more retarded importing method in any language. I'd say even C/C++ is more logical and intuitive than this bullshit

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (250x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.golang.org/modules2019
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're like a baby
is-odd = require("is-odd")

>same as link to the github page
How is that not intuitive? And now you know where to find the source code on github.

yeah #include "file.c" is so much better

> A compile-time directive is the same as a dynamic import
You have to be 18 to post here, user

because it's retarded to impose FQDN to import packages especially when you want to import local packages. Why the fuck do I need to write "github.com/xxx/xxx/xxx/xxx" to import a local package that can be imported via relative paths? I've never seen this bullshit in any other language but go

Don't type it, copy and paste the Github link.

are you retarded? that's not the problem, the problem is imposing FQDN to import local packages

You're right, I'm retarded, I'm so sorry

What? You can import local packages with just their name, no github link.

By default I'm pretty the go tools stores the package in a file path named after the github url so that's probably what was confusing him.

again, it's not about that the path exists in the filesystem, it's about forcing the use of FQDN for local importing

Even the go team said GOPATH was a mistake and plan to deprecate it next year. Haven't checked out the new module system yet but I have high hopes for it.

What is the problem with that? It's only local because it's cached.

modules are comfy user. you basically point GOPROXY to working module proxy like Project Athens. Here's a blog post from Go BDFL, blog.golang.org/modules2019

Attached: ClKVUntVAAAIcb4.jpg (1000x1500, 136K)

how to update/remove dependencies with go modules?

You #include header files, not source files, user. That file.c is compiled separately to a file.o, which is then linked against your main source file.

The path on the file system is where you're importing it from moron. You're not forced to do anything. Just stop autistic ally screeching with your acronym and move it or make a sys link.

No. Just no. There is no "quantum" anything, this isn't poorly understood near magic effects of some mythical theoretical particle. This is simply electrons being so small they can move through any material at the path of least resistance, because nothing can exert 100% perfect electrical control over them. It is current leakage. It is nothing but current leakage. It is current leakage in short channel devices, and it happens at literally every feature size, it is not exclusive to small FinFET devices like upcoming 5nm EUV FinFETs. Even planar devices have extremely high degrees of leakage through their channels, directly under the gates, electrons still leak out. Yet despite this the transistors still function.

Quantum tunneling is a meme regurgitated by people who know nothing about the field of FETs.

JEALOUS BRO?
gonna include that shit in my c0d3 and put a key logger in it

>installs is-odd
>automatically installs multiple other dependencies

You realize it's just relative path to GOPATH and not an actual link to github repo, do you?

What did you expect? Of course it needs is-number to properly work.

Attached: 1520648112696.png (1009x3612, 467K)

I was in that thread.

What's the issue with imposing FQDN to import local packages? I've seen some other languages that pull in dependencies from the Internet, but stores them locally until you tell them to update. Ruby's bundler does this

Javascript programmers should be lynched

go does not pull dependencies from the internet, OP is just retarded.