Qbittorrent is an absolute shitshow. Except for the menu on the left...

Qbittorrent is an absolute shitshow. Except for the menu on the left. It can't even resume downloads properly without a restart after a lost connection. utorrent was amazing.

Attached: unnamed.png (768x192, 79K)

Just use the old ass version of uTorrent before they fagged it up.

I'm running qbittorrent on GNU/Linux and I haven't experienced any of these problems.

2.1.1 with encryption is the best.

Install Deluge
/thread

I haven't seen any of these problems either. I used it on W7 as well as various distros and it works fine. Same with Deluge.

I started using it recently to replace azureus. I thought it was pretty good, especially the search feature. What's the issue?

I don't actually know the issue you're referring to.

But eh, use BiglyBT or Vuze [Linux version from sauce], it have features aplenty and is stable.

>BitTorrent downloads at 2mbps
>qbittorrent downloads the same file at 800kbps
It used to stall for me a few years ago, now it has the speed problem. Same shit happens on Transmission. I'm on W7. I didn't like Vuze, for some reason. I wish there was a minimal and lightweight client that doesn't suck but still has decent features like adding magnet links or torrent from link.

Have you tried Deluge and Halite?

Attached: 1425328938264.jpg (450x650, 138K)

I've tried Deluge and didn't like it for some reason. Can you hide everything in Halite, leaving you with only the torrent list?

I'm not sure, actually. I tested it years back, but wanted something else. What didn't you like about Deluge? Also, for your original problem: did you try tweaking the connection settings?

Just use transmission

I really like it. Search and RSS, automatic downloads, binding to tun and it just works for me.

This desu

>What didn't you like about Deluge?
I think it was the TV shit it had or whatever, and even when hiding the bars and tabls there was some visible lines.
>did you try tweaking the connection settings?
Yeah, I set it all up to be the same as Bittorrent, but the thing just shits itself.

My only problem with qb is the fact that it crashes/becomes impossible to use at ~2000 active torrents.Other than that i have no issue

Transmission, faggot

You, sir, are full of shit.

Yeah, using an obsolete software to connect with the internet always was an excellent fucking idea.

Attached: qb.png (1920x1162, 272K)

don't blame the software, blame your extreme levels of computer illiteracy.

literally never encountered a single problem with qbittorrent

I would rather use Transmission in a docker environment.

Works on my machine.

>qbittorrent not responding
>kill it
>it doesn't die
>kill it again
>insufficient permissions

Attached: 1545397967241.jpg (1136x640, 143K)

>My only problem with qb is the fact that it crashes/becomes impossible to use at ~2000 active torrents.
What the fuck?

Have the qbitorrent devs fucked something up when going from v3 to v4? v4's UI lags horrendously, had to move back to v3.

utorrent doesn't work very well with magnet links and proxies

For me it started crashing at like 300 torrents or something. Before that it started locking up after idling.

I have close to 4k and while it hangs on start it works after like 20 seconds.
I think it was laggy back on 3.x but I'm not entirely sure.

>was
You mean is.

Dip in upload was just me pausing most of my active torrents to give priority to a new release.

Attached: Capture.png (1774x448, 42K)

>0.65 ratio

If you used a lightweight client like uTorrent you could actually keep it running and seed.

>it doesn't die
absolutely not linux then

qbitorrent just werks on my machine, literally the only option you are using Windows
>inb4 using Windows
kys idiot

Just fucking use Transmission, you need nothing more

>If you used a lightweight client like uTorrent you could actually keep it running and seed.
t. brainlet

Attached: file.png (409x241, 21K)

35TB is cute.
I bet you're on symmetrical gigabit, too.

>kill it
>it doesnt die
well you didnt fukkin kill it then, huh?

utorrent downloads video games faster to play the lastest high tech video games on windows 10. It's too slow on linux and that's why linux has no video games.

such is life using winblows

if you kill someone, or something.. it dies
if it didnt die, you didnt kill it.
you fucking lying scumbucket

Tixati doesn't have this problem

>has to edit a text file just to change language

Attached: 1_zCw9YQICYZzozYZsqeIiYA.png (1920x1200, 1.56M)

>banned from most private trackers

works on my machine
>python
xD

What's the ram usage? I got 500 and it's using almost 200mb

I hit and run public trackers so no biggie