WHAT

WHAT
THE
FUCK

IS GOING ON WITH NVIDIA

Attached: Screenshot_20181224_154644.png (1529x665, 95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

inquisitr.com/5221335/donald-trump-rogue-president-general-warns/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

arr tee ex

Its stock price was clearly a bubble that was driven by many things, among them the cryptocoin bubble. The cryptocoin bubble has popped and that has deflated the stock some.

Look how the price developed last 5 years. It is just massively overvalued. Maybe a good opportunity to buy soon.

Look at the broad market.
We are in the middle of a crash.

Crashing their stockings

RTX was a massive flop, vega 56 is punishing gtx 1080 owners and navi is scheduled to destroy the 2080.

Attached: Comb23122018101617.jpg (1317x736, 165K)

Inside information is that Vega 7nm and Zen 2 are actually launching at CES, 5 months ahead of schedule.

Navi 7nm, that is.

The entire market crashing due to Trump
The Obama economy is finally over.

Does this mean I'll be able to get two Titan RTX for 100$ early next year ?

They lost money, so they released a graphics card. Then they saw the bit of recovery and were like "hurr if we keep releasing more cards then it'll only keep going up right?"

this

sure , why not

This, things won't settle until we finally impeach him. Pulling out of syria when we were too deep in the shit is not gonna play out well.

t. republican

They were massively overvalued and are correcting, same as the rest of the market.
Look at AMD, releasing new CPUs that are fucking great and widely acclaimed, yet their stock has taken a serious dip too.

Also kikes at the fed doing kikery as per usual to enrich the kike oligarchy.

Ummm...the insanity we saw during the crypto mining craze this past year wasn't going to last forever.Remember how suppliers couldn't keep up with demand? Remember how prices were nearly doubled? Of course there was going to be a backlash eventually.

>Intel can't supply cpus, they're shit anyways
>NShekel and Jewvidia are normally together
>NShekel's alternate market is... cars? do they even do gaming arm phone shit anymore?
RIP Intel, so big they can take out their greatest ally

>t. republican
More like neocon. Go fuck yourself you warmongering piece of shit. I'm tired of sending our boys off to die for Israel when we could just as easily kill sandniggers with drones if we really had to. If you think he's getting impeached, you're a fucking moron. He will never be removed form office. The only way you're getting rid of him is if he gets his brains blown out by the Federal Reserve, which is possible considering he's going after them now, JFK style.

Attached: dale-gribble-never-ceases-to-amaze-me_o_5266073.png (541x607, 507K)

I always get a laugh out of armchair economists and generals. Thanks anons.

Fuck this shit I blew thousands of dollars on subpar gamer rig few months back and now this.

If I listened to dad and waited until christmas I could have gotten so much more.

Fuck.

I don't like our own kind being in those shithole countries any more than you do but they're there for a reason. If a fucking 4 star general steps down because trump wants to throw temper tantrums and do whatever he wants without council despite him having 0 military experience and even dodging the draft then you should be worried a storms a brewing.

Whatever the case he needs to be removed from office asap, he obviously has no idea what he's doing if he couldn't even do the BARE minimum and put up that god dam wall up. He's a threat to the US economy and general well being.

This has happened before.

Could you imagine if the elite gambling scheme actually related to prices?

>stock plummets 50%
>prices drop 20-50%

Protip for everyone in this thread: stop buying shit and save as much as possible. Until trump is finally kicked out of office things could get very ugly. We've reached a point where our OWN president is a threat to our own country. I pray every day he just gets impeached and not assassinated. In the end he's just a kid in a suit and I feel sorry for him.

Attached: 1542331987513.jpg (1084x1027, 380K)

>If a fucking 4 star general steps down because trump wants to throw temper tantrums and do whatever he wants without council despite him having 0 military experience and even dodging the draft then you should be worried a storms a brewing.
Stop spewing out the bullshit you hear on TV that's generated by multinational corporations with no loyalty to the united states whatsoever. Jarheads are our most valuable assets. We have NO BUSINESS being there and the middle east rotting form the inside out has NOTHING to do with us. Let it fucking burn. It's always been shit and always will be shit. If the foudners were here and someone told them that tehre was a problem in the middle east, hey would say "who gives a fat flying fuck about the middle east?" If we pull out then Israel will be destroyed. Good. The sooner, the better.
>He's a threat to the US economy and general well being.
The economy is doing fantastic. I'm making more money than ever right now. It probably won't last because (((the fed))) will always ensure that the market crashes every now and again just for sick kicks. You Republicans are a fucking joke, because you say you care about the economy but you support the very system that fucks the American people to begin with, the central banks and the money changer. Fuck you, fuck banks, and fuck Israel.

Attached: 911.png (680x1483, 425K)

Fuck off cucklet

The shitposting to crash the stock market would be beautiful.

too late for that user, it'll be shit long after he leaves.

Unless we get an FDR-esque presidente we're in for the long haul economy-wise.

Look not gonna waste the thread arguing but I'll just link you to this. If you still haven't changed your mind after reading this then I feel sorry for you as well.

inquisitr.com/5221335/donald-trump-rogue-president-general-warns/

its because intel is going to show off a new GPU card in like 15days time that will only cost 300$ but perform the same as a 2500$ nvidia gpu.

if you think that's bullshit look at intel staff compared to nvidia and facilities. intel is like 300x the size of nvidia …

Intel has tried to make a proper GPU for 20 years and always failed. I have no reason to believe they'll do it FOR REAL THIS TIME

>Unless we get an FDR-esque presidente we're in for the long haul economy-wise.
Not only are you a mouth breathing moron who listens to everything he hears on TV, you're actually brainwashed enough form our education system to believe that FDR wasn't the WORST FUCKING PRESIDENT of all time. He's the sole reason the depression lasted as long as it did, and he's the reason for most of the problems we have today. The cocksucker lived like a king in a nation that had absolved itself from kings. The only answer is liberty. Anything else is unamerican communist auhtoritarian
bullshit.
>If you still haven't changed your mind after reading this then I feel sorry for you as well.
I'm not going to be swayed by your bullshit state funded propaganda you goddamn shill. Suck my dick you little shit.
>Look not gonna waste the thread arguing
Thanks for giving up.

Attached: does_this_look_like_the_face_of_mercy_to_you.png (1608x2352, 2.64M)

was tanking the stock part of your plan?

wew neck yourself faggot, I literally don't own a TV. I draw my opinions from actual cognitive processes...

Holy shit, what are you smoking? I want some of that.

Attached: 1483993740567.png (782x720, 323K)

yeesh

Attached: images (17).jpg (470x313, 14K)

what's the next step of your master plan?

>I draw my opinions from actual cognitive processes...
Reading online propoganda and trying to shill """""credible journalistic outlets""""" is npt using your noodle.
>nah man u shud just fuckin kill urself
Thank you for conceding with a non-argument, my dude.
Premium British pipe tobacco. I know you're shitposting but I recommend this stuff hardcore.

Attached: pb-dvb.jpg (500x500, 47K)

>"scheduled to destroy"
No. Stop with the "this generation is shit but just wait™".

Aside from the fact where I've not stated a thing, aside from the fact that it seems likely there'll be a recession..

Your way to demonstrate you don't consume propaganda and are a (((free thinker))) is to gargle the balls of an obese brainlet who can't build a simple wall. You're a mental giant dude, a regular fucking einstein

>Your way to demonstrate you don't consume propaganda and are a (((free thinker))) is to gargle the balls of an obese brainlet who can't build a simple wall. You're a mental giant dude, a regular fucking einstein
Ad-hominems are not arguments. Please try again, neocon.

Attached: screen_redraw_meme__dale_gribble_by_caprisundad-dae6tau.png (937x852, 324K)

>Premium British pipe tobacco. I know you're shitposting but I recommend this stuff hardcore.
>English mixture
The fedora of pipe tobacco.
Real niggas smoke lakelands.

That's the thing tho, it isn't at least not hardware-wise. The packed FP32 raw throughput performance is there, it's just you have to work a little harder to benefit from it but recent driver updates have made it even easier along with DX11/vulkan.

All AMD has to do with Navi is make it more energy efficient and beef up the cores a little and the 2080 is toast.

Attached: Comb15092017124030.jpg (1600x3494, 674K)

a lot of the big mega tech companies are basically in rent seeking mode which generally spells doom for their future.

Not him but he's right, with the wall being a literal foundation for his presidency it's pretty pathetic he couldn't even do that. Talk is cheap after all and he obviously can't deliver half the time.

>The fedora of pipe tobacco.
It was a gift from a dear friend of mine. I think it's pretty damn good man, that kinda shit doesn't phase me. I think people spend too much time attributing subjective tastes to bad characters. Lakelands are legit though, so I'll concede to you on that one.

DX12*

No one is falling for the AI and RTX meme and SoftBank is rumored to pullout of NVIDIA ($8billion)

lul "introduction to logic"
Also do you actually have a coherent argument other than "everyone but me is lying to you, don't believe their lies" That's not an argument you silly faggot.

It'll Larrabee great this time, invest more goy, please.

What are we doing with games these days? UT3 was greebled and had horrible shader effects everywhere and that ran on console 10 years ago, albeit with piss cpu scaling. I'm still playing TF2 sometimes and 2d games, what's the point of getting a $NaN card if you can't even get 60 fps in a shit game?

Once the crypto bubble popped so did their shareprice. They have a lot of stock they cant get rid of so at some point they'll have to write it off.

>the Obama economy

Yeah the guy who dresses in drag at parties and comissioned an artist who draws jizz on all his paintings to make his presidential portrait and so ended up going down in history for having sperm on his face did an outstanding job for America's economy

Attached: spermhead_0.jpg (1020x532, 165K)

Eh I'm just fucking with you, Enlgishes are fine just lots of people coming from aromatics or OTCs get an english blend and go way overboard like it's the best thing out there, when there are so many other delicious kinds of blends out there.

Though latakia can get to become over-fucking-bearing. Too bad there's no more Syrian though, so much smoother and mellower than the Cyprian.

There’s no way you’re this delusional, no fucking way.

you know its bad when retards on Jow Forums dont even agree with you trumptards anymore

He did beyond that.
We were spiraling right into another Great Depression. No banks were lending and credit is the oil of the economy. Manufacturing was going bankrupt.
On top of that the Gulf oil spill threatened to destroy the entire economy of the Gulf Coast.
Obama not only got the banks lending again, saved our manufacturing, he negotiated an unprecedented deal to get billions to the affected Gulf residents exactly when they needed it, not after 15 years of court cases with lawyers taking half.

Did the economy come roaring back? No. But it stayed about even when half the world completely tanked. I'll take "fabulously wealthy but not getting wealthier" over, "living on the street getting meals from a soup kitchen."

AMD announced a RX 3080 for 250 $, which is as fast as Nvidia RTX 2070, which costs 550 $.

Also mining hype is gone.

If you believe that you're an idiot. The entire point of a recession is the collapse of shit tier industry. Their assets get sold at fire sale prices to healthy competition and recirculated back into the economy on the cheap. Recessions lower prices and clear debts. Instead we pumped money and devalued the currency. The response to the recession was brainlet tier mainly because it was knee jerk throwing money in a panic. Not to mention TARP was started by Bush.

The Gaymers Rose Up

>psychological panic due to collapse of housing bubble leading to consumers slowing spending and manufacturers to reduce output for no structural reason
>WE SHOULD JUST LET ALL OF OUR MANUFACTURING GO BANKRUPT, THROWING ALL THEIR WORKERS OUT OF THEIR JOBS! THAT WILL SURELY FIX THE PROBLEM!

Seeing you stockbabies panic over losing a few percentage points is hilarious. You wouldn't last a day in crypto.

Attached: chio_smug.png (466x406, 212K)

>he negotiated an unprecedented deal to get billions to the affected Gulf residents exactly when they needed it, not after 15 years of court cases with lawyers taking half.
Absolutely blatantly false; I lived on the Gulf Coast during that spill, BP was already paying out to affected residents and businesses directly. The government only got involved to take a fat cut for itself and fuck over the people, causing everything to take years and people to only get a tiny fraction of any settlement.

Nigger in Chief couldn't stand all that delicious money actually going directly to those affected.

JUST
BUY IT
GOY

Oh and furthermore the spill most certainly did not threaten to destroy the whole economy of the gulf coast. What a load or shit.

BP fought payouts, moron. Fox News even threw a fit over what Obama was doing, calling it an abuse of power.

FDR is objectively the worst president we've ever had not including Lincoln. FDR's policies prolonged the depression, it isn't even debatable.

I bought some NVidia stock a while back because "why not?"
I think I bought at like $30. I wish I sold it when it was around $260.

>Navi ON

You stupid libertarian fuck wit.

based fine wine

t. neo-nazi or commie

>this is your brain on pol.

This unironically. The entire economy is about to implode with no survivors.

Attached: 02c0634e68c296260d043e9c838c034ad8ef0a983a9a122d51152388e7573f2b.gif (358x200, 3.48M)

stock market crashing again, buy gold

Attached: istockphoto-184864889-1024x1024.jpg (1024x743, 210K)

Guess who inflated the economy and wasted our money with garbage. Protip: it wasn't Trump.

You mean the Bush economy. The bottom out stopped before Obama even implemented any policy and as we know the economy is in a 9 to 12 month delayed response.

Are you guys for real?

>supremely racist especially against the Japanese who were treated disproportionately worse than europeans from enemy nations
>plotted with Churchill to drag the US into war by joining a wartime embargo on Japan to help Britain and France even before joining the war
>campaigned on isolationism and then jumped into the war, going as far as to immediately open a front on Europe even though it was largely unnecessary for the US to do so even with Hitler declaring war.
>used the war as an excuse to cling to power and handed out low interest funds and no interest material aid to europeans en masse under lend lease

The guy was a piece of shit who sold out America and its sons because he was a fag for Churchill. Before getting involved America was playing both sides nice and cool and would have had a bustling economy just staying out of it.

I love how it always devolves into the basis of american politics
>it was the other guy's fult

Yes, you are this delusional. This is amazing.

people were not urged to buy these cards because ray tracing is a meme for now and their fucking price is another arrogant move by nvidia.

$800 for a top of the line card is nothing.

WHAT GOES UP

high end users are a small %

>leftist retards on the technology board

not that guy, but a lot of things FDR admin did during the depression were very bad, for example, destroying crops while there was widespread starvation.

not to mention the fact that unemployment was in the single digits immediately following the stock market crash of 1929 for several months. it was only until FDR's "reforms" that the unemployment rate skyrocketed. if you dont believe me then go look up the numbers, our govt documented these things well

there is a very mainstream school of thought that blames FDR for prolonging the depression rather than easing it. this is made obvious by the fact that our economy only significantly improved upon our entrance into WW2

You guys really are a bunch of teenage idiots. Search for "End of year selloff" and "The January affect." This shit happens every year as investors reevaluate their portfolios.
And, go back to Jow Forums faggots.

Attached: 1543987346066.jpg (500x375, 43K)

Sooner or later you get to a point where you just go "why?"

Why blow $400+ on a card when all you play is older titles that any card made from 2005+ can run w/all things jacked to the max with ease (ie: $100 budget cards today)

Why upgrade your os when it does all you need now with zero hassle.

Why blow money on an 8 or 12 core cpu when that quad core you got now does fine and the only tasks that even use all cores is occasional video encode job.

Seriously for most shit the biggest bang for buck is moving from HDD to SSD. The next thing is more ram, but 16GB/32GB is plenty

RTX, Vega, Navi and Intel's own upcoming GPU. Also crypto sales are massively down and used cards market is flooding.

This baby works just fine. Runs smooth as babies ass. Thanks to keeping spare core parts on hand (brand new btw) I can keep her running for 20 yrs or more. The cpu is 8 yrs old now and still kicking. While others blow 1k or more for new graphics cards and new cpu's I'm just kicking back enjoying my money as it piles up in the bank.

Attached: Speccy.jpg (894x588, 239K)

>Worst Christmas on record for entire stock market
>H-hey guys its just a selloff

Attached: 96d770cce3291aab5b5485fe880ddeed045bf5908897742abc72267c4ae41543.jpg (800x381, 45K)

Sure thing jizzface

Attached: Screenshot_20180213T15.png (401x446, 281K)

This board is so retarded that you call me a libertarian and then a commie in the same breath. I realize it's multiple people, but the overall IQ here is unbelievably low, especially if you thought FDR was anything but a travesty.

Attached: 1541538120178_0.jpg (818x693, 91K)

The entire market is dropping because trump has no idea what he is doing.

cringe and bluepilled

can't believe this loudmouthed ignoramus' vote will be worth as much as mine once he reaches voting age

Navi won't destroy the 2080, but it will destroy the 2070. The full Navi chip is said to be as strong as the 2070, minus the raytracing gimmick, for $250. How much does the 2070 cost in comparison, $700?

vega

fuck, i'd abandon gsync for a $250 2070.

people here look at a chart and somehow divine knowledge about the fate of the company is bestowed upon them

It's just crypto dying