So, now that pic related is 100% confirmed ... which one are you going to get?

So, now that pic related is 100% confirmed ... which one are you going to get?

Attached: 111.png (1920x1080, 1.6M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1077041301210591232
youtube.com/watch?v=PCdsTBsH-rI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100% confirmed fake

Fuck off ayymd shill

I'd go for the 3600G if it were coming out earlier in the year, but I really need a new computer urgently so I'll probably go for the 3600x or 3700x.

r5 3600 and oc it

Ryzen 7 3700x. Inject the cores directly into my veins.

I need to see the benchmarks before I decide.
I'm interested in gaming performance in particular.

How the fuck does AMD bin these?
Why do higher core count CPUs boost higher? Shouldn't it be the other way around?

If the silicon allows for 5.1 boost, is it reasonable to expect 5.5 GHz overclock on 8 cores? I hope these don't end up being like 12nm where you couldn't even overclock 100mhz. But that was a low power node so I expect some actual headroom this time.

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING INTRLBROS AMD IS STEAMROLLING US

Attached: 1542027477262.png (807x745, 205K)

>How the fuck does AMD bin these?
They don't. The image is from a leak confirmed fake several weeks ago.

AdoredTV was a separate leak from the fake.

Several industry insiders confirmed that the adoredtv leak was fake too.

Sopa de macaco, intel shitter

twitter.com/KOMACHI_ENSAKA/status/1077041301210591232

the $99.99 one when it goes on sale for 30% off

The question still stands, they did the same with 2600X and 2700X and many more.
More cores = higher clocks

Intel does the opposite of this for the most part (there are exceptions).

Aw shit. It's a twitter link for some random weeb! Confirmed true 1000%!!!

Oh shit, it's some faggot saying "NUH-UH" with zero proof so it must be true!!!!!!!

because they are all literally the same dies, just of different quality
one that reaches 4.1ghz allcore for example becomes a 2700x, and one that reaches 3.9 gets a couple cores lazered off and becomes a 2600
it is true that less cores==moar ghz at a given power, amd probably could make a quadcore with ebyn dies that gets 5ghz but they would be expensive as fuck

@69057008
Burden of proof is on you, shill.

>It's fake guys
>It's just a coincidence the fake leak the industry guy publicly apologized for giving his friend as a prank starts with identical information as the leak adored got weeks before from someone else
>It's just a coincidence the new model number leak tracks with the planned SKU
>Kyle from HardOCP is lying this time
>This particular wccftech author, known for his history of good leaks, which confirms adored's information is wrong this time because he published on wccftech
>Everyone's industry contacts keep saying Ryzen 3000 won't be launched at CES and while adored only said it would be announced at CES that's basically the same thing. No those contacts aren't saying these chips aren't real or planned SKUs just that AMD won't launch them at CES, clearly it's a fake.
People are really going out of their way to debunk Ryzen 3000 leaks without actually debunking them. I legitimately don't know why, this reminds me of some kind of political argument where no one wants to give ground but no one actually knows anything.

Attached: 1543659271914.jpg (600x744, 57K)

LET THE INTARD BUTTHURT TEARS FLOW

Attached: areyounotentertained.jpg (600x600, 41K)

If I can fit a 6450HD I have to get more display ouput then 3600X or maybe just a 3700. If not then a 3600G.

Can't convince a braindamaged flat-earther that he's wrong because of his brain damage. Same thing in this case.

I will be needing a 3600 and a navi, thank you.

3700 and 3800X

However that is fake

ofc the 3600; good value, enough cores

So for the first time, big CPUs are leading in single threaded performance.
Since they're all the same dies, it's highly likely they'll come maxed out from the factory.

I don't want to buy a 16 core CPU just so I can get the best single core performance, fuck this bullshit.

3850x and I won't have to think about upgrading for the next decade.
Doesn't really matter if it's fake. I'm going to get that model anyways since it's going to be at least 10-20% more powerful than the 2950x that's currently out there.
My 5820k needs a replacement.

i dunno why they didnt make an expensive quad/6core with an ebyn die to reach 5ghz and a cheap threadripper with garbage dies that people who need cheap cores can use
then again i'm just some faggot, what do i know

also why do people think amd's gonna release ryzen 9? that just seems retarded

In 2 weeks all the ayymd pajeets are going to commit mass sudoku

Attached: tenor.gif (220x224, 55K)

>So, now that pic related is 100% confirmed
Thread confirmed for 300+ posts

Even if these leaks turn out to be completely fake and ryzen 3000 processors won't be coming out until end of the year 2019, I still won't buy intel, Schlomo.

There's still nothing from intel that compete with the 2700X in price/performance.

Satania is for BTFO'ing iToddlers, not for AMD.

Attached: 0633e40612e.gif (448x352, 1.68M)

>for the first time
I'm sorry, what? What reality are you living in where this wasn't already the case?

blue company bad

Attached: 1545679090679.jpg (691x808, 33K)

Attached: 1527118126871.png (600x600, 32K)

Intel HEDT vs mainstream

You do realize all the cpus in the op are mainstream right?

You know, ever since I saw that 1950X, I was in fucking love with a 16c/32t. But as time went on, the more I realized that 1920X was more my jam. So that 3700X, definitely is a contender. And at that price point, oof, not even a contest.

Doesn't matter what they're called you're missing the point. 2950X is a HEDT CPU and it's the highest clocked Ryzen while Intel's HEDT always had relatively lower clocks.

You could always overclock less cores to higher frequencies because they draw less power, run cooler etc.
But now we have dies clocked to their max from the factory, overclocking is dead.

So, to summarize, you get more for what you pay for, and you won't have to manually overclock anymore. And how exactly is that a bad thing?

>which one are you going to get?
None of them because i'm not a consumerist shill that buys a new cpu every year.

Kill yourself shill.

OY VEY, ISSANUDDA SHOAH
THE SIX GORILLION WERE NOTHING COMPARED TO THIS

T.butthurt incel cocksucker that bought 9900k
Enjoy getting beaten by 3600

Attached: sticker,375x360-bg,ffffff.png (375x360, 58K)

ORANGE LOGO BAD

If the stock market keeps dropping I can't justify building a new computer. I will have to save and invest all my money during the dip.

delid dis

kyle from hardocp said it s real so fuck off
7nm. besides everyone knows AMD used Low power 14 and 12 nm process . this 7nm should be enough to boost the frequencies at least +15% . 4.2+15% = 4.8 ghz

I WANT 12 CORES EVEN IF I HAVE NO WAY TO USE THEM

Proof?

none, because c. 2013 i5-4670k STRONK
BENCHMARK ME BRO

I hope zen2 can score over 200 at single core in cinebench now.

3800X hopefully

R9 3850X because I want the very best

small surface area chiplet dies is how they can bin them so high. all of the I/O logic is offloaded to another chiplet.

Guys, what if intel astroturfers fed this seemingly too good to be true leak to cause a huge let-down when the actual products released isn't close to what the leak suggest but AMD instead had even better yields and surpass even the leaks.

Attached: brewin-a-wireless-detonation.jpg (1536x2048, 526K)

>Very best
>Not the 3990WX

My 8550U can compete, no?

If you are on a budget the following combo:

Motherboards
>B350
>B450

Will be cheap and on clearance when 500 series boards are out. They will work with new cips but you need to update BIOS on board first. The power delivery will be weak and dirty so overclocking ability will be limited hence you pair these boards with the NON-X chips because buying X-series will be a waste of money as you wont get the highest performance out of them. Doesnt matter though since these shit tier boards will still OC garbage silicon non-X chips well into the ~4.4-4.6ghz range which means identical performance as a i7-K part running at stock speeds. This will fully drive all cards up to a gtx 1080 and RTX 2070 and mostly saturate a 1080ti and an RTX 2080.

If you are Just gaming and not streaming your games on twitch or making youtube videos Then a non-X R5 8 core is all you need for any build up to an RTX 2080. The 6core 3300X will also fully drive an RTX2070 and still mostly saturate the 2080. If you are just gaming and jerking off to hentai in-between shitposting on the chans these are your chips.

The 12-core and 16-core parts are for Gaming+Livestreaming videos and video editing. Your game will use 6-8 cores while the other 6-8 are used for running the background programs and the operating system and the live video stream. Then when you render a video the 12-16-cores all fire off and get that rendering time down so you dont die of old age while editing a video.

These parts need a 500-series board due to the older boards not having adequate power delivery. If your spending 330-500$ on a CPU then dont buy anything other than an X-series board. if you try to save 50 bucks by going B-series with these chips you will regret it.

They are making 8core chiplets and binning them based on silicon quality. so if a chip is good silicon and 6-7-cores can hit 5.0ghz boost but the other 1-2 cores are defective and either dont work or cant hit 5ghz then they disable those cores and pair two of those 6-core chiplets together to make the 12-core SKU

Its not a single die being binned down like the first two zen chips and intel chips. They are combining two 8-core dies and the binning is structured around that.

my 8700 still works fine :)

3600 looks sweet

My body is ready

It isnt. Overclocking was fucking stupid.

Thanks to XFR and intels iterations of precicion boost the new chip SKU's will be listed at the boost clocks they are GURANTEED to hit with adequate powerphase on motherboards and if some chips go 100-200mhz higher than that XFR will do that automatically when it detects power delivery is adequate and core temps are low enough.

Your chips will be fire and forget now and do all this annoying bullshit on autopilot without you wasting and hour or more fiddling with boot settings

If that makes autistic virgins angry then they should kill themselves.

>These parts need a 500-series board due to the older boards not having adequate power delivery. If your spending 330-500$ on a CPU then dont buy anything other than an X-series board. if you try to save 50 bucks by going B-series with these chips you will regret it.

Yeah no. The Taichi, Crosshair 6,7 series, and the X470-F gaming can handle 300-500A of current depending on the exact model. Most 500-series X570 boards will NOT reach this output capability.

I will not hesitate to put a 12+ core part into one of those boards.
Not everyone rocks a X470 Tomahawk or X470 TUF Gaming.

>Asus X470 Prime Pro
I just got it on Black Friday, hopefully it can manage Zen 3 in 2020.

Are these still am4?

Attached: loli2018112546[1].jpg (579x819, 106K)

delet this

Im not talking about custom aftermarket boards dumbass Im talking about reference designs which are what the VAST majority of people buy.

you mean lik H.U that he said its fake because the prices dont add up?

lol

Yes

I bought a 2600 a few months ago, will it be worth upgrading to a 3600 or should I wait for Zen 3?

Where are you sourcing this?
Seems a little bit more expensive than I'd expect from AMD

If you really needed 8 cores why didn't you buy the 2700? You'll probably be fine man, just check your use cases.

youtube.com/watch?v=PCdsTBsH-rI

>$500 for 16c/32t @ 5Ghz boost
>little bit more expensive than I'd expect from AMD

Attached: 1545327930894.png (734x590, 344K)

There is no reference design, just a minimum spec that must be adhered to. AM4 spec mandates that every board be capable of handling an 1800x (I believe the spec was revised for the x4xx release for all 4 series boards to support the 2700x but i'm not 100% certain). How mobo manufacturers get there is upto them.

ITT:

>there is no way AMD can have their highest core count desktop chips clock the highest, its why the 9900k has the lowest clocks for coffee lake!

It's not a TR, so yes. Price stepping doesn't seem right to me.

3700 or 3700X anything above 100 tdp seems like a waste of time and 3.8 base clock is adequate to me coming from a 3770k
the real hard part is choosing a case, silverstone htpc or tower, fractal define rX i dunno

Imagine buying a new CPU only to upgrade it half a year later. Normal people buy processors and forget about them for 3 years minimum. The eternal WAITâ„¢ of amdrones is truly hilarious.

Yeah that'd be all nice if AMD HAD A SINGLE FUCKING MATX ENTHUSIAST BOARD.

Where the fuck are mATX X470 mobos, seriously?

They sure can, but I also expect to be able to overclock the lower core parts at least to the same clocks the highest end parts can.

It's already proved fake since it's confirmed AMD won't announce anything about zen2 at CES whilst adoredtv's source said they will.
It's funny to see amdniggers getting their hopes up every year and in the end getting fucked lmao

Attached: 1507818309681.jpg (700x5000, 1.83M)

>he doesn't understand how chiplets and interposers allows AMD to circumvent the constraints of the past and offer both high clock rates and lots of cores at an affordable price while still making a profit

Attached: chiplets.png (520x274, 147K)

FAKE AND GAY

ADORED AYYMD ASSLICKER HAS NO SOURCES, JUST PULLING FROM HIS ASS

IT'S A LIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1544667387109.png (813x1402, 324K)

>eternal wait of amdrones

didnt knew amd is stuck at 10nm

I'd wager that the entire deskrop stack will move up in core count and TR has additional features ryzen lacks. Even now the lower end TR chips cost around what the higher tier ryzen models do. Given a cpu doesn't exist in a vacuum pricing ryzen that high works vs TR because motherboard cost can easily be half the cost.

>They sure can, but I also expect to be able to overclock the lower core parts at least to the same clocks the highest end parts can.

That depends on what sort of defects and the binning process yields - for zen and zen+ the lower core count chips generally strugggled to match the 1800x/2700x even when pushed.

Your sarcasm detector is broken.

Just wait for Intel 10nm I'm sure in 2077 Intel will get it to work WHY CAN'T YOU WAIT UNTIL 2077

Attached: 1506977929561.png (200x200, 45K)

you already know the amd keynote?

good user show us

>confirmed
You keep using that word but it doesn't mean what you think it does.

>Update: AMD to launch a Radeon (consumer) GPU, Ryzen 3000 series and discuss 7nm progress at CES 2019 Keynote

Intel shitters are braindamaged and can't comprehend their pozzed garbage is shit.

Do amdrones only look at the node size and not actual performance?
Even a fucking 22nm hasswell is on par with current ryzen lol

Bravo shittel

Attached: 1543967632202.png (632x535, 13K)

Keep coping

Attached: OH_NO_NO_NO_NO_NO.png (924x220, 23K)

AMD is competing with themselves, they have no competition especially in HEDT and servers.

Attached: 1543585518490.jpg (960x720, 116K)

Not how it works since thermals aren't what's holding the cpu back. It's the arcitecture itself.

So even with better cooling or disabled cores you won't get higher clocks.
Also you can't oc Ryzen because they are already pushed to the limit. That's why choosing the X variant is recommended because it's a higher quality cpu.

>2016
>AMD rumored to release 32 core server CPU
No way! AMD poo in loo!
>AMD rumored to release 8 core CPU to desktop
I-It's all fake!
>AMD rumored to release 16 core HEDT
I-It's all fake I tell ya!
>2017
>AMD rumored to release 32 core HEDT CPU
NOOO! IT'S JUST NOT TRUE!
>2018
>AMD release Ryzen 2 that is within 10% of 8700K
INTEL IS STILL KING THOUGH! AT TWICE THE PRICE!
>AMD rumored to release 64 core server CPU
OH NO NO NO NO NO
>AMD rumored to release 8 core and 16 core CPU's that boost to 5Ghz
IT'S ALL FAKE!!!

>uses a screenshot from 2 weeks ago
vs
something we learned 1 day ago

kek

Fuck off. The only ones who said that where youtube reviewers. Stop giving them credit for useless Shit.