He could have achieved so much, he could have changed the world, if only his mental illness was curable

He could have achieved so much, he could have changed the world, if only his mental illness was curable..

Attached: 1544187168772.jpg (1148x917, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/
youtube.com/watch?v=g_ZaioqF1B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he should have got on HRT desu

I see you have a mental illness as well.

>if only his mental illness was curable..
If only psychotic faggots from Jow Forums didn't ruin his peaceful life and ruin the future of templeOS for generations to come.

The CIA niggers got em

I meant the schizophrenia. That is where it all went down hill for him. The Jow Forums attention came much later.

He was perfectly fine before faggots kept calling him and emailing him about CIA and niggers to trigger him.

>He was perfectly fine being schizophrenic
I don't think so. But I agree Jow Forums made everything worse.

Jow Forums in a nutshell

Kinda true but didn't Terry willingly put his dick on the choping block?

>he could have changed the world
nah
all he did was make a toy OS
took him years and years too

yeah because he had schizophrenia and couldn't get a decent job

Rip to a legend
Fuck cia niggers

he was legally considered unfit for work and got a disability check for it

>wow, an identity mapped OS that only ran in a VM, what a genius!!!
terry was a smart guy but it's honestly not that hard getting into ia-32e mode and making a fun os with vga graphics. the dedication is impressive -- patience is honestly more important than IQ in terms of overall success for most things but i'm not sure it's all that valid to paint him as some sort of genius.

just a capable systems programmer with a mental illness and a lot of time on his hands. in reality he probably would be just another high skilled software engineer probably making good money

This thread is full of them, beware fellow Templars

Attached: 1535822067790.jpg (570x856, 66K)

>thinks he's a templar
>thinks he can beat the secret service

Attached: uranigger.jpg (500x500, 31K)

The Jow Forums people probably helped Terry have the best years of his life.

The only thing I can do is contribute my CPU cycles to those medical distributed computing projects.

Fuck yeah!

Terry was based. If he was living the NEET life in Australia he would be a INTERNET GOD. The Truth is the Life in the United States killed Terry.

codersnotes.com/notes/a-constructive-look-at-templeos/

There was nothing overly special about him. If you can’t write your own OS and Kernel in 15 years you shouldn’t be on Jow Forums.

he ran it on the metal

>mentally impared and still does more than most of Jow Forums
that is why I said if he didn't suffer from the mental illness, he would have done some awesome things.

his mental illness didn't impair his programming ability

Guess he could never really take the nigger's knives away

Attached: AD106A59-B328-4E84-B4E4-ABC5673A7CA0.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Bullshit
The attention he got from here made his existence feel not like a complete societal isolation for the first time in his life, or at least in a few decades of it

people gawking and laughing at you is a hollow substitution for friendship and ultimately didn't stop him running into a train
he seemed like an extremely lonely person

Shouldn't have been a racist
I also don't feel bad for the mentally ill they are abusive liabilities.
A genetic defect of the highest order.

you sound fucking retarded.

he had much bigger problems than casual racism

this.

so do you if you think he'd have been anything more than a good software engineer
what he did was rare not because it was genius, but because it was pointless, most people will ability don't waste it doing things like that

His mental illness did nothing to impair his programming skills. You dumb fuck.

his mental illness did everything about where he spent his time and attention on you mongoloids. he wasted 90% of his time, and the other 10% he programmed useless shit. also he was literally unable to work with anyone. all of this is because of his mental illness, and all of that prevented him from doing anything useful or growing.

>His mental illness did nothing to impair his programming skills. You dumb fuck.
cognitive issues, lack of motivation, forgetfullness. yes, shizophrenia impairs your
prorgramming skills and any other skills in general.

You can't know that. Schizophrenia is different for everybody. From what I've seen, whenever he was working on TOS he seemed lucid and knew what the fuck he was doing. His programming skills was probably on a level rarely seen in the world. He wasn't retarded either. Nothing indicates that his illness impaired his programming skills. In fact, it may have enhanced it.

>His programming skills was probably on a level rarely seen in the world
I take it you've never seen any programmers outside your CS class then

>You can't know that
yes, i can.
people with schizophrenia suffer from minbreaking (abrupt lost of thoughts), voices in their head which forcefully stops you from concentrating, lost of focuse on things.

there are different kinds of schizophrenia, but some symptoms are the same for each person suffering from it.

This. Jow Forums and such communities caused his death.

I'm just guessing. In reality, I'm a complete idiot. I know something about schizophrenia and you're right about that it impairs your judgement and your cognitive skills but only when using medicine. And even then, memory doesn't seem to be affected by the illness or medicine at all.

Tell me about it lol

terry being able to program while being schizophrenic is like those autistic savants
if he was as incoherent while programming as he was while trying to communicate he never would have got anything done

he made his own compiler, kernel, his own variation of C, games, that's impressive and takes some time imo.

Thanks op, now I'm sad.

yeah but it's like those model makers who recreate the titanic with toothpicks
impressive and takes dedication, but you aren't a geninus

I invite anyone who thinks that's easy shit to do to do it on their own.

Nah. It was a Pacific Union freight train that did.

0/0 didn't make his own CPU from scratch.

He could've been good at intel, but yeah, I agree, not a genius.

Do you know what divine intellect is? Only a genius gets to experience divine intellect. Do you have a space alien? Do you have angels singing you your thoughts? No? Then you have no business telling us what genius is or isn't. Basta!

>but only when using medicine
nah, it does that in general. also you can get temporary lost of your memorys and completely forget things sometimes

He did achieve a lot you CIA nigger. He created a new language, compiler, filesystem, games, file formats and the rest of the OS from scratch.
He was a national merit finalist back when SAT tests were basically IQ tests. He could have gotten into mensa, he was a genius.

I know what divine intellect is and Terry didn't have it

>Terry didn't have it.
Now you're just trolling.

He was put in front of that train because the internet put him in the homeless state that he was in

Agree. It just takes a lot of time but anybody competent could do it in 15 years.

I wouldn't spend 10+ years making an OS by myself.

No, you CIA niggers tied him to the tracks and ran him over.

Attached: CIAtrain.png (961x623, 1.04M)

How?

He don't taking his meds did, not the internet.

>anyone could do it
but they didn't

That's because, aside from the skill, you lack the inspiration. Simple as that.

Some people have the drive: youtube.com/watch?v=g_ZaioqF1B0

He just had it in a place that isn't recognized.

Nonetheless, you only need the drive and a high IQ (not necessaritly the one of a genius).

you don't have to be a genius to get into mensa

Schizophrenics don't have divine intellect

Terry had it. So you're just plain wrong here.

Stop being jealous of Terry.
Merry Christmas, Terry!

no he didn't, if anything schizophrenia is more like demonic possession

Who is maintaining the temple now and keeps offering hymns and comics?

Nobody. The TOS project has been discontinued because its lead and only developer is deceased.

TOS is complete

Actually no. He would have stayed at ticketmaster for a little longer and then get into working for defense contractors. He would have had a decently successful career and money and people would regard him as "pretty smart". But because of his schizophrenia people are inspired by him; his life and experiences and insights provoke emotion, empathy, excitement, like a work of art. He gets called a "great man" and a "genius". His story is the definition of a tragedy, it's almost biblical. If he were 'healthy', he wouldn't have been known by anybody, maybe gotten his name on some projects but that's about it. His illness MADE HIM extra-ordinary.

He wasn't anything special, none of us are. Live your life fullest, enjoy different cultures and foods, see the world, have a couple of kids and die.

Stop mourning a mentally ill faggot who killed himself.

does anyone have the video where Terry talks about the 1997 movie Contact and explains what the "space aliens" really are?

Attached: 1545460315872.png (460x310, 309K)

no not really
t. tranny

templeOS is a shitty little hobby OS

He wasn't extra ordinary. He was a furry faggot who jacked off in front of a webcam. He was insufferable little schizophrenic whose own parents threw him out.

And you're an insufferable little sociopath. Are you ? Best stop using the word faggot, you wouldn't want people to think you're a homophobe.

Two separate people

he was a substandard programmer with a lot of ego, free time, and delusion.
still better than steve jobs.

best -> last

he was into firmware coding and OS-firmware, the man was rock solid tech wiz

Shut the fuck up you glow in the dark CIA nigger. I hope his space alien finds you and tears you a new ass and all your nigger cattle won't be able to save you faggot

Attached: IMG_2246.jpg (640x570, 78K)

would also like to know

It was, but he refused therapy because he was so ill that he thought the therapists were CIA niggers and doppelgängers.

> posting on 4chins
> saying to people "Best stop using the word faggot"
You have to go back or stop posting and lurk moar, little whiney faggot. Terry was a fag of highest order and I'll shitpost into these threads as long as you post this cancer here. This is in no way Jow Forums related, let the schizo rest in peace

It was metokur's faggot squad

>He could have achieved so much, he could have changed the world, if only his mental illness was curable..
I doubt the world would be changed by having one more buggy as all fuck OS out there with no drivers

His mental illness caused him to achieve what he achieved, if it wasn't for it he would be a completely different mną you fucking nigger monkey

what in the fuck do you think my point was you literal outsider

Realized he looks like Daniel Day-Lewis

>he should have got on HRT desu
this, except unironically

Attached: 1538122433803.jpg (600x900, 187K)

Well, he did kill himself, so...

But user, he did change the world. How many points for the good guys have you scored?

Attached: score one.jpg (1280x720, 64K)