When you ignore users and increase botbet difficulty at the same time

>when you ignore users and increase botbet difficulty at the same time

Attached: opensourcenever.jpg (1496x1028, 715K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dessant/buster
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

reminder that with more difficult capchkas less normalfag posts happen

>implying theres any sort of correlation there at all, if anything being the opposite correlation

Not even the kanji captcha meme will stop normalfags since you can just draw them in google translate to copy paste them

>when you get nothing but nojs captchas and btfo the braindead js retards

Attached: 17020610.jpg (373x388, 44K)

Great

Attached: grab1-[00.01.360-00.09.240].webm (602x350, 158K)

I don't have this issue

Hope youre running that locally and not giving some random pajeet a backdoor for your tts.

Also, if google is letting u use tts each time, thats cause you cucked out with the cookies.

damn moot looks like THAT?

Ikr? He's a sexy boi

The tts is not provided by Google, it's provided by Azure.

lol. so you allow a backdoor while giving google cookie rights to your canvas. 100% cucked, id rather be a captcha slave than have that setup.

You don't deserve the holy name of GNU faggot

>69059382
>The tts is not provided by Google, it's provided by Azure.

Meant to quote that

>The tts is not provided by Google, it's provided by Azure.

Tall about the solution being more of a problem than the actual problem

Attached: 1263672998321.gif (160x155, 233K)

Why do people delete posts? Dont they know its still in the archive? Is it a low jq thing?

Sorry for deleting the reply because there's no tts, the google audio captcha is some random audio from a random youtube video, so it's an actual audio/speech, the only service involved is a stt, which could be provided by Google, Asure, IBM and so on...
so you allow a backdoor while giving google cookie rights to your canvas
I don't get this part, Google is basically the owner of those cookies (if it weren't in my computer), why would this be "cucked"?
>id rather be a captcha slave than have that setup
let it be.
The addon is GPL'd so I don't think I'm going too far, fighting the botnet with botnet.
github.com/dessant/buster

Wasn't it google's TTS that had a free trial, while one has to pay for Azure and IBM's solution?

should've just caved already

Did you setup the cloud server yourself, do you own it? If not thats cuck tier.

If you did, you are still letting google watch your every move including mouse movements etc, otherwise they would never let u keep using audio captcha and would block you guaranteed

So you are cucking one way or another

That addon uses the Google trial by default, that's why it's free. Paid services are available and require an API key.

you dont have a penis

I don't care if they are watching my mouse movements in 4channel, they always and already do this without this addon to begin with, the addon allow quick response without clicking a dozen of signs and traffic lights, so if you want to click those, ok it's fine, but you're still feeding their systems, which is in your concept "cuck-tier". I'm okay with automatic audio captcha.

Well duh, there is no way to be completely free of the botnet without damn near completely isolating yourself, that doesnt mean you need to just bend over at every oppurtunity out of convenience. All im saying. You do you, as they say.