Seriously though, why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet? Unemployment?

Seriously though, why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet? Unemployment?

Attached: 5381BC33-19AE-4D48-BD7E-7DC06346EEB1.jpg (1500x750, 117K)

i'm not a retard

Im waiting for them to make their own hardware or atleast make it available for consumers. The ipad pro really fucking impressed me. once they beef up the hardware and through it in a laptop Im all game. Intel is not looking good right now. Their heating issues are a real fucking mess and the apple design over performance doesn't help.

but I also work with graphics(vulkan, sdl, GLSL, etc) so having a good gpu desktop gpu is really nice for writing good shaders. I will never buy a apple desktop though, just no point. If I'm using a desktop I want to go as fast as possible for as little money as possible.

gotta wait for them to put their A12X chip into a 11/12in macbook air with touchscreen capability, and then wait for 10 years after that when it becomes affordable enough to buy it myself

Yes, also because although I adore macOS (IMHO best POSIX OS for desktop) Apple is giving us a huge bollocking with both pricing and thermal design.

Here's some food for thought: I bet that apple fucked up MBP thermals somewhat in purpose to introduce ARM laptops and say "Hurr durr look no overheating now guise, gotta upgrade".

Because I have CommonSense™©®

Why would I downgrade to a macbook?

better laptops for better prices

Because I have an XPS15.
What are you? Poor?

>why
I invested in Apple Stock

Attached: image[1].jpg (1024x578, 752K)

Because even if I have for free I wouldn't touch it

I already have a X230

>no usb ports

I have a job and I don't own any computing device other than my phone. I only browse Jow Forums on the work computer.

Same. It's still more than enough for the shit I actually use a laptop for.

Yes.

no ports. I need SD card reader and old USB for my work an I don't want to carry dongles everywhere I go

I am poor and Russian.

Imagine you can buy top range macbook for a monthly salary in usa/swiss/norway, but need 10 so in russia.

I've had three of them. Each generation has gotten progressively less useful and less reliable. The latest "OMG TUCHBARR" version is nothing more than an insult. We have a brand new one with max'ed specs at my office available for the taking and nobody will touch it.

I already have an old macbook air that works perfectly fine, that has ports other than usb c and also a good keyboard, unlike your shit machine

Because it's made of solder and glue and a single spec of dust is a $600 repair. Why would I ever buy one over an XPS13 where I can replace the battery or keyboard in 15 minutes with a screwdriver.

shill go home

>2400$
Whoah, that's a bit pricey, but let's see...
>16GB RAM -> 32GB RAM = +400$
>256GB -> 1TB SSD = +600$
>+tax
>+dongles
OH HEY, 4000$ FOR A LAPTOP YOU CAN'T EVEN UPGRADE, EVER! NICE! AND I EVEN LOSE THE ESC KEY!

If something dies on you in 3-4 years, you're on your own. You can't replace a part by yourself. That's pathetic.

I got the 12 inch macbook instead because I value portability above everything else. It's been serving me really well so far.

Nice bait

Attached: 65165665115653.jpg (634x610, 51K)

I'm too poor

I’m still use my 2011 from college when I travel or need to do things with a webcam. I moved onto a Mac Mini as my daily driver since the MacBook’s been getting too unreliable and I’d been getting tired of taking it into the Apple store every few months.

No interest in buying a new one since I like having a working keyboard and non-retarded I/O.

Attached: DD3599D1-0FE7-49BC-9297-FE8DC795349F.jpg (4032x3024, 2.1M)

>why don't you have a Macbook Pro yet
because it's overpriced garbage with a too limited OS, soldered SSD and the keyboard breaks if you get a minor spec of dust in it.

the better question is: why would anyone with half a brain by such a piece of trash facebookmachine?

Employement is the reason why I considered selling my macbook

no hdd space.
>tfw m.2 + 2.5" sata
besides, i would get lost using osx.

>use all his minimum wage to buy a mac to impress Jow Forums

I have no need for such a weak and underpowered laptop.

Attached: 1543762075982.jpg (300x356, 45K)

>posts Macbook Air
Lol, poorfag.

got a surface book 2 after my old MBP 2013 late died. put ubuntu on that fucker and its so much nicer to use than my old mac.

Attached: 569941.jpg (600x426, 34K)

cause i have better things to do than waiting ages for it to get repaired once a minor dust particle gets under the keyboard. some of us have work to do

cause I don't want a shit-tier keyboard