Oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking ThinkPad T470?! No way...

>oh hey bro you mind if we sit... OOHHHHHhhhh FUCK DUDE! Is that a fucking ThinkPad T470?! No way, brah! That's fucking scandatious bombatious, my man. I just got 32 gigs in my little beast, absolutely no stalls working on any projects, brah. BRO! what GNU slash Linux distro do I see there? Hang on let me look, bro. Oh okay, bro, okay bro, Arch is pretty gnarly but, ya know, I'm more of a gentoo kind of guy. Anyway, dude, my squad and I need to fly so catch ya on the flip sigh, bro.

Attached: chadsquad.jpg (1080x821, 110K)

i hope your being ironic because reading that shit gave me several ailments

>the flip sigh

that's how i speak irl lmao

It's an old copypasta.

I have a T470 and I need to watch out because bitches want to suck my dick and if I get distracted, I have three of them sucking my cock.

based and redpilled

Attached: IMG_20181225_115909.jpg (1080x721, 255K)

>t-thanks Chad, see you around

Attached: vkr13.jpg (400x388, 70K)

kys redditfrog poster

Me at position 2 from the front

This is based

Yikes, imagine being THIS new

We got our frog back after Trump election, get with the times boomer.

I'm imagining you guys having a more realistic encounter with people and accidentally call them Chad.
Like this, irl.

What the fuck are you saying.
It's a W530 and it's running W7 because I have a job.

dude, that bicep looks fake as fuck brah, the synthol will fuck you up ya know
anyways bro, gotta take some pictures with the bitches ya know, install gentoo

Attached: bruh.png (532x701, 765K)

What the fuck is going on with that second guy's bicep?

we had a discussion about that on a previous thread
the conclusion was that's just how muscle insertions work when you're contracting your arm you have huge biceps

Based GNU+Chads (even though I'm a Devuan user myself for the sake of convenience). Would go out drinking with/10.

I've met a handful of Jow Forumstards in real life and a couple of them reeked of weed and the others were just quiet and awkward. One was an obnoxious faggot who was pretty reddit with arms and legs (you know who you are, no one liked you [we still don't]). What happens on Jow Forums should stay on Jow Forums

Attached: 027.png (1000x1000, 137K)

Rules 1 & 2 Jow Forumsnu/bro!!!!

>tfw Jow Forumsentooman and smoke weed frequently
What did he mean by this?

>frog = reddit
>/tv/ = 4channel
>4channel = reddit
he just post frog on its place, nothing wrong with that

Jow Forumslostredditors

Oh I see, thanks user.

t. Jow Forumsthe_donald

These guys seem really cool.