Which one do you prefer, Jow Forums?

Which one do you prefer, Jow Forums?

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 49K)

Attached: alps.jpg (3600x2400, 784K)

Hello fellow Chad

Attached: ouxufd.jpg (800x600, 247K)

Blues.
Anything else (besides greens), are for flaming faggots

based

Trips of truth

reds, because i don't jerk off to how loud my keyboard can get plus they're super comfy

reds are super comfy but I've been thinking about trying the speed switches or box reds. either way light linears are the way to go for a comfortable typing experience with my ruined hands.

Attached: 1482533447950.jpg (2048x1521, 161K)

99% of mechanical keyboard users just get them because they play dota or csgo and have no reason to spend money on computer upgrades so waste it on building a custom keyboard.

blues at home clears at work

reds in the streets blues in the sheets

thinkpad keyboard

If you don’t use reds, you are mentally retarded.

New thinkpad keyboard are GOAT. But they age poorly from experience.
Otherwise, topre every day all day.

browns
pbt keycaps and a filco body

also use the ducky pbt mouse which is god tier.

blue when not setting up any passwords whatsoever (because key chattering out the ass with those switches)

red when setting up passwords and gaming

merry christmas user

Attached: 1545608750212.png (251x201, 11K)

Black Alps suck tho. At least get some good Alps switches like plate springs.

Buckling springs

what is this nerdy ass shit nigga

just use a $10 keyboard and save the rest for more worthy shit

fucking hell you fucks

Buckling springs for click feedback, or 55g Topre for bump feedback. All other switches are memes.

merry christmas cute frog poster

Attached: peeposanta.png (112x112, 24K)

This
My $10 mechanical keyboard I got from aliexpress with some blue clone switch does the job well enough. Sure it might not be as smooth or tactile as those $100 keyboards, but it's not a rubber dome.

topre

Attached: 1533502571199.jpg (2048x1536, 372K)

you sound cute, you single boy?

capacitive membrane rubber-dome mechanical switch

Mx clear

Reds

How can I get pic related? Where to buy?

did you try amazon?

Of course the supreme white.

Attached: KailhBoxWhite.jpg (800x800, 23K)

BOX
NAVY

Attached: 1538288088693.png (1267x785, 99K)

Trust me, you don't want greens

why are whites so pathetic?

Attached: Box Navy vs Box White.png (2124x763, 114K)

my nigger

Attached: q5z9nuh52bty.jpg (960x1280, 95K)

box switches create extra friction which is bad for gaming response time.

are gaterons good? which ones?

Have you ever used a keyboard with Box Whites? I have a keyboard with Box Whites and one with Box Navys, Navys are cool but the sound they make can be tiring on the ears after some time.

Also, the clickbar switches have a different kind of feeling that others can't replicate. The sudden yet gradual increase in resistance until the actuation point, followed by a sharp click and then a sudden drop in resistance that finishes it all off.

>Blues.
same, but I also have a brown keyboard with o-rings which I use whenever I'm not alone. It's got the same tactile bump as blues but no noise - not my first choice but totally acceptable. using blues in the company of others is kind of rude.

>reds
eww, why don't you just use a membrane keyboard when you get no feedback on when the key is registered meaning you have to bottom out the keys?

Attached: switches.gif (900x670, 513K)

flat notebook switches because I'm not an asshole who enjoy going on my peer's nerves

>new guy brings in his custom keyboard
>sits next to you
>TAKA TAKA TAKA TAKA TAKA

I have. The sound thing never bothered me, but box whites are too light for my tastes which is why pale blues are my favorite clickbar switch.

That depends on the keyboard, bringing a keyboard with blues which sounds like a typewriter would be rude. A board with browns and o-rings will be silent, more so than any notebook keyboard.

>browns
>more silent than notebook

Nigga u serious?

Blues at my desktop at home, blacks and clears otherwise

Ordered box reds this month, tfw they didn't arrive before christmas

BOX navy

>box whites are too light for my tastes
This is a valid opinion.
>why are whites so pathetic?
This is a shitpost.

how is it a shitpost? it clearly shows that whites have pathetic tactility when compared to navies

>topre
heavy rubber domes

shit alps
whites, blues, oranges, or salmon (or green if you like linear... wierdo)

alps are similar due to use of a click leaf
click bar is just a return to the better click technology that ecisted in 80s and 90s and died because it was more expensive than cherry garbage to make

I think the answer should be clear.

black/clear - work
blue - home typing
red - games

(((DISDAIN FOR BLUENIGGERS)))

STEP ASIDE MISGENDERED CUNTS, PAPA RED PULLING THROUGH.

>Pathetic: Causing feelings of sadness, sympathy, or sometimes lack of respect, especially because a person or an animal is suffering: The refugees were a pathetic sight - starving, frightened and cold.

Membrane

>implying whites aren't suffering because of their tiny clickbars

Buckling springs

Red is nice but I play shmups and I need the small tactile bump of browns. They're almost identical, though.

>heavy rubber domes
I don't care. They provide the best bump feedback and best cushioning at the bottom of the keystroke. No other switch type comes remotely close in those aspects.

Blues all the way.

what's something in between reds and blues? Also does everything besides reds suck for gaming?

Brown master race reporting in

>50 mil lifecycle
Lol my switch is already bouncing like crazy a few months later

Topre

>qwer

Bought one of these (incredibly overpriced) testers and I ended with clears. Thinking of getting a realforce since I miss the arrow keys and home/end/delete on my poker but I'm afraid I won't like them and just waste 300 on a keyboard.

First for clears

yeah it's all fun and games until everything begins to fall apart

What do you gentlemens think about razer's new switch - the purple laser ones?

good shit, at least it feels a lot better than cherry blues to type on, idk about alps

that life cycle doesn't cover shatter. that would be topres as their life cycle grantees no chatter for 20 or 50 million clicks depending on which model you find

who cares lol. if it lasts 2 years that's fine by me since it was only 10 bucks and feels better then the $5 logitech rubber dome I was using

scissor-switch