Why should a conservative use Firefox?

Attached: 246x0w.jpg (246x246, 11K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/intika/Librefox
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I switched to Brave after seeing their cringy tv commercials

>cringy tv commercials
>tv commercials
Mozilla runs TV commercials? Where? In the USA?

you'll find a reason to do so eventually.

What does your political affiliation have to do with which web browser you use?

Why does everyone use Chrome by default when all webbrowsers (except Firefox) look and behave the same?

Attached: dd4.png (600x600, 210K)

Brave isn't better than Chrome, less shit as it's not run by alphabet, more shit because no sites work on it, ads, no addons and it's just slower than firefox
Firefox = full SJW/trans/inclusive/safe all these meme words. While 15+ year old bugs are not being fixed
Chrome = pure evil, pedos, satanists, anti-human zealots. Fastest but garbage in terms of UI and user convenience
everything? duh
Chrome is faster and it doesn't piss off users and treat them like garbage if they are straight males and white

It isn't faster though. Chromium, Opera, Vilvadi, Edge, they all use the same backend.

hulu specifically

I meant chrome is faster than firefox and forks

Google is way worse with the diversity crap at least Mozilla is transparent about it

Haven't really had any issues on brave with any of my favorite websites

I'd rather be lied to than be a part of this modern shitfest.

But they're exactly the same code, how can Chrome be "faster"?

that still makes you apart of it just being delusional pretending it doesn't exist.

chrome is only "faster" because it preloads pages and saves data more agressively. Basically, it trades off privacy for speed (go figure, it's google)

Because Google is a 100x-1000x greater threat to you and everything you value than Mozilla.

t. actual retard

at least I won't be asked to wear a pink vagina hat if I'll tell someone I use chrome

Firefox is garbage and is only getting worse. Pretty soon it will be completely irrelevant

Attached: 1545612673103.png (1352x1448, 182K)

github.com/intika/Librefox

This.
The only correct answer.

that's been goygle policy from 90s. sure it's embarrassing that so much money and human hours are literally wasted but at least it's not to kill all whitey but to look "good" to investors

Why should a conservative even use computers if they don't believe in science?

>conservative means religious
imagine being this retarded

Glad to know you're concerned about man-made global warming as well, user. Let's talk about how conservative governments have been terrible for the environment.

just use some firefox fork

Does your state as a Jow Forumsincel define every aspect of your being?

buzzword buzzword buzzword? lol buzzword! buzzword buzzword buzzword buzzword

>conservative
oh no no no no
imagine being a liberal (conservativism is still liberal ideology)

Attached: 1544307777286-his.gif (385x349, 67K)

are you 12?

>browsers are people with personalities
>"Chrome doesn't treat white males like garbage"
>Firefox somehow treats white males like garbage... even though...
>it's
>a
>fucking
>browser

GOD I HATE Jow Forums

It's free and open source, unless you donate you don't support Shitzilla.

I use nightly which is free product testing

we get it, sweetie. stay on topic or fuck off

>(conservativism is still liberal ideology)
Maybe in the 1900s

Attached: 1526821417912.png (478x478, 165K)

can it be sustained by community alone though?

based anime poster

Several forks of it are

You said science, not liberal propaganda. Those are very different things.

you're right but they will never come up with stuff like servo or webrender. I feel like firefox will die because they'll scare off every last one of good programmers

>man-made global warming
Any evidence to snack that snactifact up?

It still is, read John Locke you brainlet.

The goddamn thread isn't concerned with technology, but with politics, and furthermore it's fucking bait
It goes on Jow Forums

Browser's "face" is the face of its user. It's as technology as it gets.

>donates money to charities and people who are against your beliefs
>GOD Jow Forums JUST USE IT ANYWAY IT WONT HURT YOU ITS A WEB BROWSER
no fucking shit
but its almost as if supporting something that supports another thing that you dont want to support is hypocritical

That's how social justice works, like a cancer it infects a capable organism and eats away at it to sustatins itself until there is nothing left for the host and the parasites scatter.

I hate Brave shills so goddamn much. Can't wait to see this scam die and you shill die with it.

Imagine being a pathetic leftoid man child, getting seethingly mad over someone being conservative on a tap dancing digital bulletin during Christmas.

Attached: 1539351286256.png (508x516, 201K)

Ok. If your reason to not use it is POLITICAL, why the f u c k would you ask the technology board about it, retard

as much as I hate post-Eich mozilla (not firefox), I don't want to be left in a world where browsing web requires google products

It's already December 26 in Japan you pathetic weeb

based
seems like you care about japan more than he does

American website

There is no ethical consumption under capitalism. Use whatever browser you want.

what if it's my personal browser?

lmao what a fucking diaper shitting loser you are for making this thread

Your computer was made by exploited workers.

Hmm..

Attached: 1.jpg (1323x711, 388K)

1) i didnt ask it
2) its easier to find information about what is going on in the world of technology on the technology board instead of the politics board that is completely and utterly bombarded by bots and paid posters
i havent even been an active user of Jow Forums since the election ended, just pop in now and then to look at the catalog and get a 5 minute rundown of what is generally going on

>no new IP
Why does libshits always same fag

>except Firefox

That does behave exactly like chromium but slower.

got em

>this one thing was done bad so now ethical consumption doesnt exist just do whatever the fuck you want

You're retarded.

You're going in the gulag.

you cant put me in the gulag, im half black you racist bigot

This isn't on the front page of their site or blog plus they have money and people understand that money requires bending over for current social freakshow

You have an issue with the charities that Mozilla supports and yet you think google does things that are in line with your beliefs?

BTW you do know that diversity initiatives are a smokescreen to reduce wages, and that all tech companies need to do it at this point to stay competitive?

Whatever you say, gaygler.

Attached: 1535560786016.png (643x537, 231K)

well this is just a shit reality. I don't want my browsed to add to it tho

Because you should use fucking TOR on proper Linux you conservatard not Firefox on Windows 10 What an imbecile...

then get out.

>They the same code!

Attached: 1507078056361.png (657x539, 110K)

>google
"our browser is fast and we

use waterfox

unfortunately for me I have to work so you could stay in your basement

it can't exist w/o firefox

>You have an issue with the charities that Mozilla supports and yet you think google does things that are in line with your beliefs?
when in the great flying fuck did i ever so much as imply that?
and yeah, diversity initiatives are pretty much just a way of selling slavery to the slaves, but i dont support slavery

You have to work on Big Brother OS to cover your debs and ((($$$)))it. Good luck with that conservatard.

>conservative
Good goy

Attached: file.png (574x601, 171K)

ty

Just use Lynx. It's the most conservative browser available.
>oldest still actively developed browser
>text only, runs in a terminal
>new shit like media has to be opened in separate programs
>rendering engine is completely separate and independent from all the gecko/webkit/blink political bullshit

this
ditch modern web browsers entirely
sole reason i still have one installed is for Jow Forums because MUH FUCKING GOOGLE RECAPTCHA FOR EVERY FUCKING POST
we need to find an alternative site, find a way to bypass captcha, or hang the mutilated corpse of gook mootum from a pike

This right here.

Ditch GUIs altogether desu. they are simply bloat.

So he can conserve while using Firefox... duh

No you stupid fuck you get out and take this shitty thread with you

I wish there were a separate earth for you retards and a separate one for non mentally ill people. That way you could break your backs and do things all the shitty archaic ways you prefer and also bring an end to your lifespans quicker.

Imagine BEING conservative

Attached: 1543177566059.png (800x450, 672K)

They first started airing them with an episode of Mr. Robot.

It does. Even atheist conservatives still have blind faith in retarded groundless dogma like "the wealth will trickle down". Conservatism is pretty much like a religion and very much unlike science.

PS: I'm not saying liberalism isn't like that too. I'm a centrist.

>unironically using brave
yea no thanks Id rather use Internet Explorer 6 and have more privacy.

>radicalcentrist.png

There's nothing retarded or """groundless""" about knowing that free markets are effective, you retarded fucking nu-commie cunt.

benchmark it (i did). The only machines where Firefox 64 was slower than anything else was Safari on Mojave. Regardless no speed difference as that big a human could ever tell apart.

Also Firefox protects against fingerprinting (and yes in a real way not like fake brave )

just use w3m or lynx

you are really delusional aren't you ?
Google is the worst sjw company of the 21st centruary. Google is worse with the diversity carp than entire governments.

Apart from the fsct that Brave was made so Websites can fingerpint you even easier than with Chrome so every website will always be able to track you on every other website you visit.

But clearly you fsfgots don't Cate about braves investor money coming from Chinese tracking/advertising companies I mean who cares about their head of privacy being a pink haired literal faggot right? Let's rather shout a t Mozilla for delivering a product that actually works and respects your privAcy

What's a good browser that's botnet free and fast which supports chrome or firefox extensions? Also has to be on windose because it's a work computer.

Firefox. Support both extensions and Mozilla provides a simple list of flags to stop Firefox from making any unrequested connection ever.