Does Jow Forums think that the the NSA/Mossad/CIA have total access to our PCs?

Does Jow Forums think that the the NSA/Mossad/CIA have total access to our PCs?

If so, how? Hardware or OS backdoor with complicit companies? Breaking companies encryption that they say will take millions of years to break?

Attached: addison.jpg (1280x720, 176K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rockchip-linux/arm-trusted-firmware)
cyberscoop.com/wannacry-ransomware-u-s-army-research-lab-fort-huachuca/
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html
loverpi.com/collections/renegade/products/libre-computer-board-roc-rk3328-cc?variant=2817846640653
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does it matter?

Get a librebooted thinkpad.
The CIA darkies fear the librebooted thinkpad

>I've never heard of meltdown/spectre

Does what matter?

nice g8 !
the answer is obviously positive.
Stop fapping, and downloading lolies
now can you go back, you have ot go back !

Who buys fucking intel in 2018 anyway

I'd like to implement a backdoor in her hardware, if you know what I mean

This. Or build your own PC using only tools which respect your freedom.

>He doesn't disable his Ethernet/Wifi card.

Fuck yeah they do. Also, who the fuck is that in your image.

Implying that the trannies are more trustworthy than the NSA/Mossad

>Hardware or OS backdoor with complicit companies?
Both

White tranny > Nigger

Emily Addison

Source you fag.

I hope you mean physically disabling

Source

ty user

There are backdoors in everything with Intel ME or AMD PSP. Everything since ~2010. Those require binary blobs to boot. No blob, no boot.

ARM/RISC-V/Power is your only way out currently. Some ARM forces Trustzone on you in binary blobs (like Qualcomm SoC), so they are just as bad as PSP/ME. Some ARM do not.

NVidia has the best ARM offering currently in terms of raw power. Their Jetson Xavier is a 8 (Big) core, ARMv8, 16GB RAM, PCIe Gen 4 (!!). According to their forum responses, the firmware is open source and the GPU will work with Nouveau. It's primarily aimed at people wanting to build robots.

Rockchips are very nice. They have open source firmware (github.com/rockchip-linux/arm-trusted-firmware) and a variety of boards and a few chromebooks featuring their chips. They also mainline all their work so you won't get stranded on an old kernel like a lot of ARM SoCs out there. (Looking at you NVidia) The RK3328 based Rock64 is probably top of your list if you're after security. Its in-order processing A53 quad core is not susceptible to meltdown/spectre attacks at all.

Worth mentioning, there's also a DeveloperBox from 96boards featuring a 24 core A53 with Nvidia 710 that can run totally open source. It's not a Rockchip, so I'm not sure how good their kernel support is going to be. Worth looking into.

On the RISC-V front, there's SiFive's HiFive Unleashed. It's a decent board with an expansion board. The expansion board to add 4x PCIe Gen2. The combo is expensive ($3,000) but it's aimed at early adopter/developers. I don't know if this does OOO instructions or not.

Then there's Power9. If you want something that goes toe to toe with Intel in performance, this is your option. Raptor is selling machines which started out insanely expensive, but are a lot cheaper now.

Checked and they hack you remotely using everything if they don't want to alert anyone. If they don't care they bust down your door, shoot your dog, and smash you face into the wall.

I didn't mention Cavium/Marvell Thunder X2. If you want server grade power, this one is a nice ARM machine, but if I'm not mistaken, their BIOS is blob. Someone please correct me if that's not the case. I want to like that machine a lot.

She already has a backdoor ready to use if you know what I mean

thanks for this excellent info user

With all this talk about the unaccountable Intel ME and AMD PSP and how they are backdoors.
Has there been any actual evidence of the NSA actually going into someones PCs trough the Intel ME? or any evidence that the ME does anything with the network when it's inactivated in the BIOS?

Nice quads
Specture cpu exploits are how they get in.

Do I matter?

Yes, there has been evidence.

Nice evidence desu

Really wish someone would show it then when they talk about the Intel ME and other such co-processor crock

Implying tranny pleb collectives are more dangerous than fucking super funded black ops agencies.

Look it up yourselves you lazy cunts, the info is out there

Attached: 1544664037709.png (474x712, 557K)

>translation: I'm talking out of my pozzed ass.

Attached: 1545085682881.jpg (674x699, 158K)

Hello NSA

I don't know why, but I once caught the Armies Cyber Division on my LAN. Not even kidding. I was terrified for a good hour after shutting things down and changing my IP.

Fuck off
People want to make big write ups and lecture people about the dangers of management processors with "ooo look at what this thing can do, oooo soo mysterious you bet the evil government has access to this" but fail to ever provide a single shred of anything that says that NSA/Mossad or whoever actually accessed a PC trough a management device that was never previously used or activated

>Does Jow Forums think that the the NSA/Mossad/CIA have total access to our PCs?
no.
>Breaking companies encryption that they say will take millions of years to break?
NSA were putting in flaws into various algorithms for easy access, so.. no, not millions of years, try days.

Screenshot from the incident.The IP struck me as unusual for some reason, so I whois'ed it and lo and behold...

Attached: fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccck.png (1015x665, 229K)

Kys you glowing cunt

Just found this, so maybe it wasn't them targeting me.
cyberscoop.com/wannacry-ransomware-u-s-army-research-lab-fort-huachuca/

I've heard that they have a hardware/software backdoor into most of the world's nukes. But I can't find much info on it. The idea fits in with their stated threat to nuke the entire planet is the US doesn't continue to send them money and they are subsequently overrun by Arab states. See Samson Option.

Motherfuck8ng checked

is coreboot affected?

Imagine sniffing those packets

no longer floppy

Meltdown/Specter has nothing to do with firmware/BIOS, it’s an integral issue with Intels architecture, notably branch prediction. Your OS would be the one protecting you from these vulnerabilities but at a cost of performance

On Windows and Mac for sure. But like none of us will ever be a real target.

I use coreboot/heads + gentoo hardened. Nobody can hack/spy me.

all of those methods and more

If NSA so good how come it took 14 years to catch Bin Laden? He was a degenerate windows botnet user??

Checkmate libretards

Attached: 113463662.jpg (3596x2440, 2.63M)

You missed intel spectre meltdown?

>

not all of them

>incoming virus

He was offline.
Used a thumbdrive to push data out.

but how could they capture someone whose dead?
foxnews.com/story/2001/12/26/report-bin-laden-already-dead.html

Uh no they don't, chinkpads are for beta hipsters.

>Rockchips
what is available for purchase? laptop? mb? from where?

loverpi.com/collections/renegade/products/libre-computer-board-roc-rk3328-cc?variant=2817846640653

?

wait so i can use firefox and mpv on that?

>There are backdoors in everything with Intel ME
we know this
> or AMD PSP.
we don't know this and the issue with it is that the psp is closed souce and it's closed sauce because it's arm