Electricity is technology

Electricity is technology
Explain to me why I need electricity. I can charge my phone at work

Attached: $_3.jpg (300x357, 12K)

can you charge your battlestation/spaceheater at work?

You don't. Live in the dark you fucking retard

My heat is gas and my phone is my battlestation

Catch 22. If you have a job and can stand to live without Air Conditioning, you can afford the $10 electric bill.

0/10

my friend, do you pay the electric bill

>what are candles

you could unironacally live of 100-200Ah in 12v batteries, a few 100w solar panels and 1KW inverter

you wont be able to run a gamen rig, but a beat up thinkpad and a phone 4g tether would be fine for most of us.

wood fire for heat, gas for water and cooking

would be pretty comfy family

Attached: 1541136101118.jpg (626x767, 129K)

Yes, why? You suggesting that's not a reasonable price if you turned your air conditioner off? Well then, buddy, let me tell you you sure as hell aren't going to be able to survive without electricity if you're running all that wasted garbage.

offgrid solar + battery master race

>using stuff because you can means you couldn't get by if you couldn't use that stuff
That's not how that works.

my young friend, the electrical bill contains more than just what you pay for the yellow pixies.

You need electricity for the fan and control systems in your furnace. Otherwise you probably don't need it.

I'm impressed your phone can last a weekend without charging, but honestly you could get a solar panel or something for a couple hundred and live off grid.

Also not sure how you cook, but propane is an acceptable answer.

Why would I give a shit if you use electricity?

>Jow Forums is now overrun by big electric shills
dios mio

Turn your fucking water heater down and get some modern light-bulbs, you idiot. God, I can't believe people are so stupid they would think stealing electricity from Work would be a more convenient alternative than just learning how to cut down costs. For the record my kWh price is 17 cents, if anything a tiny bit higher than average.

If you aren't already economically utilizing your resources then you don't have the discipline to do what it takes to be a Jew. Either you're in it for the wrong reasons or you are only pretending you have a job and are actually a near-homeless NEET looking to steal electricity from the library.

>If you aren't already economically utilizing your resources then you don't have the discipline to do what it takes to be a Jew
That's just blatantly false though

Fire is technology.
Explain to me why I need fire when I can wait for the sun?

How are you charging the phone without electricity?

Are you going to get some oil lamps too you retarded faggot?

>tfw work for big electric
Feels good man I can never lose my job.
Also there are neets on Jow Forums right now who don't use TOU metering. Lmao@their lives do you even Jew the power company?

Plan on eating out every day or having to travel to the store constantly to cook at home?

Attached: gsl561pzuz_lg_aff_01_m_p.jpg (641x640, 15K)

propane

Fuck off Hank

I was just watching King of the Hill too

I walk to the store(s). Public market 5-7min. from home. Supermarkets about the same. Local shops visible from apratment.