Are pajeets really as bad as Jow Forums makes them out to be?

Attached: 20181225_231949.jpg (1072x1316, 250K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DZwrG2NZpwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, they are great competent workers. Jow Forums is just jealous of them having a job.

Attached: 1513740108927.jpg (249x230, 34K)

Attached: 75E52F35-49A4-4F7A-8104-619F59F1BAF6.jpg (600x797, 220K)

Yes.

Did you have a real question?

HELLO SIR I'M CALLING YU FRROM MICROSOF TECH SUPPORT

Yes.

t. Pajeet

They're worse. They exist in this country only as strike breaking H1Bs to exert downward wage pressure on white techies. Nuke India.

Good pajeet, PhD students in USA like creator pytourch or a lot great programmers.

Decent Pajeet, Good student on indian or Master USA, decent programmer as USA average developer.

H1B drones,Out sourcing pajeet copy and paste stackoverflow code, copy and paste a lot code, build OOP as shit, a lot performance,security problems

two nodejs please sir

Indians are great developers. They are the Chads of the programming industry. Honestly I wish I was Indian, I am tired of being a baby dick white boy :^(

top kek

the ones with really dark skin are quiet, unassuming and hard workers. the ones with lighter skin are arrogant blowhards who take credit for other peoples' work, and are best avoided.

"you comptar put out error message packet"

i baited one of these, once. he got really angry and said he was going to zero my bank account. he couldn't do that, of course, so he had to be satisfied with sending my number to all of his friends. phone rang four times a day for the next month.

worse desu

Good thing pajeets are not muslims. Please go get the damn pakis already.

far worse than anyone can imagine.
> jealous
> of pajeet
> getting $100 a month
my fucking sides. spoken like a true pajeet.

nigger detected

Attached: 1455990984688.jpg (630x456, 53K)

Why do they have fucking long fingernails (as male) 80% you trip over a youtube video containing one of then "talking"?
It's disgusting.

huh?

just a little example
youtu.be/DZwrG2NZpwY

we recently got one as a pastor in our community.
he can't speak our language yet. basically reads everything off a paper like an indian version of microsoft sam.
can't into latin either, which was weird.
but when I talked to him in english it was like I finally got on of those tech support scam calls you find on yt.

tl;dr: really glad indians can't into my native tongue

DEY TERK ERR JERBS.

This.

For a job you'll demand 20 times as much but only do half the work.

Kek

T. DYEL bugman

They're the retards using javascript for server side and using garbage like electron JS

Excuse of me sir but India is the good country in term of producing techno workers
Very high quality workforce do work a lot with good resume and enducation and speaking England
Regards that you not joke of this sir

>T. Poo nigger

Unfortunately a lot of indian tech workers are retarded. I think it has a lot to do with the 'yes' culture and the revolving door of large tech companies outsourcing there.

Of course, like all places and cultures, there are diamonds in the rough

you're not fooling anybody. pajeets put in the least effort known to man because they're paid fuck all. this is why they flee that shithole country of theirs to places like the UK, USA and Australia then wonder why the only jobs they can get are as taxi and bus drivers. their qualifications are GARBAGE.

Many indian nationals are some of the most brilliant and nicest people to work with. Unfortunately they share a heritage with several hundred million street shitters who will work at 1/10th productivity for peanuts. So yes, when you see that email from Pooven Vanarse chances are you are going to be angered by it.

Attached: any boy.jpg (410x266, 32K)

You know, the same could be said to any country on Earth. Just change Indian to x country and its practically the same.

No. We are talking specifically about IT and it is well known that many tech firms have outsourced to cheap Indian labour. There are many more low-tier indians represented in IT than any other nationality.

Do you speak English?

Attached: retard, wat, derp, hurr, durr, simpsons.jpg (278x298, 11K)

Attached: f95.png (383x681, 458K)

tell story

Well true, as another third world citizens I sorta understand the reason why Indians want to go to work at IT and engineering in general. But our country didn't really had that mentality, we're usually went to study Business or Accounting.
Why is that I wonder?

after your race reaches the 1b+ population mark you hit statistical nirvana, there are so many examples of indians that you get a perfect spread of the literal worst and best examples of humans

so, yes, 30% of indians are as bad as Jow Forums makes them out to be

that's as many indians as there are US citizens

I started working in a big Australian bank with a lot of Indians 5 or 6 months ago. I'm so racist against them now that I'm ashamed. Nobody understands what they're like unless they've worked with them; Everyone's been indoctrinated into believing the diversity meme.

Here's what I've experienced so far:

>their code is invariably nested at least 7 layers deep
>they repeat code for "clarity" instead of using functions
>when you try to explain why their code is shit as nicely as you can and even link them style guides, they just keep pumping out the same garbage
>they smell like BO because they never wear deodorant
>they don't keep their distance when walking by you in the hallway
>they loudly snort and blow their noses into the bathroom sinks
>they wet their faces in the sink and get water on fucking everything in the process
>one of them left a huge skid mark on the toilet seat itself
>after lunch, the taps and tables in the kitchen are covered in food, like a rabid hoard of toddlers just got fed

Even my team lead/boss is a streetshitter. Whenever I ask him for work, he reassures me that there's plenty of it for me to do and he'll arrange it. A day later, I'm still waiting for him to tell me what I should be doing, so I send him an email. He doesn't reply, so I have to wait for a rare moment when he's actually at his desk to approach him. Every single time I approach his desk, he's looking at cricket scores, booking holidays, or looking for houses to buy outside of India. When he finally opens his inbox to read my email, he has to scroll through literally about 50 unread emails to get to mine. I can't believe this guy was at the company for 4 whole years without getting fired. Indians are like a fucking parasite.

Attached: beyond mad.png (374x667, 547K)

Probably because ex-pat Indians tended to be at least on-par competent in the field with their average western worker, adding credence to the outsourcers' business case. Western computer systems and education I don't believe were so prevalent in China until relatively recently.

>well we have some indian workers and they're ok, there's literally millions of them in india we can hire for hardly anything...

The rest is history.

>westpakistan

>literal stench of curry, BO and shit follows them everywhere
>stupid ass coverers

The worst thing about incompetent pajeets is how they can somehow earnestly pass the buck to the competent staff every time.

>Pajeet has a deadline they can't possibly meet doing something they absolutely don't understand
>No problem Pajeet knows $competent staff is pretty smart so they ask $competent in an email about it and cc the project manager.
>PM asks in cc email when Pajeet will be complete
>Pajeet states that he is blocked on $competent
>PM cc's escalation manager asking when $competent will help Pajeet
>Pajeet's senior manager pipes in reminding everyone that this deadline is very important and cc's $competent's manager
>$competent's manager is also an ass kissing pajeet yesman who is to incompetent to understand what is being discussed and asks $competent to help in the full cc email
>everyone is now lining up to kick $competent's ass while Pajeet has literally done NO WORK AT ALL
>$competent now has to reply to full cc list (now containing GM/Director/C-level) that $competent has nothing to do with Pajeet's project and has his own very important project deliverables in-flight
>$competent ends up helping Pajeet after some very senior asks him for this "favour"
>$competent has to work overtime
>rinse and repeat
>$competent gets a reputation for not being a team player
>Pajeet gets promoted to manager

yes

I've met hundreds of Indians in STEM, and only a handful were actually competent

this is in Sydney, Australia

I'm in a similar position. What I'm seeing is that there is a strong Indian culture of never delivering bad news. "How's the project going?"

>Ahead of schedule and under budget

That's the answer no matter where things really are. Actually being honest with me so we can plan to fix this fuckup would apparently be unethical in their culture.

the fuck is with the $? throwing me off