How hard is it to ACTUALLY build a PC?

How hard is it to ACTUALLY build a PC?

Attached: pc-buildout-2016-guide.jpg (1500x1000, 288K)

Not at all unless you want fancy tubing for whatever reason.

Not hard at all. It's mostly WIFIWIG (Where It Fits Is Where It Goes), and all over red rover in about 20 minutes.

Your first time may be difficult if you are incompetent and can't follow instructions. It is very simple but people still manage to bungle it up somehow.

Building is easy, throubleshooting not so much.
For experienced builder it will be easy and only take a minute to guess what's wrong but for someone who just started and has no idea what it is it's almost impossible unless you google or look for help on forums.
But if you don't try you won't learn.

It's in fact way too easy.
Just make sure everything is compatible in PCpartpicker.
Then it's like a lego game.

>pcpartpicker
>still recommends z170 boards with 8 series cpu

Yeah whatever

You need like 1 hand with 2 fingers, and half working eyeball

You don't build it, you just assemble pre-built parts.

It's pretty easy, but for a first time it will take some time. Just don't drop or step on anything, and look at the fucking connectors before trying to plug them into where you think they go and it'll go smoothly.

Its very difficult

Attached: talented-11-year-old-joshua-ngoka-invents-a-new-computer-the-east-15047823.png (500x697, 151K)

My entire exposure to this kind of lingo (at the bottom) is on Jow Forums so it's difficult for me to not use it, since I don't know anything about it.

Can people tag where they get their retarded garbage from so I don't accidentally use it?

Reposting ad infinitum resulting in significant levels of JPEG combined with inane comments attached to the image itself points to a snapshot sharing service such as Instagram or Snapchat.
The original source is 403 now, but even Jow Forums managed to take a better screenshot.

It's easy, though it can take some time to do proper cable management so that it looks neat.

Pretty easy.
The only more difficult things are setting the MB, the CPU and its cooler. Also, sometimes the connectors for the front panel of the case.

i invented a new computer when i was 13

>setting the mb
>difficult
>setting the cpu
>difficult

if you buy gigabyte you fucked up

There is zero skill used to put together a PC.

I built a PC last week. Took me from 12pm when the final package arrived all the way to 6pm. Many mistakes were made but it just werks now.

Attached: 2.jpg (3264x1836, 1.65M)

Not difficult at all. Where it gets difficult is when you switch your shit on and it doesn't work or when it does switch on, configuring it optimally.

gigabyte only makes good motherboards

it's easy until it doesn't work and you dont know what bios, gpt, or mbr are

Attached: 1545753682644.jpg (1440x1080, 132K)

A PC is extremely simple to build if you just do your research: read manuals, watch videos.

Good for the trash pile, sure.
Its very good trash

>Not using only MBR

Attached: Smile2.jpg (362x310, 48K)

>black people being praised for doing simple tasks
Holy shit, the media is so fucking racist.

all you really need to know is what shit goes where and part compatibility

there are still some easy to make mistakes though, like puting on the heatsink on facing down , and mixing up the fan direction.

once you know those though there isn't much else you can fuck up. the fans all have little arrows on them so you know the airflow and spin directions.

Attached: file.png (277x240, 96K)

It's called progress, rasict.