I wouldn't buy Intel pozzed garbage even if it was infinitely better for just $1

I wouldn't buy Intel pozzed garbage even if it was infinitely better for just $1.

Attached: 1544999220556.jpg (1280x720, 131K)

haven't bought an intel CPU since the K6.

gay pic

based

I'd be pretty much an idiot, if I didn't, at that point. Unless it came with a backdoor that gave all my data to whatever company/agency asked for them. Which sounds like something Intel would do, doesn't it?

The goyim know...

no u

I never bought an Intel CPU

Why does intel CPU come in a big ass DnD dice?

Intel still has the nicer packaging.
How can AMD Pajeets even compete with that gorgeous box?
Checkmate poorfags.

Attached: apu6.png (512x420, 274K)

Because it's a housefire which only redeeming quality is high FPS gaymen

Goyim, delete this antisemitic thread right now!

I don't even own a computer.

You have a lot of dedication. It must've been rough living through FX without jumping ship.

>he didn't go from Phenom to Ryzen
lul

>he did
Shit's ancient.

Phenom II was better than Bulldozer.

That just shows what a heap bulldozer was. All of these got BTFO by Intel.

Point still stands. There was very little reason to switch to a Bulldozer, so people going straight from the "ancient" Phenom II to Ryzen isn't all that unprecedented.

>buying a processor instead of rolling your own
literally imagine

>not buying something that's better and $1 because of autism

At my work there a bunch of pc gaming normalfags. They aren't the most knowledgeable when it comes to computers, but know the ryzen models are much better. What happens to intel now that even the gaymer crowd is moving to AMD?

They'll either be forced to lower their prices or come up with something new and better. Either way, everyone wins.

>lower their prices
kek, not gonna happen
>come up with something new and better
also unlikely. they'll once again rely on mindshare alone and invest in smearing campaigns like pic related

Attached: 96vIsCsyN2OasUHT.jpg (1500x844, 382K)

My point was that Phenom II to i5 to Ryzen is a more reasonable path for those who don't want to hurt their performance for their consumerist religion. I find it more reasonable to buy whatever brand offers better bang for the buck at the time.

>"4 glued-together desktop dies"
based

Attached: traditionally_hollow_brainlet.jpg (581x767, 92K)