Why does Jow Forums hate this guy so much?

Why does Jow Forums hate this guy so much?

Attached: lgr.jpg (1200x675, 164K)

who the fuck is this soiboi? another one of those "retro" bullshit youtubers? he can go fuck himself. i, for one, don't watch this sort of cancer.

He has more IBM Model M keyboards than I do.

Firefly was good, but his style really translates better to a serialized format than standalone movies.

Jow Forums hates everything popular

This board is sѹ intolerant.

because hes a fat sjw cuck

I hate that faggot, I really do.

who is Jow Forums exactly?

True

sjw are the nicest persons in the world

Unlike other tech youtubers he has absolutely zero expertise. He's just some sad sack stuck in the past.

they're lying to you
don't be so jealous

Remember when he was sent an SGI workstation and he was like "Uh...neat. What does this thing do anyway?"

Do we really need to see another video of him playing Doom on a random 486 box?

That Playboy on the shelf is the closest he'll ever get to seeing bobs and bagine.

Is that a face you wouldn't punch?

mmmuh childhood

Clint is an awesome bro and FYI he isn't a virgin loser and he does get laid. Fuck you guys.

hi Clint

I bet if you asked him what a hard sectored floppy was, he'd give you a blank stare.

>basedface

>exactly like every tech youtuber he has absolutely zero expertise
ftfy

Who?

>Literally replying to negative Jow Forums posts like a 12 year old.

Clint, I actually like your vids, alot of them are comfy. And when you do know what you are talking about, they are quite informative. But for some reason I 100% believe that a big titty goth girl stalke, like you, would post something like this.

Attached: 1538703176702.png (600x536, 253K)

Also he never got to actually hit said big titty goth girl.

Fuck off, Clint.

I hate his punchable face and his hipster tastes. I also hate how plebian he is and he doesn't know anything that wasn't directly from his shitty childhood.

Underrated

no hate, he's just not technical

ONIONS

CANT WAIT TO INSTALL MSDOS FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME

So by "laid" it means he's the bottom for his muscle daddy?

ewww shes gross tho
that disgusting tat on her chest
i can only imagine that she also has a tatt of uranus somewhere else

The worst part is that there is no bitch out there, no matter how repellant, that will go without sex because there is always, always some loser desperate enough to hit it.