Thinkpad x1 yoga 1st gen : worth it ?

600 dollars with an I5 6300 2,5ghz, gb of RAM, 256g SSD and a wqhd display. Is it worth it ?

Attached: 152a6ecf-2f1b-4381-a25b-2d3367aae15a.jpg (768x1024, 169K)

depends on what country you're buying this in

you can get a gen3 for half the price and since its gen1 you'll probably need to buy a new keyboard soon which will be hard to find

France
Why change it ? Plus im interested in the touxh screen

cuz its old and its seen millions of keystrokes and stuffed with crud under the crumbling scissor mechanisms

Less than 300€
Don't pay more

Impossible to find at this price here

thats quite a deal, I got a t480s from the manufacturer with a black friday deal with less gb and a lower res display for $700+ (plus tax over $800)

it's too much for 2016 model. X1 is good, but not that good. You can get a T460 for 400-500 euros and it's much better if you don't mind the half a kilo more

If you really like the model go for it, but I would not pay that much for an used laptop, no matter how "premium" it is. For the record, I got a X1 Carbon 3rd gen with pretty much the same specs as that yoga but with a broadwell cpu for 350€. Even has a touchscreen, you just don't get the yoga screen folding thing.

>1st gen
enjoy your shit tier display

No.
300 or get a new one

How about a 2nd gen , new for 800 dollars ?

What the fuck -- twelve replies? This goes in /tpg/. A thread died for this.

Rule of thumb, if there's anything but T, W or X on the name, it's not a Thinkpad.

absolutely fucking not, for that cash you can get a t450s

blump

What are you poor? Buy a macbook pro instead, to get pussy. Otherwise you will be mistaken for an incel if you buy shitpad

Are there any thinkpads with gpus? Even a 1050?

There is an X tho