Give me a good reason to buy an Android as my next phone

Attached: res_bbdfaa9537747e2cd6dd46a657f9107b_full.jpg (2000x2000, 155K)

Because you are a sheep that does what other people tell you, instead of what you know is right.

Webm support

Price.

>can get a phone with a headphone jack
>can get a phone with expandable storage
>can install apps outside of the app store
>can install other ROMs
>get better phones for less $

>Battery life
>Price
>Accessories price (lmfao at an iPhone charger price)
>Endless customization
>Can run a linux terminal
>A variety of phone with many different designs and feature at any price range

The only thing you'd miss from moving out of Apple is their ecosystem (tho there are replacements for that) and maybe their exclusive apps optimized for iPhone.

I got an iPhone XR for Christmas.
Now I just look at my phone and feel like I belong to a superior race of people.
I have become the very thing which I ridiculed, and I have no regrets.
I'm not trying to promote iPhones. It would be useless anyway.
You can't really buy an iPhone if you are not worthy. It has to choose you.
I pity you Android fools and I pray that one day you will see the Light.

i'm still waiting for an android phone with more than 3-4 hours of battery life, maybe when 5000 mAh batteries are standard it'l happen...

The Xiaomi A2 Lite lasts 2 days.

>XR
lmaoing@ylife
Even apple fanbois can't defend that shit

>can get a phone with a headphone jack

Let it go

>can get a phone with expandable storage

Get some help if need more than 256

>can install apps outside of the app store

You can retard

>can install other ROMs

Yikes

>get better phones for less $

Ha

I mostly use Google apps and whatnot anyways, that's what pushed me to looking back at androids. This and the mad value that you get with some chinese androids. And lineageos ofc.
But these phones only get so little care a little after their launch. You have custom roms but they are very unreliable, and Android One only ensures 2 years of updates. This pretty much busts the value thing because you can keep an iPhone relevant for longer.

>trying to convince an applefag
sage

Being heterosexual.

It's orange.

Apple fanboy - the post.

iphone

Attached: 1536502096363.png (430x441, 86K)

No censorship in apps, .flac and .webm support, more RAM, more bang for a buck

Choices. There's guaranteed to be a phone that meets most of your criteria with Android. Compare that to iOS, which has one company, whose only budget options are older devices, since their budget models have flagship prices. Can anyone here defend the XR? Am I missing something, or is it just Apple checking to see how fucking stupid their fan base is?

But at the same time you can buy an used iPhone which is in the same price range if not lower, still has the last iOS so runs great too.

I have a Pixel XL I got on launch day, don't ever think about needing a new phone. Just werks with LineageOS.

Being poor and have no gf.

How does it stand in terms of reliability? Does it hang? Is it fast enough for today's standards? How's the battery? Any incompatibility with apps or with something else?

I don't have Gapps with Lineage, so I don't use any gapps-dependent apps. No hanging, ever. It's probably slower than a brand new Pixel XL 3, but I never have any issues with speed. Always reacts fast enough to not make me think about the speed.

Battery is usually 20 hours or so. 12hrs screen on, 8 hours idle.

Sounds great. I think I will look into buying an used Pixel, or maybe some chinese phone, I will visit a store that sells phones to try some out.

But why no gapps? Is it some Jow Forums Google conspiracy again?

Buy an iphone 6s or SE with 64gb or more and you ll be set for the next 3 years atleast.

No, I just didn't install MicroG when I installed Lineage. I don't need Gapps on my phone.

>expandable storage

Nah google photos is enough

>buys phone with 720p lcd screen in 2018
>spends $800