What's the best desktop browser according to Jow Forums?

What's the best desktop browser according to Jow Forums?

Attached: browser_logos_2015.jpg?x=1200&y=794.jpg (1200x794, 111K)

the one i like

which i forgot to say is chrome

none of pic related, but if it has to be a normie browser like those, firefox is best
>FOSS, so even if it has botnet, you can just get rid of that part if you want
>no longer significantly slower or clunkier than chrome
i still use chrome though because i've used it ever since back when it was better and i'm just used to it now

Internet Explorer 6

Vivaldi

The one that enables my work flow with minimal effort. So Chrome.

>inb4 botnet
I literally don't care

Centbrowser and edge.

Is Falkon an okay browser?

68234401 browser

based

Brave.

Attached: brave-browser.jpg (900x507, 87K)

>No browser has NoScript built-in
>No browser has per-domain memory of text-zoom and full-zoom - yeah some browsers can't even zoom text and the whole page separately, despite HTML being nothing but text
>No browser has a traffic counter
>Only Safari and iCab can save webpages with their JavaScript intact, but only in a semi-proprietary format
>No browser has intelligent bookmark sorting algorithms, e.g. no browser can find duplicate bookmark entries ootb
>No browser has an email client built-in
>No browser has a torrent client built-in
>No browser has intelligent vertical tabs - after the top row of tabs gets too crowded, the tab bar should move to the side. FUCK scrolling tab-bars. Shit concept from people without fantasy
>Every browsers javascript engine eats RAM like an american eats burgers, see my first point
>Only sluggish Waterfox has sane/practical mousegestures via add-on

Why are browsers so shit, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1544763285405.jpg (240x192, 6K)

>No browser has NoScript built-in
>No browser has a traffic counter
Brave has these.

Neat. "Giving it another try" then.

Attached: 1544955344990.jpg (320x371, 17K)

Icecat

Anything other than commiefox.

Opera unless you work against the chinks

chinks are the best, really hoping their leader pulls his head out of his ass, really disagreeing with their latest fuckups

>No browser has per-domain memory of text-zoom and full-zoom
retard doesn't know how html/ccs works
>traffic counter
wtf is a traffic counter?
>intelligent bookmark sorting algorithms
too lazy to organize its own bookmarks
>built-in email client
why would they?
>built in torrent client
again, why?
>vertical tabs
use an extension

retarded and entitled, stupid kids should fuck off back to 9gag

Neoplanet...that woodgrain..rip

Attached: neo_logo1.gif (140x83, 2K)

>>No browser has NoScript built-in
>Brave has these.
You weren't even lying, but it's so shit, I can't enable google robotcaptcha on here. Only the current domain can be allowed, apparently, not third-party domains.

So I'll just put it next to the other countless halfassed attempts at deprecating original NoScript.

Attached: deer and cat laying off their fear of humans for hiding from forest fires.jpg (630x906, 85K)

dont make fun of me geis but i use safari :/

None. Chrome is starting to lose useful features and add useless crap. Chrome's UI is also getting worse. Firefox has improved substantially and has superior UI now, but performance is lacking in some respects compared to Chrome. So I'm using both now for different purposes: Firefox for reading and browsing because it looks comfy and Chrome for testing or other extra shit.

> brave

yea no thanks I'd rather use official North Korean browser

Well I’ve been using it for a year without issue so I’d say yes

cringe

GNU Icecat
Falkon
Ungoogled Chromium
Iridium
Tor Browser
qutebrowser
otterbrowser

>>No browser has per-domain memory of text-zoom and full-zoom - yeah some browsers can't even zoom text and the whole page separately, despite HTML being nothing but text
>Only Safari and iCab can save webpages with their JavaScript intact, but only in a semi-proprietary format
>No browser has intelligent bookmark sorting algorithms, e.g. no browser can find duplicate bookmark entries ootb
>No browser has intelligent vertical tabs - after the top row of tabs gets too crowded, the tab bar should move to the side. FUCK scrolling tab-bars. Shit concept from people without fantasy
>Every browsers javascript engine eats RAM like an american eats burgers, see my first point
I want these things too

Lynx.

Firefox, pale moon, icecat, anything built on gecko is the best browser. Chrome and anything built on webkit is shit.

Gay.