What do you think about the new function of Google Translator of giving translations for different genders?

What do you think about the new function of Google Translator of giving translations for different genders?

What a fucking stupid thing.

Attached: 423424.png (1397x527, 71K)

that's in Spanish you fucking retard

It's necessary. If you think it shouldn't be, blame the romance languages for having gendered nouns in the first place

Seems genuinely useful for gendered languages, it'll be much easier to conjugate stuff properly.

Attached: 1544377263367.png (806x806, 482K)

yeah it's pretty retarded sometimes, to assign random genders to inanimate objects. Like "silla" (chair) being female, but "escritorio" (desk) being male.

I think that you don't get it. When I translate a word from English to Spanish like "stalker" in pic related I don't need to know the translation in feminine or masculine because with masculine translation it's enough to know what it is.

some languages have gendered nouns you fucking retard

Read retard.

la luz extinguido...

Online translators aren't just for people who already know the rules of the language. Showing the available forms is strictly an improvement, it provides value to some and subtracts value from no one.

Actually I'm sorry for calling you a retard.
It's ableist and not fit for 4channel.
Please accept my apologies.

Attached: regret.png (272x204, 36K)

No, it's actually very useful when you're learning a language and want to know more about the word. Not all words and gendered and not all words follow strict rules.
You're a poltard who gets triggered at the first mention of the word 'gender' and this is coming from a hardcore Republican who hates SJWs. This particular situation is perfectly fine.

If anything, in some languages the snowflake liberals want to get rid of gendered nouns. So you're doing Jewish work for free if you dislike this feature

Gender doesn't mean gender here as female / male. Its just a property of the language which most languages seem to have. For example in Dutch you have "de" and "het" instead of the. Its vital to understand these concepts and vital that their usage is correct or you will sound like a retard when you use their translator.

Read retard.

Are you retarded?
You think google and muh SJW invented these grammatical rules sets for certain languages?

OP is a troll or retarded. Delete this thread once you understand your shame Jow Forumstard

it's okay, apology accepted

Nobody who actually speaks a language with grammatical gender wants to get rid of it. It's 100% fucking white people who don't speak Spanish, those are the only people who think made up unpronounceable shit like "latinx" is a good idea.

Pretty good, actually.

>American education the thread.
Bom trabalho, OP.
Meus lados foram parar em Jupiter.

Deepl is a better translator.

It makes sense. It can be useful to properly translate romance languages.

Can you read? What school did you go to?

you really REALLY should consider putting a bullet in your brain. Really.

lmao op didn't know about gendered nouns and is backpedalling to avoid getting btfo. imagine being such a shut in that u thought spanish was sjw conspiracy. The absolute state of Jow Forums

I'd imagine the transgender agenda in countries like france must be wreaking havoc with all these gendered nouns