Welp, so much for code monkey jobs. it's been a fun ride. RIP

Welp, so much for code monkey jobs. it's been a fun ride. RIP.

Attached: MIcrosoft-2019.png (900x644, 278K)

I went all-in and now I'm fully depressed. Perhaps reverse engineering wil........fuck it

not a problem for me as i'm not retarded
will only be forced on pajeets who can't follow directions

It's overrated.

>C# only
Don't worry pajeet, you can still use java

>THIS SELF DRIVING CAR IS THE BE- *crash*

that's all it takes for your ai to fail you. do you have your seatbelt on and airbags all around?

that's a shitty fallacy tho.
their objective has always been a number of crashes that's two or three orders of magnitude less than the number of crashes caused by human drivers.

if you go from 1 million car crashes a year to 10k then self driving cars are one of the best things that ever happened to man kind on par with antibiotics and various vaccines.

This is just another skill to integrate into your engineering repertoire. Software engineering is not about programming, and really never has been; it's about problem solving and implementing solutions.

Sounds like you think software engineering is about memorizing a programming language, and that's just fucking sad.

>Welp, so much for code monkey jobs
>code monkey jobs

>Sounds like you think software engineering is about memorizing a programming language
>software engineering
>engineering repertoire

What sort of brainless reply is this

>muh Linux and MacOS are the best OSs for software dev
>don't even support the best IDE

>Military builds AI called skynet to coordinate its forces
>AI decides humans are worthless and eliminates them
These AI engineers really haven't thought this process through properly.

People who didn’t get a minor in mathematics with their computer science degree, deserve what they get.

Fucking this

That's like two additional math courses. Get over yourself.

Cool. This will make me more productive and lead to a higher salary

not sure if you've used this but its just code completion that gives you "smarter" recommendations at the top of the Intellisense code completion list and then all the other API's it would have shown anyway under that.

Like, its a marginal productivity increase over Inellisense, I don't think it's going to be taking over any jobs any time soon :P

>trains across 2000 open-source projects
There's no way that's enough data to give useful advice in the general case. The last bit about training on your own code could be useful, but again 99% of users won't make a codebase large enough to be able to meaningfully train AI.
is the absolute best case for this project. More likely it just won't do anything besides wasting time and computation.

that's the most meaningless marketing drivel i've ever read.
Pro tip: this won't write your business logic for you, and neither will it be able to fulfill the retarded frontend customization requests for things that don't already come out of the box.

*spoofs sensor data to your internet enabled self driving car*
Heh, nothing personnel kid

Every few years there's an idiot who's making grand claims of automating software development with the help of AI and every time it's a sham.
And it will continue to be a sham because even in the year 2018 our cutting edge "AI" is basically shotgun statistics.
Maybe in 50 years we'll be closer to a true AI, but sure as fuck not today.

I've totaled a light truck and struck a pedestrian without the help of a goddamn computer. She was a qt, too.

Who was? The pedestrian? Did you kill her?

>Trained by open source projects on Github
Going to go get some popcorn when the code quality is discovered.

Attached: GIGO-garbage-in-garbage-out-definiion-and-illustration.jpg (904x679, 109K)

Just a broken leg.

Can she use the leg again?
Does she hate you? Does she love you? Did you fuck?

She's fine. We're very happy now.

More of an aid than a job eraser.

This.

The US government can already make contemporary cars crash in a way that looks like an accident

This isn’t a conspiracy theory btw