Why do youtubefags shill these mudcannons so much?

Why do youtubefags shill these mudcannons so much?

Attached: Sennheiser_HD_600_HD_600_Headphone_146611.jpg (500x500, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Sennheiser-Open-Back-Professional-Headphone/dp/B00004SY4H
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do audiophilies complain about the most trivial shit?

Attached: 1538971353442.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Why do plebs with their $8 Skullcandy earbuds always seethe at audiophiles?

The 6XX's are great, those are the ones I see advertised. I love my pair, got them last christmas

Paid advertising.

I got that pair of 58x. sounds like the grados I had with less of a soundstage better bass but more flat mid-high. at least they are comfortable. they aren't bad but they are highly overrated imo

>mfw Jow Forums memed me into buying HD555s 8 years ago

Attached: 1543133900807.jpg (538x538, 28K)

Hey, I have the 555s

*blasts mud into your ears*
*snaps*
*cable dies*

Because their hobby pretty much boils down to being a consumerist whore so they try to add some "depth" to their shitty hobby.

Because they are all middle-aged men with hearing has naturally deteriorated past the point where they claim to be able to differentiate frequencies.

It's like watching an old man getting conned out of his retirement fund under the guise of (((audio fidelity)))

Attached: 1522061645692.jpg (402x216, 15K)

>HD555
Either these or porta pros. I miss the golden age of Jow Forums, bros.

GOOD SOUND BAD

AUDIO FIDELITY DOESN'T EXIST

Attached: npcjak.jpg (490x586, 19K)

Great meme as a counter-point.

Please buy, on sale, great price, GOOD VIBRATIONS

Attached: 1531003355895.jpg (1278x801, 155K)

ONBOARD SOUND BEST

They memed ne into buying the mdr7506 cancer. What fucking shit treble cannons.

I fell for that meme too. They hurt to listen to (like actual physical pain) with a lot of things. I replaced them with a HD 6XX and everything's much more pleasant.

They are comfortable, cheap, sound good enough (if you want better you should go speaker route)

well what's better then

They are meant for critical listening required for mixing. Why would you buy 7506 unless you're an audio engineer?

Koss Porta Pro
>$400
>cheap
>sounds worse than $50 on-ear headphones from the 80s

speakers have a different presentation of the music which is closer to what a concert/performance offers. However, headphones can be more convenient and can offer more resolution/details than even high end speakers.

You ideally want the best of both.

I have both koss porta pro and hd650, hd650 sound better and is more comfortable.

this but i have hd600

buying a $150 set of headphones isn't really comparable to buying a $500 wooden sound knob

I've used them for 5 years now, but I don't think I can continue.

>ctrl+f stax
>0 results
HMMMMMMM

Is 81.99 € a fair price for the Sennheiser hd599? What can I get better than that for that price?

Because they are the best headphones in the world.

t. triggered stax incel

>listening to Jow Forums when you could listen to Zeos
Got these babies on sale for 140 euro. Fun, clean, sturdy.
Slaps the ass of all Jow Forums audiofools

Attached: fidelio x2.jpg (800x800, 246K)

t. mudheiser shitskin

Gradoes are 10/10 for home audio

I have the Philips SHP9500S. Luckily I got them back when they were $60. Best purchase of my life besides my thinkpad.
Im not even an audiophile but my roommate was and I was in need of new headphones.

*snap*

Attached: 8a81c7bf_img_201503180pnjrg.jpg (1024x768, 239K)

>comfortable af
>open back, doesn't pressurize and fatigue your ears
>great monitoring FR
really the only flaw is the shit cable.

Of course there are better options. I'm not going to listen to 009 Soundscape with this, I'll use my MDR-V6 for that.

I bought these and returned them after a week because I wasn't impressed

I just got some this christmas, best headphones I've ever used, but I've also not tried a lot of headphones. The only relatively priced headphones are the ATH-900x and HE-400 and I like the 6XX's more.

I regret not getting those when they were sold. hope they start making them again.

they sound good but the design is flawed. wish they would make over ear headphones with a new driver.

>$200 not $400
>sounds worse than Koss
You're retarded.

BOOM!

Attached: IDS0052404.jpg (1234x1050, 129K)

>List Price: $399.95
>Price: $299.00
amazon.com/Sennheiser-Open-Back-Professional-Headphone/dp/B00004SY4H

retard

I'd go for it.
Not a bad sounding pair of headphones at all, just not worth the full retail price to be honest.
My biggest gripe with them is the slightly boomy low end. Mids and highs sound great, but the bass and low mids tend to owerpower the sound a bit.

>WHY ARE GOOD THINGS POPULAR IT CAN NOT BE!!!!!

You are a fucking idiot btw. Hearing detoriation doesnt mean you stop hearing altogether you stupid fuck. It means you get a cut off on certain frequencies. Good headphones sound good on entire frequency range, not just at 20khz. Even if your hearing is shot you will notice difference between well engineered heqdphones and products made by dr nigger. And confuse appreciation for good things with appreciation for snakes oil, you seething impoverished zoomer.

The irony is that kpp are THE mudcannons. Have them, they sound like shit. Worse than $5 earbuds, and nowhere close hd600 or even something loke k612 or hd5xx series.

No, on ear is mega patrician. Only thing it needs is a detachable cable

Philips doesn't market or sell in the US. It's a major bummer, I'd love their Fidelio line

I'd use it while playing the bass. It would be a problem?

Probably not, since the lows and low mids aren't inaccurate or muddy or anything like that, just a bit overpowering. So maybe just lower your bass volume compared to what you'd usually have and you're good to go.

lol. soundstage isn't real (literally does not exist), headphone quality tops out at about 100 bucks, all ad/da converters sound the same, amp quality tops out at 150 dollars, and you're all pathetic fools who delude yourself into thinking you've gotten something for your money.

Prove these things

Headphones are just drivers 1cm away from your ears. Soundstage is an audiophool meme, it's all the same.
Sound quality does get better above 100 bucks though.

It means a lot more than a lower cutoff frequency. The hair cells widen and decrease in sensitivity, the compression the middle ear fails to work as effectively. The ability to identify pure tones and pitch of sounds decreases, which also changes the subjective sense of tonality. Loss of protective compression in the middle ear means that you can no longer handle more intense sounds without pain.

Those 70-year-old audio techs have useless ears, exposed to a lifetime of high SPL for a working lifetime. Routines beaten into their minds are the only thing that keeps them from being totally useless.

Open ear changes a lot. The sound isn't all trapped between the driver and your ear then. There is a literal larger physical space that the sound fills up.

nah, 33.33333% say they are treble canons, 33.33333% say they are bass canons, and 33.33333% say they are perfect. That's just how neutral these are, some people have different taste. That's all.

this is where I draw the line, good headphones are between 100-300$ depending on functionality like Bluetooth or active noise cancelling (though I'd never bought those later two).
And most of the time there's no difference between sound directly from the player or with a dedicated amp/dac since most products on these years aren't complete garbish.
But people who are into open backs like the hd6** comparing them with different amps and trying analog meme shit are mental and seek snake oil.

They stopped making these...

>lol. soundstage isn't real (literally does not exist)
That's rather silly, go listen to an ATH M50, and then to an open AKG, it's a world of difference.
>headphone quality tops out at about 100 bucks
It doesn't top out, but you do start to get diminishing returns about $200
>all ad/da converters sound the same
Technically true, but then you have companies like Schiit and Audio-gd who fuck up their DACs so bad that it ends up with audible distortions
>amp quality tops out at 150 dollars
False, it tops out at $99, check out the JDS Atom

reasonable bang for the buck

No it is because you are a poor ass zoomer, who can't afford high end products.

Underrated post. Only the hd800 beats these (overpriced shit) 1990 is pricey as well but it's still a fairly new headphone

Stax is different. I hate that you need to always enclose them in a bag so there gets no dust in the driver. So i'll probably never go that route.

zeos? lmao...

everyone on Jow Forums hates on the ATH M50x for some reason
but they are my favorite headphones

tl;dr don't ever trust Jow Forums or audiophiles

this and beats sound better than stax