What is your preferred app to browse Jow Forums on mobile, fellas?

What is your preferred app to browse Jow Forums on mobile, fellas?

Attached: 4chan_Logo.png (1024x398, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/app/bus.chio.wishmaster
youtube.com/watch?v=pehHOqx7JXg&t=2m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Clover.

/boot/vmlinuz-linux usually works pretty well for me

>Jow Forums
Why would you need to go to Jow Forums, are you a nazi or something?

I dont know user, are you?

We're on 4channel, buddy. I support gay rights.

Lynx on my Commodore 64.

Omnichan

Chrome with a LuckyPatcher ad blocking.

Clover

Floeens fix your fucking app. Let me download images with original filename and stop chugging shit every couple dozen images

>phone posting

>Not wanting to take your cambodian crochet forum with you all the time

LOL he sits in his moms basement on Jow Forums all day.

Only faggots browse from their phones.

Chan Oran

Anyone use Firefox mobile + 4chanX?

Trying way too hard

BB10OS stock browser

Based.
>t. assblasted ishitter

> Mobile

Attached: Mutant-410x231.jpg (410x231, 9K)

The only people who talk shit about mobile apps are autistic neckbeards who never leave their houses and/or still think of Jow Forums as some sacred secret place.

Jow Forums has become just another social media platform just like Reddit and there is no reason to be ashamed of browsing it on your phone, especially now with the new SFW domain and janitors ensuring no autistic, edgy and degenerate content slips through.

How does that make me an ishitter

I talk shit about mobile apps because websites exist.

Le reddit spacing. Cuck detected

>LOL BRO U HAVE AUTISM FATT NECKBEARD MOMMAS BASEMENT
Good argument.

Apps are more convenient and have more features, Clover does almost everything Jow Forums-x can.

I don't use reddit so I don't even know what reddit spacing means.

>argument

This is not a debate, you sperg.

Firefox

Why

do

you

speak

a

redditor?

> Using an app to browse a single website

8/8

Clover simply because it has the best UI/UX. It's shit otherwise due to a low number of supported sites and not supporting tor domains.

Why do few pixels between paragraphs trigger you so much?

What kind of loser thinks not using spaces between blocks of texts on an anonymous anime imageboard makes him somehow superior to the ones who does it for better reading and aesthetically pleasing align.

www.reddit.com

just tried Clover and Chan Burauza seems better.
anyway phone is shit for browsing tablet is 100times better

Attached: icon.png (170x170, 12K)

Clover is abandonware.

Is it? Bummer. It's the only one I've used I like

dumbass

Attached: 1545881010652.png (800x600, 59K)

>the joke

>your head

>get told for being retard
>boohoo i wuz jez bretending

Neither of those posts were by me, I just jumped in to call you dumb

clover is nice, I just started using it

but i like how chanu lets you swipe left/right to change thread, and it has the ability to load the full image with the thread.

Attached: 1545885250599.jpg (493x470, 34K)

neither did I

the absolute state of Jow Forums

No but you're still trying to argue a certain POV of you hold, and if you want to convince people maybe you should make it more reasonable.

Mobile is understandable for just on the go, but I will never understand people who use it as their primary device. From the touchscreen keyboard to the way the OS on it feels so limited and restricting, there is a lot about mobile devices I dislike.

Mimi

Literally who the fuck does that, other than third worlders who can't afford to own a laptop/desktop?

I've got friends that do it, I'll never be able to comprehend it

I know people who own a computer but rarely use it and just use their phones instead even when they're at home.

Does anyone here still use Dashchan?

Presumably for shit like reading news articles on the couch. I'm yet to see someone go "I need to edit a spreadsheet with 73 formulas, I should use my 4" touchscreen device" or "I want to comment on a Twitch stream and play an MMO at the same time, Android's split screen view sounds perfect for that".

FireFox

This, don't know why people seem to sleep on it.

>reading news articles
*scrolling through social media
>I need to edit a spreadsheet with 73 formulas, I should use my 4" touchscreen device
We're not talking about work
>I want to comment on a Twitch stream and play an MMO at the same time, Android's split screen view sounds perfect for that
They'd just go back and forth between their phone and their console's controller

We're talking about not understanding someone using their phone as a primary device for tasks it would be restricting for. If your task is scrolling through your Facebook feed without giving a shit and exactly zero other things, then it makes perfect sense.

You haven't seen the glorious dashchan OLED theme yet.

Yeah, it totally makes perfect sense to use a 5" phone over a 15" laptop or a 20+" desktop monitor

There are factors other than screen size at play.

That people don't give a rats ass about being more in control of the device they are using is kind of bad. It makes people look apathetic. Even if you are just doing something stupid on it, mobile OS feels dumbed down and restrictive and makes doing anything less enjoyable. An example is how difficult it is on android to even open a song on youtube and listen to it while typing to someone in a different app. Also, typing on the touchscreen is much more difficult, I almost always make typos on it, and type much slower. On something like facebook you would be typing a lot.

Such as?

Not sure what you mean by being "in control of the device", people aren't in control of the Facebook website's layout or the decisions Discord makes or the changes Intel decides to enact either. Nor would they be in control of a crowd funded and open sourced alternative to any of those things.

Convenience, portability, one handed use, what device the pictures you took and want to share on Facebook are, how much time you have, etc.

I gave an example, having a level of control where you can play the audio of youtube and have another app open at the same time. I am not talking about complete 100% control even, but definitely more than a mobile device gives you.

>Nor would they be in control of a crowd funded and open sourced alternative to any of those things.

Technically they would be, because they could rewrite the source code and make their own version of it, but I am not even talking about that level of control.

>convenience
Oh no, carrying a laptop to bed (it's unused anyway so it could just be left on the nightstand)
>portability
At home? Especially when vegging on the couch or in bed for hours? A moot point.
>one handed use
Also irrelevant when you're using both hands for Facebook
>what device the pictures you took and want to share on Facebook are
Okay, you uploaded your photos. Now why are you still using your dinky phone?
>time
hours

>he compresses his OS

Newpipe (and I think the paid version of Youtube) can do that, but it's a valid point about the industry going too far in dumbing down applications. I don't think it's an inherent limitation of the form factor itself though, at least not for the things most people want that are currently missing (going by the Youtube example, things like background playback, downloading videos or changing the theme and layout the app uses). It's more of a trend about tech companies looking down on their userbase.

>because they could rewrite the source code and make their own version of it
No they couldn't, and they "could" do the same for the official Youtube app or write their own from scratch. The point is that you want customizability and a general atmosphere of "give people the option to do that if they really want" much more than a debate about licensing ethics and crowd sourcing.

Blender is open source but that doesn't mean 90% of the code isn't written by the same five people or that I can just add something from Maya by myself if I need it. The customizability of Firefox vs Chromium (and how many people in the world changed the source of Chromium to make the tabs shorter) would also be a good example.

I was about to add an "inb4 you quote the list I came up with in 3 seconds to describe a trend line by line and go I DON'T NEED THAT EXACT THING SO IT'S DUMB" but you beat me to it.

>I was about to add an "inb4 you quote the list I came up with in 3 seconds to describe a trend line by line and go I DON'T NEED THAT EXACT THING SO IT'S DUMB" but you beat me to it.
I was just refuting your examples based on first-hand observations.

I'm sure you were.

I mean you can not believe me all you want but the bottom line is that I have friends exactly like this and it fucking baffles me

Doesn't change the fact that the layout is completely retarded. Clover is far superior in UI/UX.

Yes, firefox then here 4 chan

Attached: 20181130_192619.jpg (4032x3024, 2.39M)

MY MISSION: STOP AI TECHNOLOGY FROM DESTROYING HUMANS BY FORMING THE HQLY ORDER OF LOVE, A WORLD WIDE NEW WQRLD ORDER

Attached: 20181224_181609.jpg (2448x2448, 1.57M)

Overchan(fork).

Wish there was something alive that is not Russian botnet and with notifications.

Attached: Screenshot_20181227-114956.png (1080x1920, 231K)

Phoneposters are literally the worst thing that ever happened to Jow Forums

There's something wrong with this image.

The majority of the human race?

Yes.
>fork
Post it.

>Post it.
Overchan (fork) (Browse multiple imageboards) - f-droid.org/app/bus.chio.wishmaster

People say Clover and then wine like a little bitch about it. I've been using Dashchan for years and I never have to worry about it not been working.

Attached: SJfHLDc.jpg (1200x675, 119K)

If you like wasted space, that is.

Nice. I thought overchan were completely abandoned.

>I never have to worry about it not been working.
Guess you don't have Google or Android One phone then.

Every OS update fucking broke daschan for me.
That's why I'm using Overchan(fork) now.

It pretty much is for the past 6 months.

> Guess you don't have Google or Android One phone then.
AOSP. The only fuckery I've had is with MIUI, but MIUI is hot fucking trash.

The only people complaining about Clover are the ones not using the development version

I use ff +4chanx

Yea, like, what are you some freak??
>Literally who the fuck does that
uh like, people who are normal?
Uh...I'll be over here, being normal, with people who are, ya know, normal...

The majority of people also listen to music that is decided through surveys and uses the same 4 chords in more than half the songs, fucking idiot

Safari on iOS + Firefox Focus

—————

Send from my iPad Pro

>shits itself after 2k posts
>nothin personnel kid

I hate using the phone for this site... but if i have to i use firefox browser + tampermonkey + Jow Forums-x

fpbp
based
/thread
etc.

>The majority of people also listen to music that is decided through surveys
Made me think of this: youtube.com/watch?v=pehHOqx7JXg&t=2m11s

>Jow Forums has become just another social media platform just like Reddit
Because faggots like you enable other faggots to think it's ok to treat it as such. The mentality of keeping this site a "sacred secret place" is what deterred a lot of the unwanted shitty people from staying and degrading the quality of the site. Now it's too fucking late to do anything about it.

>The mentality of keeping this site a "sacred secret place" is what deterred a lot of the unwanted shitty people from staying and degrading the quality of the site.
The exact opposite.

>AOSP
Doesn't mean anything.
I had breaking bugs on updates to 7, 8 and 9.

>No clover app
Feels bad man

based and redpilled Burauza postee

And I haven't. Sounds like a problem between screen and chair.

>5 minutes to refresh a thread

safari

neliapalia on SailfishOS.
Why would I use propietary OS on my phone?