Daaammmnnnnnn unix looks like that!?

>daaammmnnnnnn unix looks like that!?

Attached: 22571678-8EAA-4410-B598-E8E70576461C.jpg (1600x1055, 317K)

looks is the only thing it's got

the superior laptop

ummmmmmmmm what is
>best battery life?
>best OS experience?
>best user experience?
>best software?
>best trackpads?
>best security?

mad wincuck
psh.

oh, forgot to mention how the* OS is FREE.

*) Yes, notice the "the". There is only one OS version. macOS Mojave. No Mojave Ultimate or Mojave Home Edition or Mojave Media Center edition or Mojave Enterprise or other gay shit like that with varying price points.

based

You forgot to mention it’s fully posix complaint unix

>best battery fires
>best crash experience
>best file dump experience
>best lack of software
>best gimmick controls
>best lack of users on Earth to exploit
Sounds good brah!

>best battery fires
demonstrably false
>best crash experience
demonstrably false. Also, I've never experienced a crash, ever
>best file dump experience
what
>best lack of software
I can run macOS software _and_ windows software. What can you do?
>best gimmick controls
what
>best lack of users on Earth to exploit
what

Winbaby please

macos is from a purely technical standpoint the best engineered and designed Unix system. prove me wrong

Muhfuggin cheez crakas... Windows be lookin' dat SLEET, bruh??? AYOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: jbareham_161114_1269_0331.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 165K)

this thing has absolutely no redeeming qualities aside from looking good

it has a touchscreen

If that was the case, why so many people bother with making hackintoshes?

you know i like macs and i am typing this on a mac right now but it's not any more stable than windows m'lady

prove yourself right (protip: you can't)

It's the best bang for your buck if you want a screen to draw on.

so in conclusion the only thing going for macs and surfaces is that they look good, thx Jow Forums consumer electronics

You would pay for this if you could afford it.

Attached: Gender Reassignment Surgery Cost, Insurance and Financing Options.png (736x590, 66K)

i'm also gay if that means anything

delete this please

Sexy sexy unix.

daaammmnnnnnn New Technology© looks like that!?

Not only that but it is, hands down, the greatest desktop OS

imagine if it wasn't a walled garden and you could run it as easily as Linux, Jow Forums would have a fucking /osx/ general every day

>the* OS is FREE.

Not free as in Freedom.

Provided you can use a terminal it’s pretty much as customisable as any GNU/Linux distro

Attached: 7BF10370-7483-4218-AC6E-DC24553C17D0.png (2880x1800, 2.18M)

I have a macbook from work. It's ok, not as good as iToddlers claim but not useless, either. I don't like to use it outside of work, though, because the oversimplifying of the operating system makes it a chore to use for a lot of basic tasks, and a lot of navigation is tied to the trackpad, which I dislike.
That said, it's a stable system, it's pretty, and it runs software well enough.

Thanks for reading my review of MacOS. Like, comment, and subscribe, and don't forget to ring the bell for notifications.

It costs $0, so it's free.
>No, it's not... if we use MY arbitrary definition of "Free"
Linux, ladies and gentlemen.

>daaammmnnnnnn he posted again!?

Love that color scheme

>The OS is FREE
Yep, overpay for a shitty machine for a shitty experience, but hey the OS is FREE (not freedom). Fuck off and install a proper OS (gentoo)

>Yep, overpay for a shitty machine for a shitty experience, but hey the OS is FREE
perhaps the same could be said of all Linuxes

tfw Hackintosh

You can put linux on a $30 SBC, a macbook costs $1000 minimum.>requires specific hardware
Yeah, no.

>linux on a $30 SBC
That sounds like ... hmm.. where have i heard it... Ah, that's right; >A shitty machine for a shitty experience

XNU's Not Unix

>a shitty machine for a shitty experience
kinda reminds me of how I had to fuck with the wifi card drivers on a C2D Packard Bell when it had Ubuntu installed.
On the other hand, Mac provide the intuitive approach to the unix environment, imo. So, yeah, you pay both for the brand and comfortability.

If you want something to test on and/or make it close to "a perfect machine for me" even if it means you have to fuck around wth lots of stuff (I know there are manuals and forums, but hey) then, well, you do you.

The rest of the thread is akin to comparing some over-$1000 designer sofa with an ikea couch, demanding the former to be like the latter, honestly

Congratulations on making it through, I guess.

Attached: goaway.png (1080x1920, 94K)

Why do you shill to Jow Forums? they are the poorest people on Jow Forums besides the BRs on Jow Forums
None of them besides other shills is going to buy this garbage. You want Jow Forums to buy your shit? stop making this anti consumerist garbage, you think we want an overheating laptop that breaks due to crumbs on week one? Fuck no. fuck off

Ironically XNU has been an official unix kernel for over a decade.

linux is not unix

>words cant mean more than one thing

>being this new

No thanks, I want to be a cute anime girl, not an abomination.