Gender of connectors and fasteners

How can you still use the term "male" and "female" to connectors and fasteners? It is not trans-inclusive and it is patriarchal language.

Use plug and socket instead, thanks.

Attached: download.gif (500x300, 997K)

Plug and socket? That is not inclusive to the Fins. Speak finnish. And make it very sexual.

Name 1 (ONE) non straight male or female that has ever adjusted, or changed a connector and fastener.
They are male and female and that's final.

siitin & emätin it is

how bout i plug my benis in ur socket, gnomesane?

>using any terminology other than benis and badina
fugg u :DDD

uros & naaras

I didn't mean to offend anyone if there are better terms than plug and socket then we should use it.

Not the point, and more non-straight male, female or other would be more comfortable with changing connectors and fasteners if it didn't imply heteronormativity.

heterosexual sex is inherently misogynist unless the woman penetrates.

Rude

Here's your (((you))) user, merry xmas

i call it kike and chamber

Beautiful.

You didn't even care to use the far more neutral Finnish rather than a language of recent imperialism that victimized hundreds of millions then. Also, you took no care to give some basic, easily given respect people that live a very sexualized lifestyle.

(Personally, I of course mean to offend everyone.)

Fuck off, kiddult trap

What about Bratwurst and Saurkraut?

Ebin :DDDD

kyrpä & vittu

>use """plug""" and """socket""" instead of male and female
>implying
>not just using "water" and "bowl"

>not using nug and bowl
are you even 4/20 friendly bro? do you even dab bro?

>heterosexual sex is inherently misogynist unless the woman penetrates.
stop telling women what to do with their bodies you misogynist ugh

lol

Attached: rosie_the_cumdumpster.png (749x821, 888K)

While we're talking about plugs, I've got one of these for Christmas from my usually hostile neighbor. I guess we shouldn't judge so easily.

Attached: FHJQZO8I7KB968O.SMALL.jpg (320x393, 25K)

>male-to-male
He's just calling you gay, dude

he's saying he wants to touch dicks with you

What did I say about transphobic language? I reported your post.

benis & bagina :DDD

it is trans inclusive because male and female are sexes, not genders, and gender is the thing trans people are cunts about, not sexes.

>It is not trans-inclusive
It is though, there are gender changers.

if only...

The act of inserting a phallic part into a hole part is so deeply integrated on our planet that even if somehow every human would stop having sex there would still be every other animal doing it, except things like fish and bugs. It's also the most simple way to connect two parts to each other which is why LEGO uses that same method. Should you ask consent from each LEGO brick when you're building a house, to avoid being a transblock rapist? We aren't going to get rid of male and female connections and this should be clear to everyone who can think for themselves.
Every finnish cable uses the terms uros/naaras when you're buying them so finnish has nothing to do with this situation.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Since westcuck whites can't reign in their retarded white whore feminists, then it's up to Allah to do it.