I am learning the history of computers and computer science, and I notice that everything involves some white male

I am learning the history of computers and computer science, and I notice that everything involves some white male.

I am starting to think that we aren't told the whole story since it's not possible that not a single person of color contributed to computer science and it's yet another white cis attempt to spin their racist fake history.

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-194516_Instagram.jpg (1432x1363, 753K)

brian fox

Why do people even care who made something instead of what they made?
Same for quotes, what is said is more important than who said it.
What was made is more important than who made it.

I couldn't care less if the person making my computer is white, I want to know how it works and how they designed it. Not what their skin looks like, what their politics are, what toenail clipper brand they use, etc.
It's all useless fluff to be honest.

Richard Stallman and Andrew Tanenbaum are both Jewish.

Our national policies will not be revoked or modified, even for scientists. If the dismissal of white male scientists means the annihilation of contemporary computer science, then we shall do without science for a few years.

Dogma: all races and genders are equal.
Evidence: they aren't.
Conclusion: it's a worldwide conspiracy.

Facts don't care about your feelings.

high kek

Hey wait a second...

Anonymous DESTROYS the libtards with FACTS and TRIPS.

Jews are a religion not a race.

No, it's a race. They are from the Caucasus.

This picture is Fake News. Homosexuality got taken off of the list of mental illnesses because some extremist hippies, with the help of extremist faggots, threatened to kill the doctors and/or their families if they don't vote for it to get taken off in 1973. And the (((Government))) did nothing about it.

Go fuck you and you bait you retard.

You can't "become" a Jew, it's inherited.

And without the government. And the police. And power. And food. I'm sure you'll manage.

How do you explain Ethiopian Jews or Jewish converts? You sound anti-semitic.

What facts? Facts that white people stole resources and ancient knowledge and technology from Africa which enabled them to make computers while oppressing the native people?

Based boomer.
But it goes beyond that. The entire field of psychology and psychiatry is a sham.
There was an audiobook I heard a while back, and I don't remember the name, but it was written by someone who was fairly high placed in the psychology industry when the first instance of the DSM was written.
Essentially, the DSM was written by a group of psychoanalysts gathering in a meeting room for a day, not coming up with anything for a while, and then starting to throw around names for mental illnesses that they came up with on the spot. If someone had a tendency to let their mind wander, for instance, then they had Attention Deficit Disorder. If someone's a bit of a lone wolf, then they have Schizoid Personality Disorder.
So of course, it's all quackery, but pharmacists the country over rubbed their hands at the prospect. Imagine: you could come up with a fake illness, convince people they had it, and then sell them medicine to treat it. It's the closest man has ever gotten to making money grow on trees.

By jewish law you can only be a jew if you have a jewish mother. Also go to Israel and ask their scinetists and regular people if they think they are a race or not. Retard faggot.

Even assuming your bait is true it only means they are inferior.

Richard Stallman doesn't program anything.

Homosexuality is a mental illness because its destructive behavior. Literally everything on this planet from plants to animals to humans has a natural instinct for self-preservation. If you act against that natural instinct you are mentally ill.

Following the teachings of your beloved Stalin racism and sexism can be solved by exterminating blacks and women respectively.

All of the GNU core utilities, including the GCC. Tanenbaum is also retired from writing software, but you didn't level that criticism against him. Why is that?

Define "white".
Anyway, anything relevant was made by Jews.

>jews
>hey are from the Caucasus
never go full retard

Attached: 055 asda.jpg (799x687, 168K)

Have you considered the possibility that whites are just better than other races?

Khazars, moron. Don't be fucking retarded.

Lol, you are acting like everyone was given an equal shot at education and industry throughout the 20th century. God damn Jow Forums is fucking dumb, or this is some low quality stormfront bait.

>I am starting to think that we aren't told the whole story since it's not possible that not a single person of color contributed to computer science and it's yet another white cis attempt to spin their racist fake history.
computer were literally made in at&t labs, what did you expect?
in the last 3 centuries, maths were advanced by mostly France, Germany and UK aka mostly cis white males.
Nothing stop blacks or whatever color to catch up now.

>The entire field of psychology and psychiatry is a sham.

It's more like they are stuck in a pre-scientific stage, but they have the pretense of doing real science.

Moreover they use their "science" to carry forward various agendas. For example a lot of ilnesses who are physiological in origin where until recently thought to be of psychogenic origin. Multiple sclerosis for example.

A lot of psychoshit is essentially pseudoscience. Remember Fraud... I mean Freud?

Unfortunately mental ilnesses exist (think of Terry), but psycologists/psychiatrists often do more harm than good.

>Educate 80 IQ niggers and they'll make Wakanda real

Attached: 1545701051925.jpg (644x729, 152K)

>Posting homophobic drivel on a board that in every sense of the word only exists because of Alan Turing's work
I hope the irony is not lost on you

there are good faggots and bad faggots

nah, Alonzo is the man

Jews are a Caucasian ethnicity, just like Slavs, Nords, or Italians. They are no less white than a Norwegian or an Irishman.

There's plenty of them, your white-only eyes are filtering anyone who isn't white, fucking racist, fucking Jow Forums baiter
Based and redpilled

I see these titles on youtube so often and wonder the kind of people who watch those videos

most jews are arabs

Pretty subjective assertion, user. How do you define destructive behavior? Is it any recreation that distracts one from acquiring food and mating? By that definition most of what you do is "destructive" and that makes you, by your definition, mentally ill.

> Jewish.
> thinks a religion is a RACE
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>it's not possible that not a single person of color contributed to computer science
it's possible, and is what happened in most of computers early history.
>Facts that white people stole resources and ancient knowledge and technology from Africa
pure fucking nonsense from an incompetent moron. if you seriously believe this then you need to neck yourself as soon as possible. we have enough race baiting and brain dead morons as it is.

Fuck off South Europeans are basicly half black

second post, best post.

>Khazars
>from Caucasus

Attached: 1366589911717.png (501x638, 69K)

Akira Nakashima?
An Wang?

Based and redpilled

>An Wang
HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAA You can't make this shit up AAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: mockingly laughing hands to knees pepe.png (515x821, 59K)