He doesn't have a DDR4 light enhancement kit

>he doesn't have a DDR4 light enhancement kit

Attached: aesthetic use only.png (1710x787, 332K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x_VRaHneWto
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>he doesn't fill all his ram slots

>40 dollars for some a circuit board, plastic and some flashy LEDs

Attached: 1205370623109.jpg (125x96, 3K)

>buy MITX board
>fill all slots with just 2 modules
I had this all figured out a long time ago.

Attached: ledguide.jpg (700x900, 137K)

how are these controlled then, xactly ?
>counts loose change in pocket

>he doesn't have an upgrade path

this makes me both unreasonably angry and extremely amused at the same time

>buys one 4GB DDR4 module because poor
>then gets 2 sets of the RGB Light Kits to fill the rest of the slots
>proceeds to post guts
So who is willing to do such shit?

oh wait there's no such thing. corsair won't allow such shit

>thinks you need more than 16GB of RAM before the whole system becomes horribly outdated and needs upgrading
Clever thinking my good man. Why would I ever want to add RAM modules from a different batch years later instead of just doing a whole system upgrade and getting 32GB (which you won't need in at least 8 years).

>he thinks gaming is the only thing you do on a PC
>he thinks RAM batches need to be matched
Pathetic.

Being this jealous

Attached: ohshit.jpg (736x736, 44K)

God I can't wait for RGB cancer to die out.

Attached: Cancer.webm (1280x672, 2.93M)

It's probably because someone in the company wants a new car and ordered to make 10,000 kits.

Attached: 1501288576913.jpg (1095x1094, 111K)

>thinking CPU performance doesn't suffer from badly matched RAM
>thinking I buy a little bit of RAM first and later upgrade like a poor retard instead of just getting what I think I'll need for years to come
Autistic.

Honestly keyboards are the only RGB thing that makes sense. It helps finding your shit in the dark and static red or white looks like ass or hurts your eyes. I'm getting an RGB keyboard and just setting it to orange or warm white. The rest of my shit will just be dark.

Not your example though, that's retarded.

Then stop posting webms of that shit. Nobody in the real world (except a few basement dwelling l33t h4x0rs) cares about it. Be the change you want to see in Jow Forums also install gentoo.

>I'm an adult

Attached: Screenshot (79).png (1920x1080, 1.3M)

>not getting it with the LEDs built in

are you some kind of poorfag

Attached: 61Mo5QjeXwL._SX425_PIbundle-2,TopRight,0,0_SX425SY281SH20_.jpg (425x281, 21K)

>rainbow LEDs

are you some kind of poof fag

>Rainbow

Are you some kind of faggot?

>he can't afford more than 7 colours
Lmaoing at your life

They're RGB, the default animation is rainbow.

I bought them because they were the only DDR4 in stock at the time.

no you don't understand
that is ram with LEDs
OP posted LEDs with blank RAM PCBs, they literally just fill slots and light up.
It's so useless I want it.

>I bought them because they were the only DDR4 in stock at the time.

All the faggots who would buy that shit died from AIDS or bought a mac instead

Holy shit you're right, I didn't understand. I thought OP pic was third party RAM heatsinks. How utterly useless.

Also, having a gap between the LEDs looks way classier than just mashing a shit ton of the fuckers together.

Performance only suffers if you get different sizes or speeds. With different sizes you can ruin dual channel depending on motherboard, though there's less performance difference with a lot of them now. With different speeds, the whole system just performs at the speed of the slowest stick. So when upgrading, get at least the speed you have now.

Matching the brand and model do nothing, and is only of value for aesthetic purposes.

It's reasonable to buy how much RAM you need now, and then buy more later if you need more then. Prices are high now and will likely fall. Even if they don't fall, the value of money will, making the effective price cheaper. Spending money in the future is also preferable to spending it now, since you could invest it now and have that same amount plus more in the future.

I'm running 2x2GB of DDR3 crucial ballistix sport with 2x4GB of Fury HyperX DDR3. What's your opinion?

Whoop-de-fucking-doo, so long as the speeds and timings are close enough you're fine. If the 2x2GB are significantly slower, you may have a better system if you remove them. Apart from that, there's no issue.

I like blue, myself. Soft blue. My current keyboard is a knockoff with knockoff blue switches, so I'm debating getting one of those logitech G513s since the reviews seem good for a blue-switched keyboard. Blue switches seem to automatically deduct a star or whatever because of the clacks, but I mostly type so that's what I like.

I hope the sound doesn't drive you crazy. I got Razer green and they (albeit being louder than all other switches) drive me absolutely fucking insane. So much that I will never get clicky switches ever again. I like the clack of plastic on plastic more that clicks anyway.

Not really, I appreciate the clacks. I register each clack and it helps me cut down on typos and double-presses. But I learned how to type on a mechanical way back when, so I might be unfairly biased.

I think the Razer uses chink clones, but I have never heard the greens so I can't really comment on them.

youtube.com/watch?v=x_VRaHneWto
~1:40