Have to use one of these pieces of crap at the dayjob. God I fucking hate Apple so much

Have to use one of these pieces of crap at the dayjob. God I fucking hate Apple so much.

Also Apple hate general.

Attached: ishit.jpg (234x215, 8K)

retard

I summon Satania-poster

Attached: 930DA478-2509-4D4E-8A5E-986B0173CF42.png (724x866, 204K)

>dayjob

Sure thing kiddo. Sorry you’re too stupid for unix.

Attached: doing it wrong.jpg (680x673, 34K)

IToddlers absolutely BTFO

Attached: 1544934141558.gif (540x540, 279K)

based

Just install loonix on it brainlet

Loonix on macBook pro is god tier. battery life + trackpad with best OS. never been comfier in my life than my current work setup.

I doubt it

>unix
found the "daaaaammmmmmn unix looks like that" poster

isnt macOS unix

The DE/WM lacks basic features like window snapping and the hardware overheats

Hang in there, li’l shaver. You’ll get over your phobias of computers.

It's called magnet
It's in the app store.

>not using midnight grey
I would be pissed too.

LMAO. Needing extra add ons for basic functionality that has been part of Windows and various Linux DEs forever.

Why do you care so much if it's only for work.
Is there anything about it that stops you from doing your job?

exactly this is a hate thread, glad you could join us :)
I hate the keyboard it's so bad what the fuck were they thinking.

people who say this have never used macOS
the snapping is not an issue. its so much easier to switch windows/apps if they are just unalinged a little so u can see the edge

I used it for 10 weeks straight at an internship I had last year. Nice try shill. Can't believe the state of apple fags is to say that snapping isn't needed.

i dont use/need it
i love macOS/OSx but i know its shit

Try dragging.
Snapping isn't needed; the force touch trackpad even gives haptic feedback

Nice try. You actually bought that shitty thing and hope to fish for some "it's not THAT bad" comments to make you feel better.

Attached: 1539104508717.png (500x500, 235K)

sorry you have to use a laptop with the best screen and battery life of the market, plus an OS that just werks (tm) and it's the industry standard as far as dev enviroments go

Sorry you were dropped on your head as a child

Sorry that you're subhuman. We can't all be real people.

You can make a split fullscreen window by dragging two applications into the same workspace after pressing F3.

Correct
Autistic babbling. Cant even make an arguement

Attached: average_linux_user.jpg (680x541, 288K)

what if I need to look at four things at once and need it snapped quickly? I'm going to waste my time shrinking windows. And windows 10 has the same kind of features

>trackpad
Who cares about that bullshit if the keyboard is absolute shit.

Not "stops", only makes it unnecessarily frustrating. The keyboard, the USB type shit, the OS.

Post a time stamped picture of yourself using it in a work environment or you’re a larping winbaby

based

Hey fags, I'm the OP of that sticky thread on Christmas

Hope you anons had a wonderful Christmas :^)

Attached: IMG_20181227_214308.jpg (4032x3024, 3.77M)

>best screen
Maybe, but I couldn't give less of a fuck, I don't spend all day watching 4K videos or whatever the fuck the best screen on the market is good for.

>battery life
That's one thing I like about Macs, they last a lot on battery, but I guess it's not hard when you're throttling and it's also irrelevant in my case since 99% of the time it's connected to an external monitor that also charges it.
What's more revelant is the keyboard being absolute fucking shit and it constantly overheating.

>OS that just werks
Don't even get me started on that "clown gangbang through a steamed glass" looking bullshit.

No.

Attached: 1386211611953.gif (520x720, 499K)

I think they work just fine. I love my macbook simply because it is incredibly powerful while still allowing me to run my mainstream apps.
It is a beautiful machine as a side note, too. But to each their own. If I was at home and was running my own devshop and we can DIY everything, I'd go the Debian route with some thinkpads. But that is far different than me needing to get through my 9-5 dayjob.

>beautiful machine
It looks like a block of concrete. Comes in "wet concrete" and "midnight concrete" colors. How the fuck is this beautiful, it's the most boring design on the marker. Boomer tire.
The OS itself has this transparency bullshit that just makes everything look washed up and dirty. Johny Ive sucks at design and balls.

Nice how are you finding the iPad Pro?

Apple is superior.