Parents got me an S7 for Christmas (had S3 before)

Parents got me an S7 for Christmas (had S3 before).
What am I in for?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (4082x2296, 1.42M)

The best 64-bit smartphone. Barring the glass construction, there is nothing wrong with it, no gimmick to apologize for. No notch, fucked 18:9 aspect ratio, or stupid number of cameras.

extra botnet unless you install lineageOS asap
also burn in because amoled meme

Got mine since years and everything is workin. Just root it

Samsung Botnet.

>64bit smartphone

>also burn in because amoled meme

Also don't drop your phone even with a case on because this will happen.

Attached: b95v4f8rzx711.jpg (2700x1000, 644K)

>screen cancer for phones was a thing in your lifetime
best timeline

>He disables screen timeout and keeps his keyboard open, desperately waiting for a Tinder reply that will never come

>fucked 18:9 aspect ratio
2:1 is s bliss, retard. It's not a computer screen, who cares if videos have black bars on the sides

S7 is still the best phone you can buy. Only modern phone with zero compromises.

>SD card slot
>Water resistant
>Fingerprint sensor on the front where it belongs
>Headphone jack
>Not LG

Just root it, the stock firmware is shit. Other than that it's perfect.

>lineageos without googleshit
>[retarded normalshit application]
pick one

My point is that you're not going to get any burn in unless you do something retarded like keeping your display on the same image with max brightness for several hours a day.

Sony Xperia XZ Premium is pretty good too.

slippery as fuck phone. get a case for it so it doesn't slip out of your hands onto the street.

Rooting does jack-shit at making the OS better. Install a custom ROM.

Glass back and meme aspect ratio are the worst.

>All gugl pixels

>amoled meme
I am clumsy as fuck with my samsung galaxy s7 and that still hasn't happened to me

Been using mine for 2 years and still going strong. Have had 0 problems with it.

A good phone. Ignore the memes, it's worthwhile. Just don't crank the brightness to high all the time and it won't burn in.

I've dropped my s8 at least 5 times with no case, will my phone get cancer like the iphone in your pic?

I've dropped my caseless S7 Edge a number of times an it's fine.

Doesn't it have a locked bootloader?

Topkek you wish. My g5 with lineageos, no gapes shit, filter on and hidden everything would still burn after ~20 seconds. Amolel was a mistake.

An s8 is 25 bucks a month

>muh tall phones
You fucks will eat any shit put in front of you. For gods sake, the much-vaunted sony XZ4 will have a 21:9 aspect ratio and some cannot contain themselves with joy. Displays are going the opposite direction of portability, unless you have a man purse to put your sticcfone F1 into.

That isn't an iphone.

The SnapDragon version tends to blow up with fast charging, disable it.

There are all black themes now. Also apps like reddit, youtube, chrome will use it.

Stop wearing skinny jeans then fag, any man has large enough pockets for a modern phone.

>burn in
Considering Note 4s don't have that problem, you're retarded.

Wrong

Better battery life
Noticeably better performance
Meme edges

Based, Sony gets shit on but they still make the most no bullshit phones on the market.

Imagine being this much of a fucking contrarian luddite

> doesn't it have a locked bootloader

Depends. If you're in the US then you're stuck with locked down crap. Anywhere else and you're fine.

And still if it's locked, some dumb root exploit won't make it any better.

This is my first Sony phone and I gotta say, it's pretty sweet. And this one just got treble, so this phone got even better.