Everyday EDC general

Post your every day EDC that you carry every day

Attached: 29__77809.1439500522.1280.1280.jpg (1024x1024, 401K)

Nice d'k tahg, how goes the war with the federation?

>keys
>wallet
>phone
the holy triumvirate, if you carry anything more than this you're an insecure baby

Keys are kinda lost in a pile of trash in the corner right now. And obviously I needed my phone (Moto G6) to take the photo.

Attached: IMG_20181228_000650966.jpg (4096x3072, 3.34M)

Bet some of you fags are gonna extract my fingerprint from the stain on the Microsoft logo

>not getting a smartwatch and smartlocks so you can pay and unlock your door with your watch and not have to carry anything
Are you living in fucking 1999?

>every day EDC

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

kys yourself

RIP in Peace
LCD Display

>gaming scissors

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

Old photo sorry, but still basically this

Attached: edc.jpg (1458x1050, 337K)

pin number
atm machine

TWO NOIFS?

universal serial usb
random access ram

>Not carrying a knife and flashlight
What will you do when the lights go out user?

>not carrying a knife, one of the most useful tools ever invented by man, cuz you're a faggot
This is what 2019 looks like.

Attached: 1535818924554.jpg (183x275, 7K)

>What will you do when the lights go out user?
It's such a rare event that I don't bother carrying a flashlight everyday. If it happens I use the flesh of my smartphone.

Gotta kill yourself like anyone else, user. Can't except kindness from strangers.

Attached: mynameisntwilburthough.jpg (960x1440, 190K)

>iot
go back

Attached: 4L_NmULB15P.png (1200x800, 119K)

based

I have a regular watch. Like an adult.

no bully please.

Attached: 20180929-DSCF0924.jpg (3717x2791, 2.91M)

Do you live in the third world

>we were soldiers once
>and sharp!

Attached: 1545951762521.png (327x420, 132K)

As much as I love knifes, I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve needed one outside the house this year.

That sounds like a you problem.

Attached: 1544935517127.png (577x361, 116K)

Where is your pocket watch and monocle?

>phone
>wallet
>keys
>wristwatch

>he doesn't carry a gun because he relies on retarded nigger pigs to protect him
Only a baby thinks it is the responsibility of others to defend him.

Attached: 1526423899979.png (98x78, 13K)

>Has to carry a gun for his protection
lmao sucks to live in the third world

There is nowhere in the world so safe that you shouldn't have a firearm to defend yourself, child.

where do you live

In a town of 1100 people that hasn't had a murder since 1962, has 14 blacks, 3 Mexicans, the rest white. Every few years somebody might have a nonviolent home burglary.

I wouldn't dream of not carrying a gun on my hip every single day.

LOL.

>DSLR
>Sennheiser
muh nig...
>apple
o-oh...

Attached: download (1).jpg (600x800, 79K)

So that would be in the US, correct?

>HURR I DONT NEED NO GUNZ CUZ MY EURROPPOOOR CUNTRY SO SAFE?!?!???!

Yeah, my bad. I guess a handgun won't protect you from a Truck of Peace.

Lmao I wouldn't have admitted it straight away either, no wonder you feel like you need to carry a gun, I would too if I lived in the US

>Yank
I'm shocked

>Like an adult.
adults carry SmartWacthes®
Real responsible alpha adults wear a classy watch.

T. insecure babies

T. knifeless faggot

Attached: 1544934550164.png (366x275, 103K)

I feel like the term "edgelord" was overused at one point, but it's pretty fitting to someone feeling the need to carry around knives. Though how else to fill that trenchcoat

Because a tool is edgy, bet you never had to fix something outside of your pc, you useless neet.

Attached: 1541274542128.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

I actually haven't had to fix my pc

Just admit you're itching for stabbing someone, schizo faggot.

Why?
Just admit that you're a scared shitless neet who can't fathom the use for a tool, worthless faggot.

Attached: 1540258205075.png (680x208, 236K)

I've never had it break.

Hope you get shot you mentally ill brainlet.

immediately commit suicide preferably with a knife

Aren't you fucking lucky.
Awh, got your cock cage on a little tight there neet? Maybe daddy can read you some bed time stories to make the bad thoughts go away. Don't hurt yourself in that padded room, cuz it seems like you aren't fit for real job. I use a knife everyday at my work, if that's edgy to you, then maybe you aren't fit for this world.

Attached: 1540265712045.jpg (1437x1437, 904K)

Not particularly

Listen motherfucker, take the compliment.

Attached: 1545882271747.png (298x268, 34K)

Ah alright thanks

So do I. I wear it when I dress up. Going to work or out shopping or some shit like that, it's usually the smartwatch.

This knife looks like it is designed specifically to grievously injure the user by accident in some retarded way.

>Awh, got your cock cage on a little tight there neet? Maybe daddy can read you some bed time stories to make the bad thoughts go away. Don't hurt yourself in that padded room, cuz it seems like you aren't fit for real job. I use a knife everyday at my work, if that's edgy to you, then maybe you aren't fit for this world.
literally me

Attached: 1545654542892.jpg (1231x1231, 248K)

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x276, 19K)

>some shitty $2 chinese knife

Attached: IMG_20180331_142851__01.jpg (3095x2173, 2.07M)

Reminder that anyone who carries a knife every day is an assblasted faggot

Good gun, but you fucked up with the model selection. You should have chosen the superior paddle release variant.

None of the shops near me sell the old model anymore

What do you think of the PPQ? Growing up I always wanted a P99 because of the Bond movies, but I unfortunately live in no funs land.

Why? They're practical things.

>wasting your money on a partially serrated benchmade

Yeah, how dare you carry a tool with you.
Huff some zyk you stupid britbong.

I cut a decent amount of rope when I go backpacking to setup my hammock, so I find it useful

Real nice, replacing the sight on it was a bit of a pain though

Not him, but I have one too. It's probably the best polyframe handgun out of the box on the market today, especially at the price range. Good ergonomics, nice trigger, good sights, decent third party support... I really can't say anything bad about it.

You yanks have the shitty plastic sights right? Euro models have steel luminescent sights that are good to go.

The basic sights were painted dots, I replaced em with some day/night fiberoptic ones

>no pistol
>no extra ammo magazines
>no knife
>no knife sharpening kit
>no OC
>no multitool
>no lighter
>no flashlight
>no spare battery
>no mini 1st aid kit
>no mini sewing kit
>no storm whistle
>no tape measure
>no gloves
>no lensatic
>no comb
>no pen
>no mini analog dial calipers in standard and metric
>no TI-84

More like EDDC (Every Day Don't Carry.) The only thing you and I share in common are wallet and keys.

Nice knife brand, too bad about the serrations. I like the sleek ones better for functionality. You can't pare cut wood carve as well with the serrations on a knife.

Attached: Buck 110 - Benchmade 162 - Knife Kinves.jpg (1754x614, 82K)

>buck 110
>good

only retarded amerifats believe this.

I am yet to have an experience where I couldn't do something I needed to because I have a combo blade

Because you have to cut ropes and kill niggers on a daily basis. 90% of the people that have a knife as EDC don't even use it at all.

>The basic sights were painted dots
Do these look familiar?

Attached: 20181228_051947.jpg (1499x1396, 353K)

Did you just get back from #weaponSweep

I can't think of one reason to have that "feature" other than for "tacticool." The knife looks like a boxopener with no scratches on the paint.

Attached: Weapons.jpg (637x897, 259K)

another edc so quickly? Hmm

Attached: newLARPINGgear.png (1488x837, 2.35M)

The gov and information selling companies need you EDC data ASAP so they know who to watch and how to sell to you, respectively. Hence the 200 EDC threads on every board that will allow them.

Drink bleach and shoot yourself in the mouth, you fucking failed abortion.

Bretty gud setup desu. Why a x230 tho? Build quality was shit on mine.

Why are the blades on those scissors backwards?

It's objectively a shit knife.

It's heavy as shit and the 420 steel is even worse.

You have to be mentally retarded to think it's a good knife.

Fucking Americans I swear.

Isn't it late over there go to fucking bed.

Keys and phone. Phone case has spot to hold my credit cards and license.

inb4
>hurr durr what if you lose phone

Only a complete fucking retard loses their phone and I never go anywhere I could get robbed.

BRITBONGS, EVERYONE

Attached: Screenshot_20181227_192935.png (612x750, 467K)

Why?

I bought mine used, rated as "grade b" for 140 USD, I like it, but to be expected the battery doesn't hold charge all that well, I'll need to buy a new one. small scratches here and there. The only regret I have is doing more research, since the display has IPS, its pretty prone to ghosting, which I didn't cause a burn in, but I almost did when I left arduino ide open and almost burnt that on my screen

>Not using a Benchmade 940
lol

>burgerland
wow, what a shocking statement

>not carrying your Buck 119 everywhere you go

I'm a faggot, aren't I
Fuck, I'm a faggot

Attached: 1227182257.jpg (4656x2620, 3.8M)

Is that the Surface Go? How do you like it?

>Uncle Acid
your only redeeming quality

thanks user

Me personally I love it. Guy I bought it from had it for 2 weeks and decided it was too small, so he opted for a Pro.

It's the 128GB SSD version so I can't tell you if the eMMC version feels slow or sluggish, but this is pretty snappy for what I do. Mostly using Firefox. Plus the thing is nice to touch. I sometimes rub my cheek on the keyboard cover because it makes me hard. Screen is pretty good too. Nice colors and all that.
If you buy one be sure to switch out S mode immediately. That shit is cancer. Not gonna let Microsoft dictace what software I use.

>Euros get mad at anyone carrying an antisocial knife
>Americans get mad at anyone not carrying a battalion-worth of firepower and a 12" knife
Every EDC thread.

I'm looking for a pocket flashlight for work. If it's intrinsically safe then that's a bonus, but I could also get away with one that isn't rated. I was recommended LED Lenser and they look pretty good, any other suggestions?

Attached: 7.jpg (1500x994, 619K)

What are you driving m8?

Also how big of a flashlight? Fitting 18650? Convoy s2+.

You don't need a fucking gun. That's what the POLICE are for.

2006 Corolla. It's in good shape and it never gives me trouble, so it seems like a shame to "upgrade" to something nicer or newer. I've been thinking of looking for a second weekend car for forever now, but I can't make up my mind on what I want and I don't have garage space.

That convoy looks nice and it's a decent size, but I don't really trust aliexpress shit.

>You don't need a fucking screwdriver. That's what REPAIRMEN are for.