In the year of our Lord, 2019. we don't have a fucking web browser that actually works...

In the year of our Lord, 2019. we don't have a fucking web browser that actually works. We have a fucking robots on another planet but no browser.

>Chrome
gay design, non-customizable, 110% spyware
>Chromium
same as above
>Brave
I'm 12
>Firefox
Crapware with 0 addons
>Unjewgled-chromium
wew
>Safari
gay
>Waterfox
addons works but dev team is one guy
>Opera, Vivaldi, SeaMonkey, Pale Moon, autistic text browsers, Microsoft Edge...

Attached: Adl9.gif (390x379, 160K)

palemoon works for me

>links
>w3m
>firefox
>chromium

all of these browsers work.

There was a Jow Forums browser in development about one year ago, what happened to it?

>we have no browser
>lists 100s of browsers
>I don't like them because of ..X..
Of course all of them are shit. You choose the less shittier ones. That's what NASA did while picking the best robot for the job. Why can't you?

They are all Chromium based or forks of Firefox.

They got stuck making the logo

Implying Jow Forums can even code

Whats wrong with Firefox?

Attached: 40c.png (500x319, 229K)

brave, opera, yandex and soon edge are all great.

nah but Jow Forums can program

Attached: 7 - Tt88uLP.pngw.png (494x468, 193K)

Program semantics while posting animes

So? What's the problem? If something else was practically possible, then we would have it already.

Give me a link to your github account

so you can put me on a hiring blacklist and federal assrape prison ?
no thanks, CIA

old extensions are gone

We had Firefox but they fucked it all up. All that's left is Waterfox. And that guy who maintains it could leave anytime.

Opera is good

You forgot the worst part. Nearly all browsers just increase their bloat with new updates. Can you imagine a bloatware business model like that? I think I would be trying to streamline everything instead. Making it smaller, faster, etc. There'd be an API for plugins/addons and you could bloat it up to all hell and back for what I'd care, but the core would be bloat free.

Attached: Untitled.png (324x103, 3K)

Midori is a cute browser

If you are good, they usually have someone pester you about getting certified so they can hire you later on. It is a really gay experience and I don't recommend it.

I personally really like palemoon. If you say you don't like it without listing a reason, then that's on you. Try a text based browser or get good and use emacs.

write your own browser then smartfag