Why linux retards cum for this OS. It's not even a good distro

Why linux retards cum for this OS. It's not even a good distro.

Attached: arch.png (2000x2000, 137K)

For me it's just fun to set it up, nothing else.

Exactly

Do people actually use linux unironically for anything besides scientific computing in python?

It's fine besides systemd.

yes
t. people

I don’t even like arch i like debian and slackware

Just use Artix to free yourself from the systemd cancer.

But that has no Shepherd support...

What's your opinion on void user?

I'm looking at switching for every day computing cuz Windows is spyware

Void's cool. I'm just too attached to AUR and pacman.

If you gonna use Linux just go full bloat/nsa and install fedora
At least it's the grown up choice also promoted by Linus

Attached: 1542662058007.jpg (650x821, 126K)

Pacman and netctl
Make them run on other OS and I wont have a purpose to use Arch

Based

I like it's rolling+minimal deviation from upstream release philosophy, and pacman is pretty nice.

Considering release philosophy and package management are most of what define a distro, it's pretty good. The userbase/community around it sucks, though.

>AUR
ye me to. even if most packages are fetched from github its a nice place to find your package.

>not going for suse
cringe

It's easy to set up once you do it a couple of times. Pacman is also easy to work with and AUR is always great to have.

just install openbsd.

Attached: DQ5somo.jpg (640x480, 48K)

I look things up on the internet with my phone

Fuck Arch, install Gentoo instead

Attached: gondola_gentoo_yotsubab_alt.png (400x420, 22K)

Not everyone uses that shit

For me, it's Debian GNU/Linux

I tried nearly all of the major distros. Ubuntu based ones, Debian, OpenSUSE, Mageia, Gentoo, LFS, Fedora and several Arch based ones. What I like about Arch is that it has a well structured, easy to follow and very competent wiki. The amount of customizability in system behavior is just right for me (Gentoo is a tad too much, Ubuntu/Debian are too restrictive). Pacman is the best package manager out there when it comes to speed, dependency management, ease of use and flexibility (hooks!). I need upstream kernel and Mesa due to me frequently updating my system and I do like getting fixes and feature updates quickly so the rolling release makes sense for me. AUR and how easy it is to create custom packages (PKGINFO) are the cherry on top of the cake. Arch is not a good distro, it's the best.