HAPPENING JAPAN HAS SOLVED OLED BURN IN

OLED MONITOR INCOMING KOREA LG ON SUICIDE WATCH

Attached: 1541496653658.png (1437x1162, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

j-oled.com/
zdnet.com/article/lg-oled-burn-in-at-incheon-airport-reignites-controversy/
zdnet.com/article/lg-embarrasses-with-oled-burn-in-at-tradeshow/
zdnet.com/article/lg-oled-tv-suffers-burn-in-from-4000-hour-test/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroLED
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They didn't solve it retard

Tell me more.

j-oled.com/ maybe i'll make a webm latter

LG and Samsung have had an idea of how to drastically reduce burn-in for at least 2 years, but it's been too expensive to do outside of a lab. Makes me think these JOLED monitors will cost as much as a full sized LG OLED TV

What is burn in and does it affect all OLED?
Even PS Vita had it?

Where do you people come from? Just Google it for fucks sake.

does that mean i can buy an OLED tv now? I have about $1200 saved

That can't be fixed. OLED will never be mainstream on the monitor market if that's what you're hoping on. Nothing else will for at least another decade.

I would save more. I have 3000 saved up for a new oled television that I can use for videogaymes. I almost got a QLED but I resisted. I'd also would love a PC monitor.

>QLED
>OLED
so qled is quantum leds (not organic) and oled is organic leds. do you really think qled is worth it over oled?

Attached: japanesesupremacy.webm (960x540, 2.94M)

They could always do it like my plasma TV does, it constantly flickers individual pixels to different colors to keep the wear levels more even. It's not noticeable on a TV and works great.

>0.1ms response times
>all the other neat shit

Wow.

>That can't be fixed
t. korean

>solved oled burn in
Where does it say this? Direct link with quote.

0.1ms response time is necessary for 240hz+

130% SRGB
10 bits 3dluts?

I think qled is just LCDs, they are very impressive but you're not going to get the darks that you get from an oled. They're also brighter so they do better in a room with more lighting. Since they don't have the burn-in problem they're fine for gaming. However I have a very dark room and prefer the look of oled, but I think for the average person that wants to game without having to worry about burn in qled is the way to go.
Thanks, I saw the English version but I didn't see where it speaks about solving burn in.

you can't make an oled monitor without solving burn in

It's pretty bog standard for OLED. LG TVs have had 0.2ms (rounded up I assume) response time for 80% transition. 130% sRGB is maybe a little more than 100% DCI-P3, probably going to be a little less in practice. And almost all TVs now use 10-bit LUT.

what's up with all the racial profiling in this thread

t. Kim

>not µled
why should i care

You're sick

nice

Cool as shit, hope it'll be cheap to produce though

u r homosex

>just Google it
well I guess we now know where YOU come from.

All these butthurt gooks. Fucking comedy gold.
Cool tech though, I'd definitely buy one when they become affordable.

this

well a quantum pixel is like a cat in a box dont know if its alive or dead til you open it. so you don't know if a pixel will be crisp or not or burn or not till it's on. kind of a puzzle innit. time will tell if einstein was correct about quantum television.

You know, people think all this shit looks really advanced, but all we're doing is finding new places to stick internet connected TVs. We've stagnated big time.

You can, the problem is actually selling them once it becomes apparent that it's a problem.

Thank God, Best Korea can finally nuke the south into the ground with no loss.

burn in literally occurs within weeks on LG tvs, so the japs are really confident with their tech now

Can I get a redpill on the best 65' TV? And what would be the major differences between getting an Android OS one as opposed to a Roku one?

FUCK GOOKS

NIPPON STRONK

that is all

zdnet.com/article/lg-oled-burn-in-at-incheon-airport-reignites-controversy/

zdnet.com/article/lg-embarrasses-with-oled-burn-in-at-tradeshow/

zdnet.com/article/lg-oled-tv-suffers-burn-in-from-4000-hour-test/

>OLED

NOT EVEN ONCE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MicroLED

MICROLED MASTER RACE

JOLED is nothing like the shit korea produces user, insist on Japanese OLED

>league of legends
oh it's trash

>vaporware peasant race

>what is burn in
Underage faggot go play some roblox

>27" TV
>21.6" monitor

Attached: 11wI5K8_d.jpg (640x395, 15K)

listen here's the problem with monitors these days
there's so many problems with every single type of monitor it's hard to choose, if this is as they say we'll have solved a huge problem.
imagine good refresh rates, good blacks, good input delay and accurate bright colors, I have my doubts but this sounds really nice.

anime will never go beyond 1080p so 240hz 21.6" monitor is perfect

Who cares. Images on a screen, we've done it. Is your life going to really be enriched that much by those magical qualities?

>What is burn in

Attached: 1542382081979.jpg (989x900, 77K)

I just have different priorities than you, IPS panels fucking suck but I have to use them for the color accuracy for my work but I also watch movies, anime and read manga on my main screen.
if they've got rid of the burn in issue I'll gladly buy one.

to answer your question, no you are right but it'll make my life a lot easier.

hot

Attached: 1524512621324.webm (854x1518, 2.84M)