Random Jow Forums event

Well Jow Forums, my Dad kicked me out while it was heavily raining, I tried to get help/shelter but to no avail, then I complained to my Dad and he reluctantly let me back in.

But this is where it relates, you see I had packed my laptop inbetween packs of clothes and evidently rain still got inside so.. this has rendered my laptop pretty much useless.

I’m doing all I can to get it back into working condition but just in case I lose it: it’s a Dell E6420, is that anything to be fretting about?

Attached: BC8BC87D-59B6-4AE1-9F36-D1C043035B86.jpg (480x454, 33K)

Nice blog, where do I subscribe?

No but seriously is losing an E6420 much of a loss to begin with?

>My laptop is broken
>How bad should I feel about it
Doesn't matter now. If you fix it, you fix it.

look up the selling price of equivalent items on ebay

dude find a fucking job and move out are you retarded?

Not very easy in practice

Well first, you're a retard if you tried powering it on while wet.
Let it dry for a few days and it'll be fine

Nice blog my man, keep it up!

yes it is because i did it and i have been browsing Jow Forums since i was 16 (3 years ago)

he kicked you out because you're a wig wearing faggot and/or addicted to anime. your dad is based

to add on what i'm saying, it really isn't that hard. try to land a job at a call center or something, they offer okay pay and you don't have to stand up all day. with that money you can live in a shitty apt or if you have two jobs you can live in an okay apartment. i'm assuming you don't have uni skill or anything. if anything you could set aside money to go to a trade school and become like a train conductor or an electrician or something. life is your fucking oyster as the meme goes user, don't let it pass you by and take you like a fucking fool

lazy person excuse the post

What an interesting success story, although I do have 1 question and that is, where are you located?

in these united states of north america, why? if you lived in south europe or something where unemployment is high its kinda normal to be living with your parents anyways

I live there as well but what region specifically? Ph, wait, let me guess, the Northeast.

bitch im from georgia

N-no way

user i have a weird urge to help you, have you tried to find a job anywhere? are you a highschool graduate?

I mean you could have left that sob story out and said your laptop has water damage from rain and nothing else

hell you could have saved all of our time by just googling it

here's a (you)

>tfw daddy kicks me out and laptop gets a boo boo

Attached: 1543137069209.jpg (720x960, 106K)

>just find a job bro
Thanks user. I'll throw that advice into the trash along with all the other "just ____ bro" advices you normies like dishing out like free candy. Moldy stale candy.

Yes to both questions, I graduated 2015 and have had minimum wage jobs but quit voluntarily right after I got them due to things happening

shut the fuck up you annoying faggotron. that's the answer to most things in life, just fucking do it. call up a fucking burger king and work up you troglodyte motherfucker.

try finding another job again. if menial labor isnt your thing try my advice with a call center. if you don't like the pay try working for a few months to go to trade school. theres alot of fun jobs out there that are alot better than office jockey normie garbage

I’m afraid it doesn’t matter at this point, I’m 23 and still haven’t gotten anywhere while others my age are already successful, with college degrees and comfortable jobs. If I haven’t done anything yet it’s just beating a dead horse by now. user, I’ll tell it to you straight: I believe it’s over for me. Nothing, I don’t think, can be done to correct my situation. I’ve heard the same advice as this man has . But thanks for helping, I guess.

I hate to say it but maybe suicide is the answer.

Attached: D3B299E4-4EC5-420A-8C39-23C2FBD747CF.png (657x527, 235K)

How much water are we talking about? Will it charge? Is it bricked? Does the monitor turn on? How did your clothes get so wet? I'm posting from a Dell E5420. If your machine doesn't get better, I will feel very bad for you. It has an amazing back light keyboard and works amazingly well in 1999 +20.

Post more details and you might get a better answer

K

if i were you i'd just go ham and run away and move to finland or something and live in a forest for a couple of years. either do that or go postal user, don't go out like a bitch, have a message

Very minimal amount of water, yes it will charge, don’t know if it’s bricked, monitor turns on yes, clothes got wet from being exposed to 2 hours of heavy rain despite cover from my umbrella.

>23

You're a baby

Are you the fag with the DUI who keeps crying on /trv/ about not being able to travel?

come on man, I'm a 22 NEET highschool graduate too except I've never even had a job AND I live in the third world, and I still have hope.
we're all gonna make it man, don't be a defeatist

Attached: 1539649871993.jpg (1418x644, 87K)

>suicide is the answer
Yes. Just do it.

why do you capitalize the word "dad"?

just asking for a friend btw

reminder that online job searches are a stupid meme and you need to check the papers if you really need work

Attached: yappi0.png (1618x948, 1.81M)

I don’t know, user. Life is a very complex problem. I fail to see how even people simpler than me can survive it.

What kind parent kick their son out of their house? Your child is your mess, your responsibility. It's your fault, you alone, if your child is a failure.

No, I don’t travel at all anymore and before then I had no knowledge of Jow Forums’s existence

It’s hard mane, it really is

Unfortunately I’m too cowardly so I even fail at that..

American boomers

it's not that complicated t󠀀bh, it's probably just that you are introverted as fuck or otherwise weird in some way
there area lot of people who are willing to pay you to bag groceries or whatever, you just need to be a normal and trustworthy looking guy. and normal people who make a bunch of acquaintances generally know a guy who can recommend them to their boss
and then to increase your wage study your way into a trade or a profession. it's not rocket science, you just need not to be mentally ill or disabled, and have the capacity to sit down for hours and hours and grind some boring college homework, and do that every day for a couple years