Let's debate

What do you think about T-Series taking over PewDiePie?

Note: That I do not support both of these channels

Attached: t-series.jpg (620x450, 21K)

So which one do you support?

T-Series uses piad subscribers. One look at their view counts should tell you as much. They'll probably do something about it once it seizes to be profitable.

I don't think it matters.

T-Series is a "company" that employs many individual creators and creator teams while pewdiepie is an individual creator.
The comparison between them is irrational.
They should be judged in separate categories.
Pewdiepie should be compared against other individual creators with channels dedicated solely to their own content and preferably creators that aren't working for a company.

I was actually somewhat surprised when pewds revealed that many major youtubers essentially sold themselves/their channels to companies and now pretty much work for them.
Its the illusion of these sort of non-corporate creators/entertainers but in reality some are not working for establishment media and you'd just never know unless you researched I guess.

Back to the comparison.
Its also just separate markets.
USA/Europe VS China VS India
These are separate markets without that much overlap due to language/cultural differences.

Anyway Felix is still #1 in many of the most impressive categories in terms of sub achievements and will retain those titles for probably along time.

Some big media company which conglomerates tons of separate creators passing him not even in his own market/area of influence (Western world) is just not a big blow.
Now if individual creators in the English speaking world start chasing him then you can say its more of a real thing.
Or even individual creator teams (few people working on one brand of content) or duo's like h3h3.

Even a European corporate conglomerate passing him would be more of a blow since its the same markets but again he'd still reign as an individual creator and non-conglomerate.

I think the big gap is between the individual creator channels (single/duo/team) and conglomerates
just shouldn't compare single content channels to conglomerates

but yeah if we're talking about achievements pewdiepie still holds most of the records and even moreso in the western world so he's got nothin to feel bad about

tl;dr

>T series
actually creating content
>Pew
meme review

Wait, do you not support both of them or do you not support either of them?
If it's the former then which do you support?

some ARE working for establishment media**
typo

Attached: 17125837.jpg (480x480, 21K)

I would be more sad than happy if PewDiePie is the 2 subscribe channel

Ah, okay.
personally I don't care either way
while pewdiepies achievements on youtube are technically quite impressive, I still feel like both channels have cheesed their way to the top just in different ways

HEY BROOS ITS PEWDEEPAY

We must find a way to help pewdiepie stay #1

I feel like with t-series its just like the first "big channel" that gained alot of fame in a new market of absurd size (India)
so they have kind of a monopoly effect and less competition I guess since theres less countries that overlap compared to English ones?
it would be like if China opened a channel and Government was like "hey look this channel" it would have like 100 million real quick
then again pewds did have benefits too of starting early on groundfloor so I dunno but he grew slower and more naturally I think

it's a symbol of the future indian hegemony

Attached: 199.png (955x1830, 1.05M)

T-series is simply synthetic entity made by pressure.

Some One Guy like pew can't have it real and publicly just like that.

Also. T-series simply has no Real history in social medial entertainment.

So, and Especially You Americans, prepare yourselves to accept and swallow Yet another hoax.

If you look at PewDiePie's channel (specifically any video he's uploaded in the last month), you'll notice that basically all of these videos have at least a couple of million views or so. Some of them have more than 10 million views.

But then if you look at T-series, none of their most recent videos have managed to get even just half of one million views. A lot of them don't even have 100 hundred thousand views.

To conclude, T-Series is spending probably more money than they're making on subscriber bots to dethrone PewDiePie from the #1 most subscribed position.

isn't it possible that the overpopulation from india is also contributing to their high subscriber base? remember, most developing nations are at their infant stage when it comes to the internet, they're still in the middle of establishing themselves, like the anglo-community was a decade ago with the cringy channels and other shit that are irrelevant now

>But then if you look at T-series, none of their most recent videos have managed to get even just half of one million views.

Yeah.

Americans are about to swallow the bait, hook, sinker, line and the entire fishing rod just like that.

They can't stand Pew at all. This is how they will do it.

really?
I never paid any attention to the bots thing because I thought it was just trolling but that really lame if true.
would totally take any meaning out of it.

Attached: 1494405974031.jpg (604x453, 69K)

I think nothing else could be less important if it tried

it is true that the establishment despises pewd now and I bet even yt CEO dislikes him
those people don't forgive and are very tribal

I thought about that to. And while actual computers aren't terribly common in india, smartphones are almost as ubiquitous there as they are in any first-world country. So as long as they can find an internet connection, quite a lot of indians could go on the youtube app on their phone and subscribe to T-series.

Perhaps their view-count is reflected in that too. I suppose that bandwidth would be expensive in india (well not so much expensive, but that the average person wouldn't be making enough money to afford much of it), and so the average indian might only be able to watch a few videos a day or something, rather than being able to watch youtube for 16 straight hours like someone in a first world country who is subscribed to PewDiePie could do.

Youtube is simply faking it. They can't have someone like Pew as a king.

Come on. I mean really.

PewDiePie said the n word made fun of Jews in a bad way. Makes Nazi jokes and made other offensive jokes that made YouTube mad.

But should we still subscribe to him?

Attached: d357eb08303f391c1446f41d1ec5ea6a6707382b_00.jpg (500x283, 19K)

AHAHHAHAHAHA COME ON

Honestly Fuck You.

Does that help

All of those things are reasons to subscribe to him.

Yes it fucking does.

Come on. Get real.

I honestly think that t series is just a company

But really, is it really important in YouTube or are we playing making fun on both channels.

Attached: anon.png (636x773, 8K)

>I honestly think that t series is just a company
It's the fucking Youtube itself.

Just how many hoax you are willing to take. The proof is in front of you.

Please, don't take those anymore. Please.

But really, is it really important in YouTube or are we playing making fun on both channels.

>Apple is suing people for just fixing their hardware back in working order
>Google wants to know what you are doing right now and calls it a privacy protection
>Youtube simply comes up with a competitor (just like that) to their top content maker because they don't like him

These are all American fuck yeah, no matter how much the hardware is made in China and content followers are more than 70% from the rest of the World
>Americans represent less than 5% of the World's population

There!

>Note: That

kek

Those poo-in-the-loos can’t win. Pewds must come out on top

i like the song pewdiepie made

It don't mean nothing because T-Series is only the Indian continent and it's only got a lot of subs because the Indian population is in the Billions

It's no more important than "Bollywood" (who sells more than Hollywood), but because Hollywood is big based on what it does, Bollywood is big because the Indian Population is large (so in other words, it's not big because of it's Merits)

I'm supposed to think about that?