Tuck myself in

>tuck myself in
>make a comfy thread on a comfy board
>get comfy replies

Attached: k6z4kfn2td7f-680x384.jpg (680x384, 32K)

Hey user

Attached: hey.gif (447x250, 1.24M)

I approve.

hi what's up?
thank you

can i post a cute furry?

Feet

Attached: lube.jpg (700x526, 268K)

sure i like cute stuff
i woke up too late, had to go to work and forgot sorry
they're not really cute you know

my wife chino... I WANT TO FUCK CHINO
please chino is so cute my wife chino is so cute chino chan sex chino sex with chino i'd like some more kafuu chino sex with chino kafuu chino my wife cute is so chino wife

here you are

Attached: cute.jpg (460x4316, 414K)

Attached: basedcompilation.jpg (778x445, 76K)

Yeah ok you don't want to, i get it
It's fine

very cute
haha yes
but i do, i just don't want to disappoint you

Attached: l5n8e.jpg (150x150, 8K)

very comfy reply

>haha yes

Attached: god'scringe.png (225x268, 84K)

she is

Attached: 1533725225474.jpg (800x625, 97K)

I'm a newfag forgive me

What's the problem then?

whoah very cute

No forgiveness
(it's aight)

Attached: kronkfinnadoit.png (276x279, 73K)

Look who it is again, ID xv4DBSH1. I'm fed up with your shit faggot. The other day when you called me a newfag, yeah, haven't forgotten about that yet. Fuck you I've been on here for months and probably get on here more than you anyways. Don't you know that you make yourself look like a newfag when you call others newfag? Just because you learned how to hack your name and change it to "xv4DBSH1" does not give you the right to disrespect anyone at any time.

idk if they're attractive
why do you want to see them user?
thanks
I would never call someone a newfag

Why not?

fine I'll post a pic tomorrow if you find me
but i still don't understand why would you want to see them

Attached: hon.png (482x470, 238K)

how do i take a good pic? do you want to see the soles?

hello toothpaste :)
how was your day?

Attached: 1525549392246.jpg (1920x1080, 126K)

Just take the picture my dick is getting soft

Fucking faggots, quit it already.

THAT SHITS ADORABLE OH MY GOD I WANAN GIVE HER HEADPATS AND CUDDLE HER AAAAAAAAAA

Attached: angry gay sounds.jpg (308x326, 31K)

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Cras nec placerat dui, varius suscipit ligula. Vivamus nec tristique arcu, in lobortis enim. Nullam diam magna, aliquet et euismod nec, accumsan quis dolor. Donec vehicula erat sit amet erat facilisis rhoncus. Nunc vitae justo vel tortor feugiat tincidunt. Nunc quis dictum nibh. Curabitur quis risus quis tortor imperdiet laoreet a quis justo. Ut semper risus non orci iaculis, sit amet elementum enim volutpat. Vestibulum ex felis,, porta nec condimentum eget, varius id nibh.
Aliquam volutpat, libero ac consectetur ullamcorper, dolor dui pellentesque velit, quis gravida ante ipsum a mi. Nunc id mi non justo imperdiet vestibulum. Sed iaculis lorem ut leo semper iaculis. Nullam dignissim, magna laoreet mollis fringilla, erat lacus fermentum lacus, ut viverra elit est non turpis. Aliquam elementum tristique dui, ut ultrices nunc pharetra nec. Vestibulum ante sapien, mattis in finibus eu, posuere nec ex. Donec pulvinar luctus odio eu vestibulum.

do you really get hard to male feet?
it's the middle of the night, tomorrow you'll get it
it was a day just like any other, slept a lot, shitposted a bit, went to work and now i'm here
my life is pretty boring

Ok

>male feet
Stop ruining my immersion