What languages have the best communities behind them? For example...

What languages have the best communities behind them? For example, Python and JavaScript seem to have very good communities that makes new things for them constantly, making it more powerful. This is not a python or JS shill thread, only examples of what I mean.
>good documentation
>good libraries
>helpful forums
things like this

Attached: skade32.webm (640x640, 1.21M)

English

It's definitely not Rust or Ruby, that's for sure.

>I dislike gay person therefore programming language bad
raw, unfiltered autism

Latin.

The question was about the community, not the language.

some people might be bad, sure, but the resources, libraries and people willing to help are definitely out there.

Rust and Ruby have awful, toxic communities that do nothing.

Python, C# have ridiculously good communities. Microsoft has seemingly infinite resources helps a whole lot with C#, and Python seems to do so well because it is easy to start with and is constantly recommended as a first language so it's compounding on itself. C is great but it's small and old so it has had plenty of time to be refined. C++ is gigantic but has some issues in the community for sure with making any decisions, and the influx of useless libraries. Rust is new but I also see no purpose to it's existence. Images like this are ridiculous, as Rust is clearly not as fast as C++. People using Rust regularly I invite to show why it's worth using over C++.

We can see though that these large companies are trying to make their own.
Google has Go.
Microsoft has had C# for a long time and it's working well.
Mozilla has Rust.
I don't like the movement to improve readability. It in fact makes it harder to read for people who truly know what they're doing, so I don't like Go. I don't know what it's community is like though.

Attached: google.com-1.png (271x186, 3K)

Who's the fucker that thinks C++ is only *marginally* better in memory safety compared tp C? C++ has way more tools to deal with these kinds of problems. Whoever made this is a Rust shill.

>skade32
May I ask who this is? My image search attempts are failing me. :(

Awesome units!

this is my improved version

Attached: google.com1-01.jpg (271x186, 9K)

Okay, I'll accept.

what does this mean

Look at those units man!

google "last kingdom"

>as Rust is clearly not as fast as C++.
t. never used rust
and this is without SIMD support since it's a nightly feature and the guy behind the benchmarks is a cuck

t. google shill

Attached: 1546124585140.png (999x576, 109K)

your image shows that I'm correct lol

My hormones are all over the place after looping this webm a few times.

Statistically identical speed to C you fucking inbred.

Swift

lol you actually believe this

>literally too dumb to read
This site isn't for you jamal

You are a shill if you think Rust is equal in performance to C++, let alone C.

See And hang yourself.

Yes, half as fast as C++ probably accurate.

It is though. Of course you can write slow code, but rust can be very, very fast, even faster than C in some cases. See ripgrep, serde

t. literal inbred

shut the fuck up asshole