Terry Davis was completely insan-

>Terry Davis was completely insan-

Attached: truth.png (1229x412, 246K)

>e
which was why he died prematurely and never contributed meaningfully to society

t. cia nigger

>-itary but fucking based so it evens out.

He definitely was mentally disturbed but that doesn't mean everything he said was wrong. A lot of it made sense.

Except God telling him to make Temple OS with just mono sound. Wtf is that about... God must have been hungover on that day.

So why didn't Terry own a firearm?

That stream when he broke out of it for a while made me feel really bad for him. It was pretty sad seeing him being aware of how insane he is and how he wasted his life.

Anyone who spends enough time on the internet outside the big social media cattle pens will eventually be confronted by some harsh truths. Truths which are so self-evident that to deny them is to live a lie. Due to his mental illness, Terry's delivery on certain matters was a bit off but most of the stuff he said was correct. Things like mass surveillance and political correctness are destroying the world.

Fuck off, glow in the dark. I hope Terry runs you over with his car for an eternity in hell.

link?

Probably because if you go to the mental hospital you can't own a firearm.

watch?v=5-SJKJnZ9cg

Why did he allow himself to be emasculated like that?

Attached: b1d19a0cb4eeffbb963a3e1810901af70c8206e3fa0d2b0a3c22c2e3885e74bb.jpg (600x900, 133K)

New to Terry stuff.
Have there been attempts to continue developing Temple OS after his death? It'd be funny if it got network compatibility and I'd be able to actually use it for stuff.

ShrineOS has network

pretty sure it got networking support even before he died. but everything runs on ring 0 so you better hope no one writes malware for it.

Thanks, I'll do some reading then.

yes terry, the (((CIA))) wants all that stuff

Victim of Jow Forums turd

What is it about conservative opinions that makes them gel so well with insanity?

""Conservative"" opinions are actually transgressive in today's world.

Any transgressive opinion can mesh with paranoia pretty well since it assumes that the current structure is illegitimate, probably because .

The modern world is insane.