I've always wanted to be like you guys, am I doing this right...

I've always wanted to be like you guys, am I doing this right? ^_^ I'm going to create the next high-tech new generation Instagram!

Attached: image.jpg (1921x1051, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pythonclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No

>python 2

Anyone can make their own instagram.

Heck eveen pajeet can make you a shitty insta clone.

The money is in the users. And that is why tech is really just a big marketting ploy

>no useless gaps between his windows
Already made it farther than most of Jow Forums

The last thing we need is more websit
If you're gonna learn programming do something interesting like virus code (not the gay cryptolocker stuff, a real virus) or a not terrible browser

install gentoo

>python

>Go back to /b

Can't you just let me join the cool kids club? I'll do anything

Attached: c55c2881bf2c32e997fda86a35bef910--orange-you-glad-orange-orange.jpg (480x640, 79K)

The real tragedy is that you're a streamfag.

I looked on nyaa but their DBZ stuff barely had seeders.

And a dubfag.

I'm not having my Goku voiced by some Japanese slag

Attached: fszsdfgh.jpg (480x360, 41K)

gaps are aesthetically pleasing.

Attached: 42 - V5U8r4u.jpg (640x469, 35K)

it's all japanese you stupid piece of shit

there are too many retarded underage turds on Jow Forums, we fucking need an age filter

>it's all japanese you stupid piece of shit

Hmmm... What did the mongoloid mean by this?

Attached: 84 - a8ezSrA.jpg (293x259, 30K)

not that guy, but probably that it's a japanese show, made in japan, by japanese people (meaning it has japanese voice actors.) retard.

Drop that Python 2 shit and learn Python 3.

pythonclock.org/

a BMW is made a German car, made in Germany, by German engineers. Do you want its console and navigation to be entirely German?

A Nissan is a Japanese car, made in Japan, by Japanese engineers. Do you want its console and navigation to be entirely Japanese?

How do you cope being that mentally impaired?

Attached: 30 - gIodBhN.gif (155x173, 948K)

>a BMW is made a German car, made in Germany, by German engineers. Do you want its console and navigation to be entirely German?
Selbstverständlich.

that's why subtitles exist. retard.

No shit.

Dubbed and subbed is the same level of detachment from its originally intended form of consumption, which is listening and understand it in the native language without subs.

You either learn Japanese or you shut the fuck up.

Attached: edyedbyqwe323.jpg (239x250, 10K)

>made in Germany
>tfw autism

Attached: sure_phaggot.jpg (1594x1080, 310K)

don't consume any foreign media at all if that's your mindset and go watch the garbage on cartoon network like most people your age do. fucking retard

>A Nissan is a Japanese car, made in Japan, by Japanese engineers. Do you want its console and navigation to be entirely Japanese?
Yes.

Ya got BTFO'd kid.

Facts and Logic

Attached: -115.jpg (192x184, 7K)

Take your pick

Attached: file.png (916x1294, 222K)

DBZ dub is better than the sub. There are a couple of anime dubs that are superior than the subs.
Being uppity about how you watch cartoons shows how pathetic you are

The list is go on with chink and mutt factories. Nissan also makes cars in France and in a bunch of place. Deal with it.

>Being uppity about how you watch cartoons

Welp, that sure as shit put things into perspective.

Attached: -14.gif (400x400, 1.78M)

Sean is objectively the better VA for goku, you have to be delusional to disagree

>9anime