So how am I supposed to have a social life if every normie retard uses a botnet?

So how am I supposed to have a social life if every normie retard uses a botnet?

Attached: Du3atTSWoAAfjtG.jpg (1080x1066, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Route-All-Network-Traffic-Through-the-Tor-Network
polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you don't. why would you hang out with plebs

Consider using the real world

cringe

Just create a botnet account and give it minimal information/access.

Attached: 1536040312265.jpg (364x364, 28K)

wikihow.com/Route-All-Network-Traffic-Through-the-Tor-Network

You aren't important enough for individual Five Eyes attention making Tor sufficient.

>normie
Ironic.

You aren't any better than them, you're just a failure

More importantly, how can you create an identity that makes it look like you're a normie on paper?

Attached: 1540815076027.jpg (477x404, 76K)

Hang out in person?

That sounds like a decent idea but most normie friends I know use their phones constantly for chatting (Messenger, FB, Instagram yada yada). Am I supposed to feel comfortable having botnets intruding on my phone calls and SMS messages while they're installed on my mobile?

>hanging out as an alternative to IM in 2019

this is not as 'convenient' to these people as it sounds

Only way is, you pick and choose what botnet has on you. Double life essentially.

By using those botnets, that's what I do. WhatsApp and Messenger.

asking the right questions i see [spoiler]somebody answer him[/spoiler]plz[spoiler]

>reverse-engineer social media app
>give it a good look through
>recompile
>use vpns and voip
It's easy user

Ironically, Using tor makes you interesting enough for 5 eyes attention.

> I don’t have friends because I’m an elitist cuck
Kys

Just use the web version. The Facebook app makes the battery shit the bed. Even if it's not botnet, it's still bad.

>hurr Im better then everyone cause I don't use the botnet

Either assimilate or be alone. Can't have your cake and eat it too

OP doesn't realize that Jow Forums is a botnet

You mean eat your cake and have it too

Reasonable men adapt themselves to the world, unreasonable men persist in trying to adapt the world to themselves.

which of course means that all of human progress is the work of unreasonable men.

Android x86 exists. You can launch it in a VM and use whatever botnet you need there.

LineageOS Privacy Guard lets you disable permissions by app. You can gimp the shit out of botnets and still use them, although I'm sure they can still invade your privacy more than you'd like.
Or just man up and tell them you're quitting social media and to add you on Whatsapp or Signal or you won't talk.

You don't, you're too high above the botnetted normies to associate with them.

polymatharchives.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-inappropriately-excluded.html

Attached: subgenius2.png (2160x1215, 892K)

Introduce your normies to Tox. The Android client is a bit buggy, and the iOS client needs to be constantly open (it disconnects on switch). Just say something like "let's go secure" over the botnet connection to prompt switching to Tox.

>Just say something like "let's go secure" over the botnet connection to prompt switching to Tox.

Nigga wut lmao

Abandon friends, all ye who enter here.

Stealth mode activated!

Copy/paste.

>install botnet
give away your advertiser ID/hardware IDs to even more companies
>give it minimal data
verify exactly who you are
>start creating a mesh of friends
thanks, we now can associate where you are with the mouthbreather posting what you are doing to their normiebook
>do this a few times
>automated script identifies your ancient cellphone's IMEI from you being in proximity of mouthbreathers for enough postings of 'events'
>even more companies now have your data
>they all share/sell to verify who you are
>you are now a part of the botnet
>even with your 'minimal data' given to them, they can now impersonate you online to your friends (Which is their only mission)
Unplug.

Based namefag.

right, but let's say I wanted a job and the information to back that up.