Do you wear your favorite distro gang merch?

do you wear your favorite distro gang merch?

Attached: gentoo merch.png (493x511, 167K)

I have Arch Linux.

so it doesn't fit, got it

fucking loving this shitposting, user. keep it up

No he knitted it himself and it fell to pieces after the first use

No. I like to minimize the number of awkward social interactions as possible.

I actually did this with the same giant Gentoo png in 2005. Local CompSci prof at community college had a Gentoo system set up for all of us to use, he appreciated it. Others were like "dude that logo on your shirt is dope" referencing the front which was an e17 enlightenment desktop (the "bling" one) logo.

I was unknowingly a good looking kid girls liked me but my social skills were moderate, I wasn't conscientiously dark triad at the time. Could have slayed so much more pussy if I was.

There are two kinds of Linux users, those genuinely interested in tech, and animefags who follow rice tutorials and open up source code someone else wrote to pretend they're legit Jow Forums

no because what's the point if no one's gonna see it if im in my basement and then again why would you want someone to see it

Because they love you, user, and they love to see you happy

looks like average gentoo user

Attached: g.jpg (753x618, 225K)

Nice blog faggot

lol

surprisingly accurate to what i would have expected. Though i'm a bit thrown off by him being outside... and the horse.

...But mostly him being outside.

I want to buy a debian shirt desu

i rock a win 10 shirt

are all gentoo users qt3.14 twinks? or is it like gamer grlls, where once you actually meet a girl who games, you clue in that its actually a fat disgusting pig?

The guy in OP's pic isn't a real Gentoo user. Pic related is closer to reality

Attached: Neckbeards.png (345x337, 127K)

t. animefag who follows rice tutorials and opens up source code someone else wrote to pretend they're legit Jow Forums

>I was unknowingly a good looking kid girls liked me but my social skills were moderate, I wasn't conscientiously dark triad at the time. Could have slayed so much more pussy if I was.
I was the same here. and this makes me sad.

I use Slackware at the moment though

Attached: IMG_20181231_022015.jpg (2976x3968, 2.14M)

I am a Uchiha

Attached: 4D2CBF76-2F4F-40FE-92FC-441BFE14645B.png (1200x1200, 153K)

that guy uses Arch tho

>when an Arch user joins your motorcycle gang