Tfw you can afford an Macbook pro with an i9 processor and 4TB SSD

>tfw you can afford an Macbook pro with an i9 processor and 4TB SSD

Attached: macbookproprice.png (1917x1196, 208K)

Other urls found in this thread:

townhall.com/tipsheet/zacharypetrizzo/2018/12/26/us-debt-continues-to-climb-n2538055
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>tfw you are alive

>tfw you can afford a hydrogen bomb

Enjoy comfy Unix OP

Without looking at the OP's picture or reading the thread, I'm going to guess this costs $5k

Wow. $8k. It's even more retarded than I thought.

Double that

100% apple markup and some californian is going to masturbate to their sense of entitlement as to why this is a good thing.

> ~$8000
Naw, I'm good. I'll have work buy me what I need and use that 8K to force feed my truck...

I remember having a multiple credit cards too. And a $400/month + $240 insurance leased car. It's so great pretending to be rich, isn't it? At least until you consider filing for bankruptcy and you're not even 40 yet.

>buy house, car, all necessities
>go into severe *unsecured* debt
>file for bankruptcy
>free shit

>house and car get repos'd
>have to wait like 10 years before you can apply for a credit card ever again, leases and mortages maybe longer
GG

Did this for a bit too. Decided to get rid of what I didn't need, and live frugal. Then made some decent money off meme coins, bought acreage and built a house.

Still find myself asking "Am I going to get X value out of $Thing?"

> He doesn't understand that his assets can be leveraged by the bank to cover debts...

>an Macbook
The current state of MacTards.

Free shipping tho

Isn't the i9 a complete ripoff in that thing?
No matter which processor you get you'll end up with i5 performance due to thermal throttling.

FREE as in free beer

>he thinks $5000 is a lot of money

Apple products aren’t for the poor.

That's the ironic part, apple products ARE for the poor. Because the poor don't want to be seen as poor they do petty things like take out credit, loans, and contracts just so they can show off to their shitty friends and family how "rich" they are while being drowned in debt.

Most of my family live in crammed 2 storie houses from WW2 and only do repairs when it's literally about to fall apart. But you bet your sweet ass their have luxury cars and apple products they got on credit, loans, or contracts. Wouldn't want others to think they're poor(tm) now would we?

It's called "Hood Rich". I see people in line at the grocery store, chatting on their iPhones and wearing Gucci shoes. When they pay for their food, they whip out their EBT.

I wonder how long this can go on before entire economies collapse. We can't just keep using borrowed money forever.

>spending over 7000$ on a shitty laptop
for what purpose

>buy $8000 laptop
>it overheats

Attached: Businessman_Holding_Gun_To_Head_MON098143.jpg (650x453, 38K)

To show people that you're not poor of course. Wouldn't want anyone suspecting you rent out a flat who you share with like 4 other mates now would we?

But can you afford to pay $3500 when your keyboard gets dust in it?

and why should i care about the opinion of people that think throwing away their money to 'appear' rich is a brilliant idea?

But OP, you forgot to add a fridge to your purchase, so you can actually use your laptop without melting

Because our own government is doing it too. At the rate we're going we'll accrue $1 trillion more per year every year. But of course we need like 50 fucking billions dollars to make it harder for pedro to come over to our country illegally while our own veterans are treated like shit and left to die in the streets homeless.

townhall.com/tipsheet/zacharypetrizzo/2018/12/26/us-debt-continues-to-climb-n2538055

shut it, this whole thread is consumerist garbage anyway

Says the ‘hood poor’ user who can’t even afford Unix and has to make do with a 6 year old Lenovo.

I know I know but the point is spending money on things you don't need but just want is never a good thing if you're already broke.

Even a neet is technically richer than someone with apple products. Since they don't work theycan't get credit so they can't accrue massive amounts of credit card debt.

>lel you can't even afford X what are you poor?
yes user. some people ARE poor and barely get by each day. do you HAVE to be that cunt that shits on people that already have it hard? go be a faggot somewhere else.

$2500 isn’t a lot of money unless you work at McDonald’s. sucks that the only way you can buy a MacBook is on credit. Stick to chinkshit.

He isn't the one claiming that a 5000 $ product is not for the poor

>You should feel bad I make shit life decisions: The Post.

see

Do you need to use credit to buy a $2500 laptop? If the answer is yes then you’re poor. Lamoing at your mental gymnastics here - “noooo everyone else is poor”.

Just so you guys can imagine how knee deep in shit we are consider this: if everyone had their entire paycheck immediately sent to the government it wouldn't be able to pay off their debt.

Nah thats called drug money

BSD *IS* Unix, you fruity Applelfag.

>Buying a fucking toy that costs the same money as a good used car.
>Being this financially illiterate

Attached: flat,900x900,070,f.u1.jpg (900x900, 83K)

Let the Chinks come and try to collect. They'll find out quick just how inferior their military really is.

The most well polished modern Unix is MacOS.

Attached: CABA81BD-FC0B-401E-89DC-24A488463490.jpg (673x918, 188K)

Irony: the post

Not him but if he were wrong then why does the US owe like $ trillion dollars in credit card debt? Is it really all coincidence that the same people who dick around on their macs at starbucks every day live in poverty?

>being this poor

Stick to Chinkshit

They don't even have to do that. Simply not buying US bonds anymore will cause the US to default and start printing money which will inevitably lead to hyper inflation.

If you need credit to buy a $2500 laptop you are poor. I don’t care about anything else. That is a simple fact.

see

NO SHIT fuckface, I'm just agreeing with user's point that apple products are specifically targeted to poor people. If this were even remotely untrue the only way they would allow you to pay for them would be to come up to their headquarters and pay the full price tag up front with cash.

See

see

ACTUAL rich people buy fucking custom made gold shit, only poorfags pretending to be rich buy apple.

I don’t think a company would price something at several thousands of dollars if they were marketing shit to poor people.
Do poor people want apple stuff, sure, they’re nice laptops and everyone wants nice things. Just because some poor people buy shit on credit means nothing, it’s a stupid thing to but whatever, the only people who are poor are stupid anyway. If they didn’t spend it on that they would spend it on sneakers or something stupid.
Most people who buy apple products are those that can afford it.

See

No money people that buy apple can afford it. Sorry you are poor and feel bitter that people can afford things you can’t tho

MOST people who buy apple products are those that LITERALLY CANNOT AFFORD IT. How are you going to tell me otherwise when everyone I know who owns apple products is living paycheck to paycheck at has filed for bankruptcy AT LEAST ONCE?

see

see

>tfw you don't have to because you get one from your work for free

>everyone who has ever bought an apple product has filed for bankruptcy

Fundamentally untrue and easy to disprove. I would say the better solution is this

You’re poor, as noted by the fact you think spending $2500 ok a laptop is impossible without finance. Being poor you probably know a lot of other poor people. Some of these poor people bought apple products. Because you are poor and know a lot of poor people they filled for bankruptcy, which they would have done wether or not they bought apple products. Once again, if $2500 is enough to make you bankrupt you are poor as shit.

Most people who buy apple products aren’t poor.

See

If i was going to spend 7.5k on some hardware i woudlnt spend it on a macbook pro.

Also, 4tb ssds are

>i9
>in laptop
And someone gonna spend 8000 dollaridos for this melting piece of shit? What is the purpose of this laptop?

>What is the purpose of this laptop?
It looks good on paper

I will never get the purpose of i9 MBP
>For that money you can buy a new X1 Carbon and overkill desktop PC (You can make a hackintosh from that same PC if you have a unsigned int of an IQ)
>Shit litteraly thermal-throttles because of the poor thermal design
>Sheep buy it because of the apple and it's OS
>You can buy a 15 inch MBP for half the price and no one would notice

Yikes

>buying a laptop with workstation like specs except not really because if it did anything close to a desktop in performance it would turn into a small nuke
I'm not even talking about the price
Can someone explain to me what the point of laptops with specs like this is?

Attached: 1480418226683.png (1920x1080, 1.79M)

spending this amount of money on laptop that will be worth 1k in few years is crazy, no matter if you are rich or not. Unless you have a very specific reason to only get apple and you need those specs in a laptop. Cuz otherwise you could get more performance out of 2k$ PC

people think there lives will somehow improve if they will buy the most expensive shit (ussualy the poor onces that think that), its same with phones you can buy 200$ phone or 1000$ phone, its practically same device, yet somehow dumb poor people get the more expensive option