Hey bro, Chloe says you still use Arch. We should hang out some time and I’ll teach you OpenBSD

Hey bro, Chloe says you still use Arch. We should hang out some time and I’ll teach you OpenBSD.

Attached: 9469668B-3918-40B6-8C06-A8A1103E9FCC.jpg (608x473, 88K)

Funny.

I would if you lend me your gf for one day

No, I use GuixSD. It is far more advanced than your knock off Unix. You need to learn about freedom.

Come on mods, you should be deleting these and all the other retarded spam threads from this jack off as soon an they appear on the board

Fuck you these threads are funny

I like it because it uses Scheme but I need non free shit so NixOS it is

OpenBSD? Nah bro I use MacOS the superior BSD. If you’re too poor I could lend you a few thousand so you can experience proper Unix.

Attached: 4393109A-48F4-461B-A066-BD7FED67BFD4.jpg (400x400, 16K)

Agree, definitely don't mind these from time to time.

>/Users
absolute cringe

I like those 'does it fly' and 'ddaaammmm' threads too.

/users is fine, one must have serious autism if having a different /home name is an issue

If you want real fuckery look at fedora mounting things at /run/media instead of /media. That shit breaks things.

MacOS is an improvement on the traditional Unix file hierarchy. Only Gobo Linux is an improvement from what I’ve seen.

I was recently laughing my ass off at work by randomly remembering those 'unix looks like THAT' posts. I just saw a post like 15 minutes ago of a dude claiming that those shilling posts worked on him and he is now buying a Macbook Pro. I'm not at that point yet but those boomer memes with the monster energy made me wanna buy a couple of 32 packs of it.

>uppercase letter
absolute cringe

I that was a campaign by monster energy then hats off to them

Nothing better than cracking open a sip whilst navigating the true Unix experience that is MacOS Mojave.

*cracks*
*sips*
Aahhh

Attached: 1530418752740.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Monster is unironically terrible except for the sugarfree varieties, which are passable.

You're better off just drinking a cup of coffee or finding a grocery store that has guarana seeds and crushing those to use in a smoothie. Less sugar to make you crash later.

>t. too zoomer for sip

I traded out 1 monster a day for 4 cups of coffee (with cream). I think it is better/healthier but sometimes you can't beat the taste of a good old *sip*.

>nBSD? Nah bro I use MacOS the superior BSD. If you’re too poor I could lend you a few thousand so you can experience proper Un

Stolen from FreeBSD the moment you tried to take the NeXTSTEP.

I guarantee I'm more "boomer" than you, unless you were actually born 1946 to 1962.

I feel like kidney stones from continuous energy drink consumption will be as commonplace in 10 years as they are from long-term Mountain Dew/Coca Cola consumption today. Don't have any numbers to back that up though, just anecdotes.

>two newlines
I thought normal reddit spacing was bad enough
>Stolen
no

God, white people really are beautiful.

So what is the true meta here anyway?
Are we making fun of chads being too stupid to actually understand any of the terms?
Or are we making fun of the typical autistic Jow Forums virgin who compensates for his spergism and looks by knowing a lot about techonoloGi and who fears the day when beautiful and fun people get on his level?

>t.too poor for unix